Back to nevermore

No ones POV:

The Addams family plus Enid had returned from their excursion to san Francisco and had gone back to the addams family mansion, they had done this so Enid and Wednesday could go back to nevermore after they received the news that the school had been repaired, a new headteacher had been chosen and that students could return to the school for the rest of the semester. Students had to be back at Nevermore by tomorrow and as the two teens were hours away from the school they both came to love, Morticia and Gomez had decided that the two lovers should go back today, giving the both time to settle in and a night to themselves. Enid paces around the room worrying about what she would do with seeing ajax again. "What's up my dear" Wednesday asks looking rather puzzled by her girlfriends actions. "It's nothing… I'm just thinking what the new headteacher is going to be like." Enid replies quite obviously lying, however, Wednesday is so caught up in how beautiful Enid looks, she doesn't notice this.

Enids POV:

Ahhhh what am I going to do about ajax! I completely forgot about that gorgon. What on earth am I going to do. I've had to lie again to my one true love. Now thinking about what I said, who is this new headteacher. "Wednesday?" I call, she looks up at me "Yes my love?" She replies. "Who is this new headteacher anyway?" I answer, suddenly her face changes to a thoughtful expression. To the naked eye, her face doesn't change much, but I've spent so much time with her I've managed to distinguish her emotions. "It doesn't matter, if they turn out to be bad, I'll put them into place" she said, putting an evil smirk over her face. God she looks so beautiful. "I'm sure you will kitten" at that last word her face goes instantly red, the smirk disappearing. "Oh you liked that didn't you?" I ask the smirk now adorned my face. "Yes" she simply says her face still with the splash of colour indicating she is in fact alive.

<time skip>

Wednesday's POV:

We're in the limousine on the way back to nevermore. Mother and father decided to stay at home. I believe they suspect me and Enid. I don't care. I know they'll accept me for whatever I turn out to be. I wish Enids parents were the same. I look over to the perfect girl I just thought about. She's looking out of the window. A thoughtful face adorns her. "What's on your mind, cara Mia?" I ask. "Hm?" She replies wondering what I just called her. "Cara Mia" I replied. "It means my beloved in Romanian, do remember my dear, I'm very linguistic." At these words her face changes to a smile. "How many languages do you actually know?" She asks, taking her mind whatever she was previously thinking about. "Well, English, Romanian, French, Spanish, Welsh, Arabic, Turkish, German and obviously I can understand thing, and I believe I've missed a few." I respond. "Why do you know welsh?" She asks back. "Long story, I wanted a dragon as a pet." I answer, smiling at the memory. "Trust you." Enid replies chuckling. "What? Who wouldn't want a dragon!" I reply jokingly. "Oh I don't know? Maybe most of the sane people on the planet!" She says laughing a bit more now. "And you class me as sane!?" I say also chuckling by this point. "Very true kitten" Enid says. She knows me too well. Everytime she says that I lose it. To distract myself, I look out the window and realise we were very close to nevermore. As the car drives through the front gates I wonder to myself what the rest of this semester would bring. We weren't expecting to come back so soon actually I realise, we were meant to be going back for the new year. Maybe this new headteacher already needs putting into place.

No ones POV:

Enid and Wednesday are some of the first students to arrive back at Nevermore, they walk back up to the dorm they both had become so used to. With nothing of there's in the room the only thing that tells them it's theirs is the window. The half rainbow, half black window. Enid looks towards Wednesday and Wednesday looks back at Enid,the two teens both walk to the window, and rotate the pattern by 45° so that equal sides of colour and darkness lie on both sides of the room. "Together forever?" Enid says. "Together forever." Wednesday replies as the two teens share a kiss.

778 words
Short one, sorry guys we had a lack of motivation. My buddy wrote all of this himself 🤌