"yes"

Enid's POV: 

"Do you even love me Enid?", Wednesday said in a low and upsetting tone. I felt my heart sink as soon as she said this. Not even sink. Break. My heart broke at her words. God how I wish I never dated Ajax, I could've just had her. I could've avoided all of this, all I had to do was say no to him. I pause as an idea springs to mind. Don't get me wrong, it's not a good idea but it just might do…  

Wednesday's POV: 

She doesn't respond, I was hoping she'd say something but I got nothing. " I guess I have my answer" I mumble as I begin to turn away. "I do! Wens I love you more than anything" I stood still, my back turned to her. "Please believe me Amor, I love you so so much and I've never felt this way towards anyone." I look at the floor before replying. "If you really loved me you wouldn't be with Ajax". " I'm not with Ajax! … I broke up with him a few days ago when I realised my feelings were for you and only you, they don't belong to him." 

Enid's POV: 

I heard Wednesday sigh in relief, I wasn't lying on what I said about my feelings but I wasn't completely truthful with her either. She whipped around, wrapping her arms around me, as she did this I felt a wave of guilt and regret wash over me…  god what do I do now? I can't think, she's all I've ever wanted, but I didn't want to lie to get her, I'm going to have to tell Ajax. I can't lead a double life when all I need is with her. But I can't just tell ajax can I. It would upset him so much, I don't want to upset him, he's been so kind to me. But I've got to do something, I love Wednesday so much. I can't talk to her about this, I don't want her to know I've lied. I feel myself spiralling down, it hasn't been this bad in a long time. I pick up my phone, only to see ajax has tried to ring me, without a thought I throw the phone across the room. "My love, are you okay?" Wednesday asks while typing away at her typewriter. "Yeah…" I lie, I've got to stop lying to her. I've always hated lying, I like to speak the truth at all times. With every thought I process I plummet further and further into a deep, dark pit. 

<time skip> 

I've been laying on my back with my thoughts and the sound of Wednesday's typewriter for an hour, every minute I sink deeper and deeper into a dark void of misery, I've thought over a lot of things, my family don't want me, I'm basically cheating on Ajax because I wanna 'spare his feelings', I'm lying to the one I truly love and I'm stuck in a hotel. I can also feel my depression catching up to me. A few years ago I had it really bad, it may have been one of the worst years of my life. After I escaped it I moved to nevermore and from then on everyone saw me as this happy bubbly person. How am I supposed- 

I was pulled back from my thoughts as I felt Wednesday sit at the foot of my bed.  She gave me a soft smile before opening her mouth. "What's wrong sweetpea?" She says in a surprisingly gentle tone, " nothing is wrong wednesday. " I replied sharply. She slightly flinches, obviously not expecting me to snap. "Enid You've been laying in that spot for an hour, you haven't said a word. You haven't even gone to collect your phone off the ground, do not lie to me. What's wrong? "  I avoid looking into her obsidian eyes as my gaze strays around the room. "Enid! " she slightly yells my name. 

I try to conjure up an excuse but there aren't any… maybe I could distract her instead? 

Wednesday's POV: Smut warning (you will not miss anything important if you skip the rest of this chapter)  

I somewhat shout her name trying to grab her attention, she finally sits up and looks at me but it's a strange look. She looked almost… seductive? Her crystal eyes staring into my soul as she leans forward now resting her hands on the bed to keep her up,  "Enid…  answer me" I say, almost stuttering as I feel my face slightly heat up.. God she looks gorgeous. She slowly looks my body up and down causing me to stiffen slightly. "E… Enid what's wrong…? " I ask again, this time she rolled her eyes at me and pounced. I close my eyes on impact, keeping them shut for a few moments before opening them. She was staring down at me with a smirk, I attempted to sit up leading me to realise she was pinning me to the bed with a firm grip. 'Shit… ' I suddenly notice she's pinning both of my hands with only one of hers meaning she has a free hand. 

Enid's POV: 

She looks so cute when her face flushes.  I slowly trail my free hand up her body starting at her thigh, I lean towards her neck, my hot breath making her shiver. I carefully bite the nape of her neck causing her to gasp, her reaction makes me smirk so I decide to bite down harder, this time she lets a small whimper escape her lips. 'Oh my god…she sounds so fucking hot.' She turns her head to the side attempting to hide her blush without realizing how much of an opening her pretty little self had just given. I move down to the bottom of her neck as my free hand reached the hem of her shirt, as I lick up her pale skin I slide my cold hand under her shirt, running my fingers down the centre of her torso. She let's out a few more audible whimpers as her blush deepens. "Is this okay darling~" I say as my hand trails closer to her breasts. She tries her best to respond to my question, stuttering multiple times before slowly nodding as she softly whimpered. "You sound beautiful kitten~ let me hear you more" I say before roughly sucking her neck, intending to leave a mark.  She quietly moans at the sensation given from her neck. As im leaving marks on her I move my free hand back down her torso, stopping at her waistband, I lightly tug on her trousers waiting for some kind of response. "P… please" she whimpers out sounding so beautifully desperate. "As you wish" I whisper into her ear in a low husky voice, to this she let's out another soft and quiet moan. 

Wednesday's POV: 

'fuck, fuck, fuck, I want her so bad… ', her lips and icey hands feel so good on my body, she's completely consuming my thoughts, I can feel those butterflies in my stomach… . As well as somewhere else.. My god they're strong. I feel her lips and hands remove from my body, I unintentionally let out a displeased groan, causing her to giggle. "Oh don't worry darling, we've hardly started~"  she says in response. "Fuck me" I accidentally mumble under my breathe. She quickly rips my shirt off before speaking in a husk. "I'm planning on it kitten~" omg omg omg omg. she's so fucking attractive right now… Just after she says that I feel another rush beneath my stomach before she begins removing my trousers. 

Enid's POV: 

I admire her gorgeous body for a moment as she lays in her undergarments, her figure is perfect, everything about this girl is just amazing. I lean towards her ear causing her body to slightly shake. "You're so beautiful" I say as I begin to kiss her neck, leaving marks every now and again. "E…Enid… . Please, stop teasing", I move my free hand in response, I make my way down to her crotch. " my god baby, are you already this wet for me? " She moans in response as I gradually put pressure on her groyne, "Enid… " she pleads as I apply more and more pressure to her. "Oh kitten, I'm going to need more than that if you want me to satisfy you~" I say in a seductive tone, a smirk rising to my face as she shuts her eyes,  "p… please…  Enid I need you….. I need to feel you inside of me… please" 

Wednesday's POV: 

I felt humiliated by my actions but I needed her so bad…  Just then a loud moan full of pleasure escapes my lips as she roughly pushes her fingers inside me. 'Oh fuck.. Fuck… this feels amazing' I think to myself as she speeds up with each moan that escapes me.. She continues pumping her fingers as she initiates another attack on my neck. "Argh… . Fuck!... Fuck yes! Enid! . . " I desperately call out, she let's go of my wrists, placing a hand over my mouth as she gets deeper inside of me. 

Enid's POV: 

I aggressively plunge my fingers deeper, hitting her most sensitive place. She lets out her loudest moan yet as she reaches her climax, her eyes roll to the back of head as her back arches, she practically screams into my hand as she rides out her high. Her hips buck as her legs begin to rapidly shake. I smirk at her before repeating my actions again and again. Her head flings back leaning into the pillow as she desperately clings onto my shoulders, her nails digging into my skin. 

"AHHH FUCK!!!!" She screams, god she sounds amazing, I could listen to this forever. 

Wednesday's POV: 

I ride out my second high as several waves of pleasure rush through me, I feel her slowly remove her fingers as my body relaxes again… I could feel myself panting as I sunk into the bed, "my god…" I whisper as Enid once again looks down at me, smirking. "Did that feel good my love~" she says in a teasing tone, all I could give her in response was a small whimper, you ready for round two kitten? 

Fuck… this is going to be a long night. 

1722 words