Help me.

TW: Mentions and actions of abuse.

Enid's POV 

I was laying on my bed watching a few random videos on my phone, glancing at Wednesday every now and again as she walked back and forth. She was getting ready to go down to Jericho however she won't tell me what for, she doesn't seem suspicious or anything nor is she the type of person to cheat, after all she is an Addams and everyone knows they love harder than anyone so i wasn't exactly worried. I had been watching videos for roughly 15 minutes and I was starting to get bored so I turned my full attention over to the Raven who was now on her phone. I was scanning over her beautiful body, scouting out all the little details on her outfit. Assuming she was texting someone I knew she wouldn't notice, however I was getting rather curious as to who she was talking to but before I got the chance to question it my own phone started buzzing, I quickly checked it to see who it could be, the name read "Esther >:(", shit. I swiftly sat up, leaning my back against the wall before I answered. 

<phone call> 

Enid -"Hello"

I spoke in a monotone voice. 

Esther - "Hello dear I-" 

Enid- "One do not call me dear and pretend everything is fine. Two get to your point. I don't have time for you." 

I said making sure I wasn't speaking too loud as Wednesday was sitting across the room. For safe keeping I decided to stand in the hallway a few feet away from the dorm. 

Esther- Fine then, I'm coming to visit you later. I need to talk with you. 

I felt my heart sink at her words. This couldn't be good. I needed to brew up an excuse quickly. 

Enid- You can't today. I'm going out with my friends later and then I have work I need to do. I don't have time to fit you into my schedule. 

It was silent for a minute, my heart sinking further with each second I awaited a response. 

Esther- Well if you say you're busy later then that's fine I suppose. 

And with that I hung up, I didn't want to speak to her any longer. Nor did I want her to find any other dates to 'visit', with her it wasn't going to be anything good and I wasn't going to chance it. I calmly returned to the dorm, as I flopped back onto my bed with a sigh the Raven haired teen questioned who I had been talking to, "oh Bianca rang me to see if I wanted to go out with her Divina and Kent later but I'm super busy so", she just lifted her head slightly before speaking, " Right" she paused for a moment looking at her phone, "I'm going to go down to Jericho, I'll be back in 3 hours tops okay? Oh and thing is coming, I need his help with something." I just nodded at the girl before she left. The room was silent for a good few minutes before I broke it "Well, since I haven't got anything else to do I'd might as well take a nap" I say to myself under my breath as I gripped onto one of my plushies and held it close to my chest, my mind automatically wondered to Wednesday, the thought of cuddling her always made me feel warm and fuzzy, She always makes me feel so comfortable. My thoughts calmed me down and I began to grow more tired as I started drifting in and out of sleep. 

< 45 minute time skip> 

*knock knock knock* 

"Hm?... Wednesday" I said still half asleep, I laid in my bed for a minute, gathering my thoughts and waking myself up, the knocks sounded again, slightly echoing through the dorm as I brought myself to my feet, rubbing my eyes slightly as I made my way to the door, "Wednesday the door isn't lo-" I say opening the door however I was abruptly stopped in my tracks. "Oh. I see you're still sharing a room with that… girl" Esther spoke with venom and disgust in her voice as she lifted her head in disapproval. Boy is this going to be fun. I hope Wednesday gets back soon. I cannot be arsed for this bitch today. "What are you doing here? I said I was busy." I question with a stone cold gaze, " You said you were busy later dear, so I just came earlier in order to see you." She replied looking down at me before her tone grew into a low growl, her eyes turning dark, "Now let me in" she spoke slowly, I felt a shiver down my spine before I moved to the side, allowing her to enter. Oh Wednesday please come back. I thought to myself as I closed the door and sheepishly walked towards my bed.