Brainstorm

Enid's POV: 

It's one of those boring weekends where no one is free or just can't be bothered to do something and most places are closed anyway, me and Wednesday are sitting in our dorm, the window still showing how we have merged together over the past few weeks. My mind begins to wander, I hear a ding across the room. Wens is once again typing away at her novel, you know, maybe I could help her with that, she's always writing it on her own, maybe I could give her some ideas! "Hey Wens" I start grabbing her attention. "Would you mind it if I was to help you brainstorm ideas with you novel?" I ask with the cutest smile I can put on my face. She makes a pondering face for a second before speaking. "Fine." She says with a sigh. This is gonna be really cool. 

<small time skip>

Wednesday's POV:

We've been 'brainstorming' for half an hour now, Enid has actually come up with some good ideas, and some bad ones. I still haven't told her what my lead character looks like, and I haven't decided if I should or not yet. Well, that was until. "Hey Wens, what's this main character of yours look like then?" Enid asks with a smile. I swear that girl can read minds. I decide to describe her but not outright say she looks like Enid. "Well she's blonde, around 5 foot 3 inches tall, quite thin and really pretty." I say as I feel my face once again heating up. "Oh wow that's pretty cool, I wish I could look like that." She says nonchalantly in response. "But you are, that's an exact description of you!" I blurt out not realising what I'm saying until I've said it. "No, I don't look like that." She says in response, looking at me. "Enid, my main character is based off of how I see you, you are beautiful, you just don't believe me." I say in response, putting an arm on her shoulder running my thumb into her calmly. "I think you're lying." She says, I put my other hand onto her other shoulder. "Enid, you are the most beautiful thing I've ever seen." I lean in and kiss her gently on her lips, my hands wrapping around her. We stay like this for a few minutes before rather suddenly, Enid pulls away and jumps up. "What if your main character was being poisoned! And they were being controlled!" She says excitedly, I love her when she's like this. But that's quite dark for her, maybe my lifestyle has had an affect on her I think to myself. She once again jumps up and puts her arm in the air like a 6 year old in school. "Oh, oh, maybe she has this love interest right and because she's being controlled she brutally murders her. Like with a proper weapon or something! And the person she kills is like 'you can't, I love you' and then BOOM! She's dead!" She says in one breath. Holy hell that's dark even for me. I quite like the idea though. "That's not a bad idea" I say quite intrigued by the idea of such trauma happening, I think my readers will love that, yet be in tears. Its perfect. 

Enid's POV:

Holy shit, I've never had dark ideas like that before, Wednesday is having an effect on me, but I kind of like it. I mean, it was only a matter of time before that happened, after all, she's started mellowing out a bit so we needed to meet in the middle. After I've calmed down a bit and me and Wednesday cuddle on her bed for a bit, I then get a sneaky idea. "You know wens, I've read your novel and your ideas are amazing, your beautiful hands are so amazing at writing all this out, I think your hands need some love." I say in what I hope is a soft, seductive voice. "And what will this love be?" She asks back, I decide to not speak and to show her, I gently grab her finger and bring it up to my lips, I start kissing all along her fingers, I continue this for a few minutes before then sucking on her fingers, almost instantly her posture changes and I can see her mood change, she looks really turned on right now. I let my teeth gently drag along her fingers causing her to moan slightly. Then she just whispers two words at me. "Bite me." I acknowledge her requests and gently dig my teeth in a bit more into her finger and she then moans even more. I didn't know this would turn her on so much. I guess we'll have to think of more ideas another time. I have a girlfriend to attend to.