let me hear you

Wednesday's POV

"Wednesdayyyyyyyyy, we've been looking for hoursssss" I hear the werewolf whine from behind, "I know Hermosa but we need to figure this out, I want to know if Weems is still alive" I calmly say as I continue scanning for any clues or signs, Enid just huffs in return clearly getting restless as she flops onto the ground. "Can we just take a break at least", I think for a moment before replying as I faced the dove, " I suppose so, where do you want to go? " I reply as I raise an eyebrow at her, she jumps up in excitement now with a bright smile plastered on her face, "How About we go watch a movie?" The wolf suggests with a hopeful look, "A movie?" "Yeah! We can lay on your bed, or mine.  You can choose what we watch?" she rambles out as she grabs onto my hand, "yeah that sounds okay" I softly say as she squeals and begins pulling me towards the exit. 

<time skip> 

Enid's POV: 

My god, Wednesday is so warm, it's nice, I think to myself as I snuggle closer to Wednesday, she chose the film which was obviously a horror but I felt surprisingly relaxed in her arms considering the situation, I've watched horror films before and I was really afraid of them, I'd have nightmares for weeks after watching one. But this time it feels different, I've read about magnetic theory before, but I thought it was all science, but in reality, opposites do really attract each other. As I snuggle into her a bit more she puts her arm around me. Oh what I would give for this moment to last forever, I wish I could spend eternity like this. I felt myself slightly zone out as I enjoyed this, just then the killer stabbed the victim in the back of the neck with a loud sort of bang in the background causing me to jump, "fuck" I mumble as I hear Wednesday snicker slightly. I gently readjust myself to get comfy, putting my right leg over Wednesday's as move my head into the crook of her neck, "You scared cara mía?" She whispers in my ear, I felt her breathe hit my neck sending a shiver down my spine as I let out a soft breathe, "mmhm" I quietly human as the butterflies in my stomach die down, "Okay love, I have another film we can watch" she says in an off tone before turning the horror film off, I move my head back onto her chest as I look at the screen, "Chicago? " I say while raising an eyebrow, Wednesday just hums in response before pressing play.  We were 3 minutes in we were roughly halfway through the first song when these two people started making out, It kept switching between this sex scene and the song. I didn't think Wednesday would watch something like this. Any of this "nessy, is this a musical." I say trying to distract myself from the women's whimpers "I didn't think you liked these? " I say, She didn't reply, The song had now ended but about 10 seconds after a fight broke out and just like that three gunshots went off and into the man's torso. "oh" I say now realising why Wednesday had seen the film. We were now 10ish minutes into the film when the "cell block tango" began playing. One by one these six women were being shown as they sang the lead up to the murders they committed, to which they were all half naked and the voices, oh my. As the song was going on longer I started feeling butterflies re-enter my stomach. 'God I'm far too gay for this film' I think to myself as I shuffle slightly in an attempt to shake the feelings away. 

<Small time skip> 

Wednesday's POV.  (Slight smut) 

As we got further into the film I could feel Enid shifting herself more often, I found this rather amusing, she seemed to be really enjoying it. For multiple reasons. She buried her face into the crook of my neck once again as she moved her body closer to me, her leg going further over my own legs as the song razzle dazzle came on. She hid her face halfway into the song as it was switching between women dancing and a court case, the women were wearing clothing that wasn't covering them properly as they twirled in hoops and hung from the ceiling, some being upside down. The song was coming to an end when I felt Enids breathe on my neck, her body began to move against my own. 'Gotcha' I thought to myself as I paused the film, to which she didn't notice, she kept gently rocking her hips against my body resulting in her breathing getting heavier. I moved my legs apart, pushing myself closer to her as she started rocking faster. I leaned close to her ear before whispering in a seductive tone "go on love, get off on my thigh" she gasped in return before softly whimpering as her hips proceeded to move faster. Her hands firmly gripped my shirt as her whimpers gradually got louder. I gripped onto her hips temporarily stopping her, causing her to release a whine of displeasure, I moved myself into an upright position and sat Enid on my thigh, I slowly dragged my hands up her torso before undoing her shirt exposing her chest and stomach, she gave me a pleading look and as I nodded she began grinding once again as she grabbed onto the collar of my shirt, her whimpers getting louder every time she dragged herself forward. "You're doing so well darling" I say before gently biting her neck to which she releases a quiet moan. "Wednesday… " she whimpers out as she moves her hips even faster. 

Enid's POV

I was gently dragging myself on Wednesday's thigh, slowly getting closer to reaching my high before I was suddenly flipped onto my back as wens placed herself on my hips, "what's the matter Hermosa? " she said in a teasing tone as her dark eyes stared into my soul, god she looked so beautiful. My eyes flicked down to her shirt, she hummed before slowly undoing it, my my she couldn't be any more attractive, she moved the shirt off one of her shoulders before crawling towards me, I felt a strong sensation in my lower stomach as my eyes desperately scanned her body.  She placed a passionate kiss on my lips before trailing kisses along my jawline and neck, she moved back slightly before speaking in a low husky tone "let me hear you puppy" she said before biting down on my neck, at the same time she pushed her knee between my thighs, "Aahh~", " such a good girl" she continued with her low voice" suddenly the door flies open, "Enid are you in her-", " YOKO?!" I Yelled in surprise. "I can see you two are busy, I'll come back later" she says as she quickly lifts her phone up and takes a picture before Running off, "YOKO GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOW!! " Wednesday screamed as she darted out the door, I stayed on the bed trying to figure out what in the world just happened, "Shit Wednesday's clothes! " I say to myself before fixing myself up and heading out of the dorm myself. 

Wednesday's POV

"YOKO I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD I'M GOING TO MURDER YOUR ASS" I shout as I chase the vampire through the hallways, her hysterical laughs echoing off the walls, I quickly pick up my pace in hopes of catching up to her but to no avail. I was chasing her for about 5 minutes when I completely lost sight of her, "YOKO!!!" I yell again, louder than before, just then I was suddenly tackled as my wrists and back were slapped against the wall behind me, "Wednesday shut the fuck up" the vamp whisper shouted at me, "Give me the fucking phone Yoko!" I said as I tried to free myself from her grasp, she pushed me against the wall a second time, "Wednesday! Your clothes." I looked down before my eyes shot open, "oh fuck" I mumbled. I completely forgot how I looked, I just ran through the fucking school half naked. Just then Bianca walked round the corner, Yoko and I both stared at her in sync as she spoke, "What the fuck? " she sounded extremely confused. Looked it too, she then looked me up and down, her expression changed to anger, "What. The. fuck!" Yoko quickly released me from her grasp but before she got the chance to speak Bianca pushed past us both and headed towards my dorm, and just like that Enid popped round the corner, "Enid! Yoko had Wednesday pinned against the wall and Wednesday is barely dressed!" Bianca sounded absolutely fuming, Shit. Enid stared at us as she furrowed her eyebrows, before looking back at Bianca she took a long deep breathe "MeandWednesdaywashavingsomefunandYokocaughtustookapicturesoWednesdaychasedherandI'massumingYokopinnedhertokeepheroutofsightesincewereinschool"
she quickly spat out, Yokos eyes we're wide and Bianca seemed dumbfounded, I began to do my shirt up as Yoko looked me up and down as a reminder. Bianca lightly shook her head before speaking, "what?" "Yoko has a picture of me and Wednesday," Enid said, that reminds me. I need to get rid of that picture.

Enid's POV

Suddenly Wednesday charged at Yoko in an awful attempt to retrieve the phone, Yoko just stood there uncontrollably laughing as she effortlessly held Wednesday back due to their height difference, "Give me the fucking phone you BITCH!" Wednesday yelled once again before booting Yoko in the shin, she yelped in response as she let go of Wens and clinged onto her shin slightly hopping around, Wednesday snatched the phone out the the vampires pocket as she tries to figure out how to delete the photo, "Done! Now Yoko learn to knock in future" she said in a Huff before tossing the phone at the dark haired teen who was still cradling her shin. 

Yoko's POV 

Wens began walking back towards her dorm, Wolfy following close behind, I checked my phone to see that she had successfully deleted it from my main gallery, I proceeded to press a few buttons, a smirk rising to my face. "You forgot the recently deleted" I mutter under my breathe, None of them heard me and Bianca just rolls her eyes at me before grabbing my arm, "Get up you dope" I giggle as I stand to my feet showing my girlfriend the picture. 

"Holy shit"