A pair of anguish.

Tw: abuse, mentions of attempted suicide, homophobic slurs

Wednesday's POV

I see Yoko studying my knife for a few minutes before she looked at Esther who was still laying on the floor, the ghoul swiftly shot her hand out grabbing the women's neck before lifting her and slamming her back against the bed, the back of her head following shortly after, "You got anymore rope" the vampire spoke as she turned to face me, "I wanna keep her up right" I lightly nodded before grabbing some and tying Esther's waist to the bed with a palomar knot, making sure it's tight enough to hurt her. Before grabbing the rest of my Knife collection, The vampire looked dumbfounded but also had a hint of excitement and vengeance in her eyes, on the other hand I turned to face Bianca who looked extremely concerned. She clearly isn't into the torture thing, then again, neither is Yoko. I began laying all of my equipment in front of me, studying the sharpness of each blade. I could hear footsteps behind me as I grabbed my dullest knife before a voice followed, " if you're really going to do this I recommend you move somewhere more private and make it somewhere you don't mind getting bloody." Bianca paused for a moment before letting out a sigh, "Somewhere like crack stones crypt? " she suggests begrudgingly. "See, I said you'd get into the torturing spirit" I say to Bianca with a smirk adorned on my face. "Uhm, one teeny issue, how the fuck do we get this lump to crackstones crypt, I'm not hauling it in my car." Yoko says gesturing towards the being tied to the bed. "Principal Weems used to keep a horse in nevermore for some of her travels, maybe we could use that, if it's still here." I suggest, Yoko and Bianca both stare at me dumbfounded by my proposal, "what, it's quiet, untraceable and classy." I say adding a smirk to my last point. "I mean… Yeah but Wednesday. How do you know Weems had a horse?" Bianca questioned with a slightly nervous tone. "That's for me to know" I respond blankly, "Whatever you say wens" yoko responds, "horse it is" I nod at the vampire once again before moving towards the bed and carefully untying Esther to ensure that I don't damage the rope. "Do you even know where she kept the horse?" The siren spoke, "of course I do. Why else would I know she had the horse" it was silent for a moment before the vampire spoke up, "didn't you say she used it on her travels?" I blankly stared at the girl before brushing off her question as I hoisted the woman onto her feet before walking towards the door, "Yoko, grab my knives" I spoke in a monotone voice. "Bianca, grab one arm, I'll grab the other." I continue in the monotone voice this time gesturing towards the Subject that was currently slumping in my arms as an attempt to free herself from my grip.

Yoko's POV

We began dragging Esther through the halls of nevermore, which she was continuously making ten times harder than it already was. Eventually, me and Bianca just ended up dragging her by her hands leaving her heels dragging along the coarse floor as Wednesday had gotten tired of her bullshit. We dragged her through the various walkways and courtyards leading to the stables, she was muttering and humming against the tape clearly trying to speak, Wednesday briefly took the tape off to see what she had to say "I have feelings y'know." She proclaimed. Wednesday's expression switched to pure anger as she smacked her hard enough to draw blood. "After what you did to my girlfriend and your own daughter there's no way in hell you have feelings. " She then continues walking, leaving Esther in shock.

Once we had finally made it to the stable we were greeted by a beautiful brown Clydesdale which had white specks dotted over it. "Um Wednesday, I get this is a big horse but how are we all going to fit on it? " I questioned in slight confusion, "there should be a wagon around here somewhere, two of us will sit in that with this prick" she said gesturing towards esther, whome had recently been dropped onto the cold muddy floor, "while the other rides and controls the horse" she spoke as she walked around the stable scouting out said wagon. As Wednesday was searching I glanced over at Bianca who looked rather worried, "Hey sweetpea, you alright? " I softly spoke, the siren looked over at me, hesitating slightly before responding, "yeah I'm just slightly concerned" she then gave me a forced smile, "about Enid? ", " about the whole situation Yoko, Enids in hospital, you and Wednesday have completely lost it and if something goes wrong we're all going to get in a load of shit" I thought over her words for a minute, she had a valid point but, "You know we have to do this Bianca she doesn't deserve anything but this, We'll be extra careful I promise" I assured in which she gave me a small nod.  Suddenly there was a faint yell which came from behind the stable, "I found it", Me and Bianca glanced at each other before grabbing Esther once again and dragging her to where Wednesday was, " Do any of you know how to ride a horse? " The Raven questioned to which me and Bianca shook our head in unison, "Well then, looks like I'm driving" she spoke in her monotone voice again, "Is there anything you can't do Wednesday??" Bianca questioned seeming slightly impressed, Wednesday just faced the siren with a blank expression before answering, "Watch perky musicals". I let out a small chuckle in response to the girls answer before helping her hoist the women into the wagon, " You two stay here, I'll get the horse and hook it up then we can set off" with that she walked away to retrieve the stallion. For a moment I felt myself relax a bit and return to my senses, that was until Esther had the audacity to smirk at me and just like that I felt the vexation And pure anger wash back over me, reminding me on Enids state. I stared at her for a few seconds before scowling at her, "you are so fucked. " I spat at her, my voice full of venom, her eyes widened with fear for a moment before she rolled her eyes, looking away from me. Fucking bitch. I sat in silence for roughly 5 minutes waiting for Wednesday to bring the horse round, she had finally returned and hooked the horse onto the wagon, "Hey wens, do you need help getting onto him" I asked with a grin, "Fuck off Yoko" she replied before climbing on the wagon and mounting the horse, she quickly glared at me before we started moving towards crackstones crypt, she was actually really good at controlling the horse but she definitely was no where near professional at it, I can't imagine she can get the horse to do any tricks then again she's an addams so I wouldn't put it past her. It took us roughly 15 minutes to get to our destination, and a long 15 minutes that was, Esther was making my blood boil and Bianca wasnt making any sorts of eye contact with me, I'm pretty sure she's slightly scared of me right now but if I'm being honest I couldn't care less, all I wanted was to put this bitch down for landing my best friend in hospital.