long road ahead

No ones POV:

It is the time for students to leave Nevermore for their break until the school is repaired and back to its former self, Wednesday has already been informed by her parents that she will be collected by lurch in the family limousine, suddenly a rumble can be heard in the distance, and if like by magic, the Addams limousine pulls up at the front gate, Enid comes bolting towards the raven haired teen and nearly tackles her with a hug. "I'm going to miss you so much bestie" She squeals, Wednesday cautiously puts her arms round her roommate. "Yes, I'm going to miss you also" Enid pulls away from the hug almost surprised that her roommate allowed it. Wednesday then opens the door on the black vehicle and enters all while looking at Enid as the blonde werewolf waves goodbye to the girl that has accompanied her for most of the semester. As the car disappears into the morning sun Enid thinks of all that's happened in a not so big space of time.

Enids POV:

I'm going to miss her so much, while she may be dark, gloomy, and appears half dead all the time she has her moments. over the past few days I seem to have gotten even closer to Wednesday than I was before. I know it sounds crazy but that's how I feel. My heart begins to sink as I realise I need to contact my parents to pick me up, I ring my father's phone in hope I'd be able to speak to him but the voice on the other side of the phone was none other than my mother, Esther's voice.

<phone call>

Enid- "hello?"

Esther- "hello dear, have you wolfed out      yet?"

Enid- "nice to speak to you too, when are you picking me up?"

Esther- "yes yes, nice to speak to you, tell me, have you wolfed out!?"

I begin to get annoyed with my mother and start speaking with venom.

Enid- "As a matter of fact, I have!"

Esther- "Brilliant, have you found a mate then?"

Enid- "Yes, yes I have"

Esther- "who is it then? Tell me!"

I am really pissed off with her by this point and my mind takes over and I accidentally blurt out the first thing that comes to mind.

Enid- "it's my roommate, Wednesday!"
I pause.

Esther- "WHAT!? You cannot mate with another female you stupid little girl"

Enid- "wait! No I mean Ajax! I'm in love with Ajax"

Esther- "you lying piece of shit, you are a disgrace to this family! don't ever come back here again, and you can forget about being picked up"

Enid- "Wait no! its not what it sounds like! I'm not-" I get cut off.

My mother hangs up on me without giving me a chance to explain, leaving me at the gates of nevermore alone with my bitter tears that were threatening to fall.

What the fuck am I going to do!? Tears start streaming down my face as what just happened sets in. My legs tremble before they give in. My knees crashing into the cold concrete beneath me as I internally panic. "I have to do something! I…I  I have to call someone" I say to myself, tripping over my words. "Why did I say Wednesday's name!? God I'm such an idiot! Why do I keep thinking about her!" I cry out to myself. Suddenly, an idea springs into my head. Wednesday! I'm sure her family would let me stay there for a period of time. They seem really nice, well as nice as that family could get anyway.

Wednesday's POV:

I've just received a message from an unknown number with pictures of me and a small animation of a knife entering my head. 'Oh lovely, another mystery' I think to myself in a sarcastic tone as lurch drives the car away from the first school that could somewhat handle me, I nearly enjoyed my time at nevermore. Suddenly my phone begins to make that irritating noise again as it vibrates on my lap. It's one of those stupid phone calls Enid was on about. Funnily enough it was Enid who was ringing me? She probably wants advice on what to wear, I roll my eyes as I answer the call.