Chapter 1

It's been a year since the toys lived in the new house and they all had a wonderful time there. Sylvia was helping Woody search for his hat since it went missing an hour ago before she looked on top of the bed to notice Boy Blue reading a book as he was gently humming while Bessie was resting her head on his lap. She climbed up and asked " Boy Blue? Have you & Bessie seen Woody's hat anywhere? Woody & I can't find it."

" I'm sorry, Sylvia. We haven't." Boy Blue responded as he & Bessie looked at the princess with wide eyes as they couldn't believe Woody lost his hat.

" You guys wanna help us look for it?" Sylvia asked the wooden marionettes.

" Of course. We're always happy to help." Boy Blue said joyfully before he and Bessie began searching around for Woody's hat. Before Sylvia continued searching for Woody's hat, she heard Rex's voice cry out " Oh no! No! No, no, no, no, no, no!" She climbed up the dresser to see what was going on before Buzz said " Ooh! You almost had him."

" I'm never gonna defeat Zurg." Rex doubted himself which caused Sylvia to feel bad for him.

" Sure you will, Rex. In fact you're a better Buzz then I am." Buzz complimented the toy dinosaur.

" But look at my little arms! I can't press the " Fire" button and jump at the same time!" Rex reminded the space toy.

" Hey, don't worry, Rex. You'll defeat Zurg." Sylvia encouraged Rex who then got startled by the princess talking as he & Buzz turned to look at her and they both said " Hey, Sylvia."

" Hi, you two." Sylvia greeted them.

Then they heard a rattling noise and saw Woody throwing things out of a drawer as he was desperately trying to find his hat and he muttered " Where is it? Where is it? Where is it?"

" Uh, Woody?" Buzz called out to Woody who then accidentally hit his head against a top drawer before he fell out of the drawer he was in and he hit several others all the way down.

" Oooh." Sylvia, Buzz and Rex cringed as they saw that Woody was hurt before Sylvia hopped from the top of the dresser, towards the bed and down the floor to run towards Woody.

" Hang on, cowboy!" Buzz called out before he swung on a red disk lamp, landed on a car and rode it on a looping track before he spun through the air and landed next to Woody & Sylvia.

" Buzz, can you help me get him up?" Sylvia asked before Buzz gave her a hand and they both helped Woody stand up on his feet and Buzz asked " Woody, are you alright?"

" Oh, yeah, yeah I'm fine, Buzz. Okay, here's your list of things to do while I'm gone. Batteries need to be changed. Toys at the bottom of the chest need to be rotated. Oh, and you & Sylvia make sure everyone attends Mr. Spell's seminar on what to do if you or part of you is swallowed. Okay? Okay, good." Woody instructed but was frustrated.

" Woody? You haven't found your hat yet, have you?" Buzz asked him.

" No! And Andy's leaving for Cowboy Camp any minute!" I can't find it anywhere?" Woody exclaimed with worry.

" Hey Woody, calm down. It's gonna be alright. We'll find your hat as soon as possible. And even if we don't find it, Andy would still be willing to take you to Cowboy Camp without your hat." Sylvia calmly assured the worried cowboy.

" Sylvia's right, Woody. Besides, in just a few hours, you'll be sittin' around a campfire with Andy, making delicious, hot schmoes." Buzz assured the sheriff while giving out a silly looking smile on his face. Both Woody & Sylvia each gave Buzz a stone faced look when they heard him say " Schmoes."

" They're called s'mores, Buzz." Woody corrected Buzz along with Sylvia nodding her head yes in agreement.

" Right, right, of course." Buzz responded before he turned to the other toys and yelled " Has anyone found Woody's hat yet?!"

The green army men were searching the toy box along with Sarge demanding them " Keep looking, men! Dig deeper!" He then turned to Buzz and said " Negatory! Still searching!"

Hamm moved the sun blinds up & down as if to signal someone before he turned around and said " The lawn gnome next door said it's not in the yard. But he'll keep looking."

Boy Blue & Bessie came out of the closet and Boy Blue said " Bessie & I looked inside the closet and it's not in here." The door opened to reveal Bo Peep, her sheep and a troll doll entering the room and Bo said " It's not in Molly's room. We looked everywhere."

" I found it!" Mr. Potato Head called out while getting out from under the bed.

" You found my hat?" Woody asked Mr. Potato Head while he and Sylvia ran over to him.

" Your hat? No. The missus lost her earring." Mr. Potato Head told the sheriff before he called out in a singsong voice " Oh my little sweet potato!" Hearing that, Mrs. Potato Head turned around and happily exclaimed " Oh, you found it!"

Then she put her ear on, stroked her husband's left ear and said " Oh, it's so nice to have big, strong spud around the house." Mr. Potato Head then kissed his wife's side while she giggled.

" Oh great. That's just great. This'll be the first year I miss Cowboy Camp all because of my stupid hat!" Woody snapped in anger & frustration.

Sylvia saw Bo Peep walk towards them and the porcelain doll said " Woody, look under your boot."

" Don't be silly. My hat is not under my boot." Woody angrily stated.

" Would you just look?" Bo Peep asked him causing Woody to scoff before he looked under his boot and said " You see? No hat. Just the word " Andy"".

" Uh huh. And the boy who wrote that would take you to camp, with or without your hat." Bo Peep reminded Woody as Sylvia nodded her head yes in agreement before she said " That's exactly what I just told him."

" I'm sorry, you two. It's just that... I've been looking forward to this all year. It's my one time with just me & Andy." Woody reminded the two dolls.

" Hey, don't worry. We understand." Sylvia assured Woody as he patted him on the shoulders.