Chapter 6

In Andy's room, after hearing Andy's mother ask the man if he needed something, Slinky Dog angrily muttered " Yeah. You can help take his paws off my pals." The toys continued watching as they heard Al tell her " I'll give you, eh, 50 cents for all this junk."

Mrs. Davis noticed Woody & Sylvia on his arms and she asked " Oh, now, h-how did these get down here?"

" Just hand her the sheriff and princess. Nice and easy." Buzz whispered while having hopes that the man can give Mrs. Davis Woody & Sylvia. Boy Blue squinted his eyes a bit as he was trying to look closely at the man and thought " Why does that guy look so familiar?" 

Boy Blue snapped out of his thoughts as he & the toys kept watching the interaction between Andy's mom and the strange man as Mrs. Davis took Woody & Sylvia out of the man's hands and said " I'm sorry, the cowboy's an old family toy and the princess is a very special toy to my son." She then walked away from the man and he groaned.

" Now just walk away." Buzz mumbled softly as he waited for the man to walk away but the man insisted on getting Woody & Sylvia and called out " Wait!"

" The other way." Buzz whispered once again. The toys watched as the man bribed Mrs. Davis " I'll give you 50 bucks for them."

" Fifty bucks ain't bad." Mr. Potato Head whispered to Hamm who nodded his head in agreement.

" They're not for sale." Mrs. Davis told the man as she put Woody & Sylvia in a case and locked them inside.

" Everything's for sale. Or trade. Uh, do you like my watch?" The man tried to bride her again but she said " Sorry."

" They're safe." Buzz told the other toys who started to cheer on.

" Way to go, Andy's mom!" Hamm rooted with joy.

" All right. She showed him." Slinky Dog said with joy. Buzz watched as the man kept trying to beg Mrs. Davis to let him take Woody & Sylvia but she walked away causing him to get frustrated and he eventually decided to walk away.

" Yeah. Go home, Mr. Fancy Car." Mr. Potato Head said. The man stumbled on a skateboard before he saw it and looked at Andy's mom with an evil grin as he got an idea. The toys stopped celebrating as Buzz told them " Hold on." They looked at him confused and Hamm asked " What's up?"

" What is it, Buzz?" Rex asked. The space toy noticed the man using his foot to push the skateboard toward some bushes. Mrs. Davis heard the crash so she went to see what made the noise. The man unlocked the case while she's not looking to grab Woody & Sylvia.

In Andy's room, the toys worriedly kept asking Buzz what on earth the man was doing and Rex exclaimed " I can't watch! Can someone cover my eyes?"

" Oh, no. He's stealing Woody & Sylvia." Buzz told everyone as he saw the man walk away with Woody & Sylvia in his bag. Hearing what Buzz said, Boy Blue let out a dramatic gasp and  Bessie mooed with worry while the other toys exclaimed " What?!"

" He can't take Woody & Sylvia. It's illegal." Rex stated as he was panicked by his two friends being kidnapped.

" Where's he goin'?" Slinky Dog questioned in fear.

" Somebody! Do something!" Rex exclaimed before Buzz put Lenny down and ran to the drainpipe to slide down.

" Buzz!" Bo Peep exclaimed as she saw Buzz slide down the drainpipe before he reached the ground and ran to rescue Woody and Sylvia.

" Get him, Buzz." Mr. Potato Head muttered as he and the other toys watched nervously.

Buzz hid behind a table as a man walked past him. Buzz then saw the man put his bag in the trunk so the space toy ran to the mailbox and peeped out from behind it. As the man's car moved from the driveway, Buzz ran to it before he leaped onto the trunk. Buzz saw the lock and turned it to the open the hood but as soon as he did, the hood flipped up and knocked him off the trunk & onto the road. Buzz watched as chicken feathers flew out of the trunk just as the hood closed as the car drove away. Buzz picked up a feather and looked at it.

Meanwhile, the other toys looked at the direction where Buzz was with shock and dismay at what just happened in front of them.

" Why would someone steal Woody & Sylvia?" Bo Peep asked Boy Blue as she was heartbroken at the fact that Woody was taken away along with Sylvia.

" I...I don't know." Boy Blue choked out as he felt like he was about to cry when he saw Sylvia get taken away along with Woody because not only was Sylvia his best friend but Boy Blue was in love with her. Bessie hugged her master on the left leg as a way of comforting him and she whimpered.