Chapter 26

Utility Belt Buzz closed his helmet and stood up, looking confused at what was happening and he asked " Will somebody please explain what's going on?" The real Buzz walked up to him and said " It's alright, space ranger."

" It's a code 546." Buzz whispered to him and Utility Belt Buzz gasped " You mean it's a...?" Buzz responded " Yes."

" And they are...?" Utility Belt Buzz asked before the real Buzz responded " Oh yeah." Utility Belt Buzz gasped before he ran over to Woody & Sylvia, bowed, held each of their hands and said " You're majesties." Both the sheriff and the princess chuckled awkwardly before Woody took his hand away while Sylvia didn't and she said " Well, I am a princess so I'll take that as a respectful compliment."

" Woody, you & Sylvia are in danger here. We need to leave now." Buzz told the sheriff along with Rex chiming in " Al's selling you both to a toy museum, in Japan!" Sylvia nodded in agreement and as she was about to tell them what was going on, Woody spoke up " I know. It's okay, Buzz. I actually wanna go." The toys were completely shocked by this and Rex asked " What?"

Buzz and the toys looked at Sylvia with raised eyebrows to see if it was true and she told them " That's also what I wanted to talk to you guys about."

" Are you crazy, Woody?!" Mr. Potato Head asked the sheriff.

" Look, the thing is, I'm a rare Sheriff Woody doll & Sylvia is a rare Warrior Princess Sylvia doll. And these guys are our Roundup Gang and Royal Revolution Squad." Woody told them.

" Woody, what are you talking about?" Buzz asked the sheriff with a weirded out expression on his face.

" What am I talking about? Woody's Roundup! Oh, it's this great old TV show and I was the star." Woody confessed before he turned on the TV by using his boot to press the remote button and it played a clip of Woody riding on Bullseye in Woody's Roundup and he gestured " See? Now, look! Look! Look at me! See? That's me!"

" This is weirdin' me out." Hamm commented as he looked at the TV with a puzzled expression on his face.

" Buzz, it was a national phenomenon. And there was all this merchandise that just got packed up. Oh, you should've seen it. There was a record player and a yo-yo. Buzz! I was a yo-yo!" Woody exclaimed.

" Was?" Mr. Potato Head quoted.

" He's actually not wrong there, Buzz. Woody & I do have our own shows." Sylvia told the confused space toy.

" Wait, I remember you telling me last year that you had feelings for Woody. Is this why?" Buzz questioned Sylvia before she looked at him blushing with embarrassment and hesitation before she nodded her head yes.

After seeing this, Mr. Potato Head, Slinky, Rex and Hamm slowly turned their heads towards Boy Blue with utter shock, disbelief & anger and Mr. Potato Head angrily exclaimed " You mean to tell us, that the reason you were afraid to confess your love for Sylvia is because she has feelings for WOODY?!"

" Well, I..." Boy Blue stuttered nervously & fearfully as he was trying to speak but Hamm interrupted by yelling " I thought you told us that you were just nervous trying to confess your feelings towards Sylvia."

" I did, but the whole Woody thing is the reason why I didn't tell Sylvia how I felt. She wanted to confess her feelings to Woody but he already has a thing for Bo Peep. Besides, who am I to tell her to get over a toy that she loves? Sylvia's my best friend besides Bessie." Boy Blue explained overwhelmingly.

Hearing this, Sylvia looked at Boy Blue with wide eyes as she was surprised to find out that her best friend actually was in love with her and she went up to him asking " Boy Blue, is this true?"

Boy Blue looked at her with hesitation before he smiled a bit and nodded his head yes as a response. Sylvia then focused on the main objective and she told him " You know what? Just tell me more later, we gotta get back to Andy's house before he comes home tonight."

" That's right. Woody, let's go." Buzz told Woody as he tried to grab him by hand to get him out, but Woody pulled himself back and said " Ah, Buzz." The cowboy sighed before he told him " I can't go. I can't abandon these guys. They need me, to get into this museum." Woody then looked at Sylvia who walked up to him and he told her " And Sylvia, your brother & friends need you too. Without us, they'll go back into storage. Maybe forever."

" Woody, you & Sylvia are not collector's items. You two are child playthings. You...both... are toys!" Buzz tried to convince Woody as Sylvia nodded her head in agreement.

" For how much longer? One more rip, then Andy's done with me! And what do I do then, Buzz, huh? You tell me!" Woody demanded the space toy.

" Somewhere in that a pad of stuffing is a toy who taught me that life's only worth living if you're being loved by a kid. And I traveled all this way to rescue that toy along with his friend and trusted assistant, because I believed them." Buzz briefly told him which made Jacob, Delaney and Angel look down to the ground as they were starting to realize that Buzz was right about how life's only worth living if a toy is loved by a kid.

" Buzz is right, Woody. Besides, I told you yesterday that Andy would NEVER give up on you over a ripped up arm. I even told you that Andy probably left you behind to keep you safe from loosing your arm. Also, I'm really surprised at you, Woody. This is like the second time you end up walk back on the lesson that you taught us when you said that the job as toys isn't about getting played with or being the favorite toy, it's about being there for Andy no matter what. Only this time, you're just gonna abandon Andy? Buzz came all this way to rescue us so that you & I can be home safe and sound only to find out that you actually wanna go to Japan." Sylvia briefly and firmly explained to Woody who then responded " Well he just wasted his time." Before he turned his back on both Buzz & Sylvia and crossed his arms.