Chapter 31

After putting the prospector in his place, Woody & Buzz congratulated themselves as Woody called out " Happy trails, Prospector!"

" Buzz! Woody!" Slinky called out and Hamm added " Help us out here!"

Sylvia & the other toys were opening the lid up to let Bullseye, Delaney & Angel out of the case and they waited for Jessie to get out and Sylvia called out to Woody & Buzz " Come on, guys!"

" Hurry!" Rex called out.

" Oh no, Jessie! Come on!" Woody exclaimed before he & Buzz ran over to the case. Woody tried to reach for Jessie's hand as she exclaimed " Oh, Woody. Help!!" But the case reached the ramp outside the sorting area and it slid down to the bottom and onto the platform where a man picked it up and put on a dolly, a vehicle that pulled trailers of luggage to the airplanes.

" Jessie." Woody muttered before whistled for Bullseye and climbed onto him and he said " Come on, Buzz & Sylvia. Hyah!" Buzz & Sylvia climbed onto Bullseye before Jacob walked up and asked " Can I go with you guys?"

" Sure, big brother. Hop on." Sylvia told her brother before Jacob climbed up onto Bullseye as well while holding onto his sister. Delaney & Angel stayed behind with the others and watched.

" Run like the wind, Bullseye!" Woody instructed the horse before Bullseye slid down the ramp, hopped off the platform and chased after the dolly as fast as he could with Woody saying " Hey, howdy, hey. Giddy-up!"

" Come on, Bullseye!" Buzz encouraged the horse.

" Full speed ahead, boy!" Sylvia added as the five of them started to get closer to one of the trailers.

" Buzz, give me a boost!" Woody instructed Buzz as the sheriff climbed onto Buzz's head and reached for a tag on one of the luggage but just as he grabbed it, the dolly rolled in a different direction away from Buzz, Sylvia, Bullseye and Jacob, leaving Woody hanging onto the tag.

" Woody!" Buzz, Sylvia & Jacob exclaimed before they saw the cowboy doll go inside the plane.

(Time Skip)
A couple minutes of waiting later, the four toys saw Woody & Jessie come out of the emergency hatch before the two toys climbed down to the gears and they carefully walked down the axle.

But to Buzz, Sylvia, Jacob & Bullseye's horror, Woody started to slip & fall of the axle. Jessie grabbed Woody by his arm and he dangled above the wheel before Jessie told him " Hold on, Woody!" Sylvia gasped as she saw that the tear in Woody's arm shoulder began to widen a bit. As Woody tried to stop it, his hat flew off his hand and Buzz grabbed his hat on time and he called out " What's cowboy without his hat?" Woody smiled when he saw his three friends and happily called out " Buzz! Sylvia! Jacob!" The plane got onto the runway and it started to go even faster. Woody saw a screw on the axle of the wheel which gave him an idea and he called out " Buzz! Sylvia! Jacob! Guys, get behind the tires!"

The four toys decreased their running to do as Woody instructed & got behind the tires. Woody pulled out his pull string and swung it to the bolt which cit hooked onto before he looked at Jessie and said " Jessie, let go of the plane!"

" What?! Are you crazy?!?" Jessie exclaimed with fear.

" Just pretend it's the final episode of Woody's Roundup!" Woody told her.

" But it was cancelled!! We never saw if you made it!" Jessie exclaimed.

" Well then, let's find out together!" Woody convinced Jessie before she she let go of the plane and they both screamed as they swung between the tires and landed on Bullseye behind Buzz, Sylvia and Jacob. They watched as the plane took off into the sky before Buzz took off his helmet.