Chapter 2

Sylvia jumped back as she got startled by Bo Peep pulling Woody closer with her cane and she teased " You're cute when you care." Woody blushed and said " Bo! Not in front of Buzz & Sylvia."

" Nah, let them look." Bo Peep purred while leaning towards Woody for a kiss.

Before Woody & Bo can start kissing, they heard bleating noises so they looked up along with Sylvia to see Bo's sheep trying to take the controls away from Rex and he called out " Miss Peep! Your sheep!" Bo whistled to get the sheep to let go of the controls, causing Rex to fall over and he hit the buttons on a remote and it turned on to play an " Al's Toy Barn" commercial with a man named Al McWhiggen dressed up in a chicken suit.

" Rex, turn it off! Someone's gonna hear!" Woody yelled out to the toy dinosaur.

" Which one is off?" Rex questioned after he got back up and tapped the remote rapidly as he was trying to find the right button that turns off the TV.

" For crying out loud, it's this one!" Hamm exclaimed before he hit the off button and the TV turned off before they breathed a sigh of relief.

" I despise that chicken." Hamm commented. All the toys turned to the door as they heard Slinky's voice call out " Fellas! Fellas!" He entered the room and announced " Okay. I got some good news and I got some bad news." The toys looked at him confused and Mrs. Potato Head asked " What news?"

" The good news is, I found your hat, Woody." Slinky Dog said before his behind walked inside the room, showing everyone Woody's hat and the cowboy exclaimed " My hat!" Woody put his hat on shook Slinky's hand and happily thanked " Oh, Slink. Thank you. Thank you, thank you, thank you."

" Where'd you find it?" Woody asked Slinky Dog before he reluctantly replied " Well, that's the bad news."

The toys heard barking outside and Rex panicked " Oh! It's Buster!" Hamm gasped before the toy soldiers and Rocky ran to the door to hold it shut so Buster wouldn't get in with Sarge shouting " CANINE ALERT!! MAN YOUR BATTLE STATIONS! LET'S MOVE, MOVE, MOVE!!" As they were holding the door shut, Buster's nose peeked inside while he was growling as he was straining to get inside Andy's room.

" Woody! Sylvia! Hide! Quick!" Bo Peep worriedly called out to the cowboy and princess as they were trying to find someplace to hide. Woody went inside Andy's bag while Sylvia hid under the bed with Boy Blue & Bessie to take cover from the dachshund sausage dog.

Buster bursted into the room and started running around as he was looking for Woody. The dog knocked over Robot, Mr. Spell, the egg toys and the Lincoln Log house where the Potato Heads were kissing but in toy mode.

From under the bed, Sylvia, Boy Blue and Bessie jumped back as they were startled by the noise of Buster going through Andy's bag and he pulled Woody out of it before he aggressively tossed him to the floor. Sylvia peeked out from the underneath the bed to see Buster growling at Woody at first before the dog started to happily lick him in the face a couple of times as he revealed himself to be a nice & friendly dog which caused Sylvia to smile.

" Okay, okay, okay. Okay! Okay! You found me! Buster! all right." Woody laughed hysterically from all of Buster's licking before he turned to Hamm and asked " Hey, how did he do, Hamm?"

Mr. Spell read 17.4 seconds before Hamm responded " Eh... Looks like a new record." Sylvia got out from under the bed to watch Woody mess around with Buster and Woody said " OK, boy. Sit. Reach for the sky." Buster raised his front paws and sat on his butt before Woody exclaimed " Gotcha!" Buster acted like he was shot and fell over as he was playing dead causing Sylvia to let out a small giggle.

" Ohh! Great job, boy!" Woody congratulated the dog before he rubbed Buster's belly, causing him to pant and Woody cooed " Who's gonna miss me while I'm gone? Huh? Who's gonna miss me? Who's gonna miss meeeeee?"

Sylvia walked over to Buster and she said " Hey, boy!" The dog looked behind himself to see Sylvia before he stood up and started wagging his tail while panting happily at the same time.

" Ooh, you just wanted to play, didn't you? We thought you were going to hurt us for a second." Sylvia cooed while tickling his chin at the same time before she gave Buster a few kisses on the forehead. Boy Blue came out from under the bed but he was struggling to walk over because Bessie was hugging him on the left leg real tightly as she was really scared to go near Buster.

The female cow began to make high pitched whimpering type noises, begging Boy Blue not to make her or himself go near Buster as she was afraid that the dog might eat them.

" Aww, Bessie. It's okay. Buster won't hurt you. He's nice." Boy Blue gently reminded his pet cow but Bessie kept whimpering fearfully as she was still hugging Boy Blue's leg. The cow let go of Boy Blue's leg as she saw him get down to her level before he hugged her and softly said " Shhhh. There there. It's gonna be okay, Bessie. I'm here for you. Besides, Buster is a very nice dog. It's okay. The dog won't hurt you."

Bessie's eyes went wide as she saw Buster walking towards them so the cow let of Boy Blue and she slowly backed away a bit as Buster got closer to her before the dog started to sniff her. Bessie went from scared to neutral as she realized that her master was right all along. Boy Blue smiled and told his cow " See? Buster's our friend."

Suddenly as soon as Buster opened his mouth to lick the cow, Bessie went scared again before she started to let out a small scream and ran back underneath the bed as she felt like Buster was going to eat her. Boy Blue looked at Sylvia & Woody with a nervous look on his face before he looked at Buster who was confused and said " Maybe you should try not to open your mouth next time because Bessie & I were involved in a dog incident back in the 1950s." He then went under the bed to comfort his pet cow once more.