Chapter 20

Jessie got down from the windowsill and went over to Woody & Sylvia before she hugged them and exclaimed " Oh thank you! I was hoping you'd stay!" As soon as she let go of them and started dancing around, Sylvia tapped Woody on the shoulder and whispered " You're not serious, are you Woody?"

" Oh come on, Sylvia. They need us. Jacob, Delaney and Angel need you since the four of you have been very close since the 1980s." Woody tried to convince the stubborn princess.

" Woody, I know that but..." Sylvia got cut off by Jacob & Delaney hugging her and Jacob said " Oh, we're just so glad that the both of you decided to stay! We were worried that you guys might leave us for good." As soon as the prince and his Royal assistant let go of the princess, Angel started to lick Sylvia in the face as she was completely happy about hearing that her owner was going to Japan with them or so she thought.

" How about we celebrate this moment. My treat." Jacob said as the others started murmuring in agreement.

" Wait, that's not I was gonna..." Sylvia tried to tell the others that she already made the decision about going back to Andy's house with Woody but they all didn't listen and just walked away from her, including Woody. Sylvia just facepalmed as she couldn't believe that Woody decided that he & Sylvia should go to the toy museum in Tokyo, Japan.

(Meanwhile)
Back in Al's ToyBarn, Boy Blue and the other toys were in Al's office to find Woody & Sylvia. Mr. Potato Head and Hamm looked inside a box and Hamm called out " Hey, Woody! Sylvia! Are you in here?"

" Nah, this one's empty too." Mr. Potato Head responded before they continued searching.

" Woody! Sylvia!" Slinky Dog called out.

" Woody!" Mr. Potato Head called out as well.

" Woody!" Hamm called out as well too.

" Sylvia!" Boy Blue called out as well third while Bessie made mooing sounds trying to call out to Woody and Sylvia. Slinky Dog, Boy Blue & Bessie hopped onto Al's desk and went over to Rock 'Em Sock 'Em Robots and Slinky asked them " Pardon us gentlemen, but have you seen a cowboy doll with a bad arm?"

" Along with a pink warrior princess doll with a sword?" Boy Blue added.

" Why no, I haven't." The blue robot responded.

" HEY! THEY WERE TALKING TO ME!" The red robot screamed.

" NO, THEY WERE TALKING TO ME!" The blue robot screamed back. The two robots started punching each other which startled Slinky, Boy Blue & Bessie to the point that Bessie hid behind Boy Blue in fear. Slinky whispered to them " Let's get out of here." Both Boy Blue & Bessie nodded in agreement before they backed away in horror as soon as the red robot's head spun up.

" You see. All along, we thought the way into Zurg's fortress was through the main gate. But in fact, the secret entrance is to the left! Hidden in the shadows." Rex told the Utility Belt Buzz Lightyear who then opened his wrist communicator to " type" in notes before he said " To left and in the shadows. Got it."

Suddenly, the toys heard a voice speaking in Japanese outside the room and Slinky whispered " Someone's coming." Bessie whimpered a bit.

" Everyone! Take cover!" Utility Belt Buzz told everyone in a loud whisper as they hid under the desk just as soon as Al entered his office and he was talking  on his phone " No. It was a big pile-up. But, I don't want to bore you with the details. Yes. Now, let me confirm your fax number." He went over to the fax machine started typing in the number and said " W-W-Wait. Slow. That's a lot of numbers. No. I got it."

The toys peeped out from the side of the desk to look at Al and Slinky whispered " It's him."

" The chicken man." Hamm whispered.

" Funny. He doesn't look like poultry." Utility Belt Buzz whispered.

" That's the kidnapper, all right." Slinky Dog responded to Buzz's statement.

" A kidnapper! An agent of Zurg if I ever saw one." Utility Belt Buzz exclaimed softly. Boy Blue & Bessie looked at the space toy with raised eyebrows when they heard him mention Al being an agent of Zurg.

" Huh, that's strange. Didn't Buzz already learn that he's not a real space ranger and that Zurg doesn't even exist?" Boy Blue thought to himself.

Al started to fax two pictures of Woody & Sylvia in the fax machine and he said " And the piece de resistance. I promise the collection will be the crown jewel of your museum." The pictures landed on the floor and the toys saw it before Slinky gasped " It's Woody & Sylvia."

" Now that I have your attention. Imagine we added another zero to the price. Huh?" Al said to Mr. Konishi on the phone. He listened into the call as Mr. Konishi responded in annoyance " I don't care! Yes, yes, yes, yes!"

" What?" Al questioned with wide eyes.

" I pay anything you want. Anything." Mr. Konishi replied. As soon as he said that, Al happily exclaimed " YES!!! YES!!! You got a deal!! I'll be on the next flight to Japan!"

" Quick. Get into the poultry man's cargo unit. He'll lead us Zurg. Move. Move. Move!" Utility Belt Buzz told the other toys and they jumped into Al's bag followed by Utility Belt Buzz as they were ready for Al to take them to Woody. Boy Blue was completely weirded out by Utility Belt Buzz saying something about Al leading them to Zurg when this whole thing was about rescuing Woody and thought " Okay, why am I getting this bad feeling that this isn't the real Buzz Lightyear?" 

" Don't touch my mustache!"  Al exclaimed before he scatted away with joy. Al began to slide out of his office with a smile on his face and cackled " Al! You are rich! Rich! Rich! Rich!"

The toys were unaware that the real Buzz Lightyear witnessing what was going on and he gasped when he noticed Rex's tail poking out of Al's bag.