Chapter 30

After arriving at the airport, the truck parked on a white zone before the toys looked up at the window and Rex said " Guys, we can't park here. It's a white zone." The aliens stood next to Mr. Potato Head and said " You have saved our lives. We are eternally grateful."

As soon as Buzz saw Al, he told the others " There he is." The other toys spotted Al and Sylvia asked " Buzz, how do you suppose we get inside without anyone seeing us in there?" Buzz noticed some pet carriers inside the airport which gave him an idea.

A second later, the pet carrier was moving with Buzz's feet walking into the airport and the aliens once again told Mr. Potato Head " You have saved our lives. We are eternally grateful."

" Will you just leave me alone?!" Mr. Potato Head told the aliens in annoyance and frustration.

" Oh, someone's coming." Rex told the other toys before Buzz stopped walking and dropped the pet carrier as a little girl approached it and said " Ooh, a puppy!" Slinky then started to make some fake barking noises which caused he little girl to scream & run away. Buzz gave Slinky a thumbs up for preventing the girl from discover them. Al was talking to a staff member and he didn't notice the pet carrier walking past him and onto the conveyor belt. The staff member put the green case onto the conveyor belt a few baggages away from the pet carrier the toys were in.

" The Mystic Portal." One alien said before he & the other aliens said " Ooooooooooh..."

" Once we go through, we just need to find that case." Buzz told the group.

" And we also need to hold on tight once we get through." Sylvia added and the other toys except Buzz looked at her confused and Rex asked " Why?"

" Just do it!" Sylvia instructed before they all held onto each other. As soon as the toys got inside the baggage sorting area, they saw lots & lots of baggages as far as the eye can see.

Mr. Potato Head gasped as he was stunned to the point his angry eyes & spare shoes fall out of his back storage compartment. The toys screamed while Bessie made loud mooing noises as they slid down a ramp and onto the conveyor belt and landed in a heap of pain. Slinky rubbed his eyes, saw the case and exclaimed " There's the case!"

After seeing the green case far away, Hamm exclaimed " No, there's the case!"  Turns out, another green case appeared below them. 

" You take that one. We'll take this one." Buzz instructed as he along with Sylvia, Boy Blue, Bessie and Slinky went after the first case while Hamm, Rex, Mr. Potato Head and the aliens went after the second case.  

As soon as Buzz, Sylvia, Boy Blue & Bessie hopped over a case, Slinky tried to hop over it but his back end got caught on the handle and the case got into another conveyor belt and Slinky exclaimed " Whoa-oaaah!" The four toys heard him and Slinky called out " Buzz! Sylvia! Boy Blue! My back end's goin' to Baton Rouge!" The springy dog screamed as he got dragged away.

" SLINKY!!!" Buzz, Sylvia & Boy Blue screamed with worry while Bessie made loud mooing & whimpering noises. The four of them looked at each other worriedly and Sylvia said " We'll help Slinky later. We gotta save Woody & the others from the Prospector."

" You're right. Let's go!" Buzz instructed the princess and the two wooden puppets as they continued going after the green case. As soon as the four toys ran after the green case, they managed to catch up with it.

Buzz opened the case and said " Okay, Woody. Let's go." Then Stinky Pete popped up and punched Buzz, making him stagger back and he fell off the conveyor belt much to Sylvia, Boy Blue & Bessie's shock and they gasped.

" BUZZ!" Sylvia & Boy Blue screamed while Bessie made loud mooing noises.

" Take that, space toy!" Stinky Pete yelled out before he noticed Boy Blue & Bessie and exclaimed " You're both next!"

The prospector put his pickaxe in his back pocket and grabbed Boy Blue & Bessie, making them choke much to Sylvia's shock and she gasped.

" Hey, put us down!" Boy Blue choked out while trying to take Stinky Pete's hands away from his throat. Sylvia glared at the prospector before she took out her sword, pointed it at Stinky Pete and she yelled " Hey! Let go of my friends!" This got to Prospector Pete's attention and he laughed " Ha! As if I'm gonna be scared of a worthless princess doll with a fake plastic sword like you."

" You heard my sister!" Jacob yelled as he stood up from the case and pointed his sword at the prospector before he angrily threatened " You put them down or else we're cutting open the stuffing out of you!"

Stinky Pete looked at both the armed Sylvia & Jacob as he was surrounded by them with no way out. Prospector Pete then smirked and said " You want me to put your friends down? Fine."

To Sylvia & Jacob's utter horror, Prospector Pete threw Boy Blue & Bessie off the conveyor belt making Boy Blue scream & Bessie started to moo loudly and ear-shatteringly.

" BOY BLUE!!! BESSIE!!!" Sylvia screamed while running over to the left side of the conveyor belt where the two wooden puppets fell off of. Stinky Pete picked up his pickaxe and called out " So long, Pinocchio!" Woody popped up from the green case, grabbed Stinky Pete and yelled " Hey! No one does that to my friends!" Woody pounced on Stinky Pete and the two of them wrestled and they rolled across the conveyor belt until the prospector kicked Woody off him.

Sylvia & Jacob got in front of the prospector with their swords pointing at him as a way of protecting Woody but Stinky Pete pushed them out of the way as he walked over to Woody and used his pickaxe to rip his arm again the cowboy exclaimed " Agh!"

" Woody!" Sylvia cried out as she & Jacob ran next to Woody before Stinky Pete said " It's yours & Sylvia's choice, Woody. You can go to Japan together or in pieces. If he fixed you once, he can you fix you again." Stinky Pete then yelled " Now get in the box! All of you!"

" NEVER!" Woody, Sylvia & Jacob rejected angrily & briefly.

" Fine!" Stinky Pete exclaimed as he raised his pickaxe to tear them apart which made Woody flinch. Sylvia & Jacob pointed their swords at the prospector again but before Stinky Pete could do anything, a bunch of white flashed in his eyes. Woody, Sylvia & Jacob looked above them and smiled as they Buzz and the other toys using cameras to blind the prospector and they ran towards him.

" Nice." Jacob commented as he was very impressed by what the toys did.

" No!" Stinky Pete exclaimed before Buzz grabbed him by the back & hoisted him up, making the old man drop his axe and Buzz said " Gotcha!"

" Idiots! CHILDREN DESTROY TOYS! YOU'LL ALL BE RUINED! FORGOTTEN! SPENDING ETERNITY ROTTING IN SOME LANDFILL!" Stinky Pete screamed at the other toys.

" Ha! First off, the only toy that should be spending eternity rotting in a landfill is you!" Jacob exclaimed with a smirk.

" Secondly, you're a fool if you expect us to believe that all kids destroy toys." Sylvia commented with an angry stare.

" Third, my name is Boy Blue. Not Pinocchio." Boy Blue added.

" And finally Stinky Pete, I think it's time you learn the true meaning of playtime." Woody added with a smirk and pointed at a little girl's back and instructed " Right over there, guys!"

" No! NO! NOOOOOO!!" Stinky Pete screamed & cried out as Buzz & the others took him to the little girl's backpack.