Chapter 9

After looking at the back of the Prospector's box. The toys heard an old man's voice say " Turn me around, Bullseye. So I can see." Bullseye did what the Prospector said and pushed the box around and the front revealed to be the Prospector toy inside of it with the words " Stinky Pete the Prospector" beneath him. Sylvia looked at him with wide eyes as she couldn't believe that she was seeing the one and only Stinky Pete the Prospector from the TV show " Woody's Roundup." The prospector toy gasped when he saw Woody & Sylvia and said " Why the prodigal son & princess have returned."

" I can't believe it. You're Prospector Pete from Woody's Roundup." Sylvia said with amazement in her voice.

" That's right. You must be Warrior Princess Sylvia. Jacob & Delaney told us so much about you." Prospector Pete told the princess.

" Yeah I am. They along with Angel & I are characters from the TV show called " Warrior Princess Sylvia's Royal Revolutionary Adventures!"." Sylvia responded.

" We know. We've actually watched some episodes of your show." Jessie told Sylvia before she gave her & Woody a big hug and said " Oh I'm so excited you both are here! It's you! It's you! It's you!" Sylvia was squeezed by Jessie too tightly that she managed to say " Um, Jessie. You can put us down now." The cowgirl let go of them and said " Alrighty then. I'll put y'all down."

" Okay, I'm officially freaked out now." Woody said as he started to back up before he looked at Sylvia and asked " Sylvia, what is going on here and how do you know any of these toys?"

" Wait, Woody. You don't know?" Sylvia asked him as she was surprised that he didn't even know who Jessie, Bullseye and Prospector were. She expected him to not know Jacob, Delaney & Angel but it was surprising that Woody didn't know anything about Jessie, Bullseye or the prospector since they were from Woody's Roundup along with Sheriff Woody himself.

" Know what?" Woody asked Sylvia as he couldn't understand what she was talking about.

" Oh everyone knows your name. Woody." Jessie told the confused cowboy. Woody still looked at them with confusion.

" Why, you don't know who you are, do you?" Prospector Pete asked him in disappointment before he turned to the male horse and said " Bullseye." The male horse nodded in agreement before he ran up, jumped on a chair and onto a drawer to push a light switch to turn on some lights.

Both Woody & Sylvia turned around and gasped to see a whole bunch collection of pictures and merchandise of themselves on the wall.

" That's me & Sylvia." Woody said with amazement before Sylvia nodded her head in agreement as they looked at more merchandise with their pictures on them. There was also pictures and merchandise of Jessie, Bullseye, Stinky Pete, Jacob, Delaney and Angel as well.

" I haven't seen this stuff in two year ever since Tammy donated us." Sylvia thought to herself while she looked at the merchandise from the " Warrior Princess Sylvia and the Royal Revolution Squad." TV Series since she remembered the days when Tammy was a huge fan of Sylvia's show.

Woody & Sylvia both bumped into something before they turned around and looked up to see a giant cardboard picture of Woody, towering above them and they both said " Wow." Sylvia smiled as she thought the cardboard picture looked pretty gorgeous. She then noticed Woody looking down at the floor to see books and a TV show guide which had him & Bullseye on it and he muttered " Holy cow."

Bullseye pushed a tape inside a tape player and Jessie used her boot to press the remote and the TV turned on starting a TV show. Woody looked up to see the show's intro with wonder and curiousness. Sylvia on the other hand looked up at the show's intro with joy and excitement. The TV announcer said " Cowboy Crunhies, the only cereal that's sugar- frosted and dipped in chocolate... proudly presents..." The TV showed a picture of Woody as the theme song " Woody's Roundup" started playing. The screen then showed Jessie making her yodeling noises and she said " Lookit! Lookit! That's me!" Jacob and Delaney cracked up a bit when she said that. The screen then showed Bullseye and he was referred to as Woody's horse. Bullseye blushed when he heard the words " He's a smart one." while Angel giggled a bit. The screen then showed Pete the Old Prospector with a pickaxe on his butt and he said " Has anyone seen my pickaxe?" Prospector Pete facepalmed and shook his head with embarrassment at that part while Sylvia cracked up in laughter before that laughter faded away as the screen showed the very handsome Sheriff Woody himself showing his face on the television set. Woody was completely amazed by this. Sylvia's eyes started dilating as she still looked up at the screen before she started to hold Woody by the hand. Jacob noticed it and smirked before he walked up to the remote and paused the TV before he teased " Well sis, looks like you haven't gotten over your feelings for Sheriff Woody here."

Hearing those words, Woody looked up at the prince with wide eyes before he looked at Sylvia and he asked " Wait. Sylvia, you like me?" The princess blushed before she nervously nodded her head yes as a response. Woody was even more shocked after seeing Sylvia nodding her head and he said " Wow, you never told me that you liked me."

Sylvia then pulled Woody to the side and she whispered " Well Woody, I wanted to tell you but when I saw that you had a thing for Bo Peep, I stopped myself. But that didn't stop me from being your trustworthy assistant."

" So that's why you like helping so much. You're a huge fan of me and you like me." Woody whispered back as he smiled before Sylvia smiled back as well. The both of them then turned back to the others to watch some " Woody's Roundup."