Chapter 12

While Woody was checking more of his own merchandise, Sylvia was checking out more of her own merchandise as well and it had a stack of comic books, a toy wardrobe with so many fancy dresses & other clothes, a bunch of other Warrior Princess Sylvia's Royal Revolutionary Adventure DVDs, a radio, and some music track records.

Woody looked at a bank game before he made the Prospector model launch a coin to the Woody model's hand that put it in a barrel and he said " Oh! It's a bank! Cool!" Sylvia picked up one of the comic books from her merchandise, walked over to Woody and she told him " Woody, check out one of my very own comic books." The sheriff read the comic and was very amazed by what he saw and said " Wow, Sylvia. That looks really amazing!" Jacob, Delaney and Angel walked over to join the sheriff and the princess to read the comic.

" Oh I love this part." Delaney said as she was reading whatever was on the page of the comic they were reading.

" Me too! I especially love the part where I joined Sylvia to fight the army of Jack O Lanterns." Jacob chimed in as he agreed with Delaney. Sylvia put down the comic before she, Jacob and Delaney went over to the toy wardrobe to check out the fancy royal dresses, suits & ties. Woody then walked over to the Woody's Roundup bubble-blowing toy which had his face on it and his hat for pushing down to get the bubbles going and he said " Wh-Wh-What do you do? You push the hat. And out co... Oh out come bubbles. Clever!" Sylvia, Jessie, Prospector Pete, Jacob and Delaney laughed while Bullseye & Angel used their teeth to pop some big bubbles. Woody checked out a huge boot toy and exclaimed " Oh, wow!"

While looking at the boot, Woody then asked " Hey, what's this thing do?" He pushed down the spur with his boot and a toy snake popped out of it before he laughed and said " I get it. There's snake in my boot." Woody then looked at Bullseye and he said " Hey, Bullseye. Go long! Go long!" Woody shot the snake out of the boot and Bullseye chased it, jumping onto a record player that started playing the Woody's Roundup theme song and it made Bullseye spin around on the record as he sat on it. Woody looked at the record player and exclaimed " A record player!" Sylvia walked over to them and Woody said " I haven't seen one of these in ages." He then climbed up to join Bullseye on the record player and started walking it in one place which made Sylvia laugh. Jessie, Jacob, Delaney & Angel walked over and laughed along with Sylvia at Woody & Bullseye's antic.

" Okay. Now, slow." Woody said as he & Bullseye started walking slowly which made Sylvia, Jessie, Jacob, Delaney & Angel laugh at them even more and Jessie said " Oh, that's funny, Bullseye!"

" I agree with Jessie, you two are so hilarious!" Sylvia giggled as she agreed with Jessie. Suddenly, Woody pulled Jessie up on the record player and said " Hop on, cowgirl! Think fast!" He jumped over the needle and Jessie jumped over it too and Woody said " Not bad." Sylvia, Jacob, Delaney and Angel smiled as they kept watching Woody, Jessie & Bullseye walk around the record player in circles. Jessie jumped forwards on the needle with her hands and launched herself back on the record. Woody laughed before he set the dial to fast and the record sped up with, him, Jessie & Bullseye running on it. Jacob looked at his sister and asked " Don't they look great?"

" Yeah, they do." Sylvia responded as she started applauding the cowboy, cowgirl and male horse.

" Oh! Hey, look at us! We're a complete set!" Jessie exclaimed but now Woody & Sylvia were in for a big surprise when the Prospector said " Now it's onto the Museum!" Woody & Sylvia looked at him with wide eyes and questioned " Museum?!" Sylvia turned around to see that Woody had stopped running around the record and he slid into Jessie & Bullseye as Sylvia, Jacob, Delaney and Angel ducked their heads as the sheriff, cowgirl & male horse were knocked off the record and onto the table. Jacob, Delaney and Angel went over to Jessie & to help them up as Woody asked " What Museum?"

" THE Museum. We're being sold to the Konishi Toy Museum in Tokyo!" Stinky Pete happily told the sheriff and princess.

" That's in Japan!" Jessie exclaimed happily which made the other toys except Woody & Sylvia to happily their heads in agreement.

" Japan?" Woody & Sylvia both questioned in shock at the same time.

" No, no, no, no, no, no, no. Sylvia & I can't go to Japan." Woody told them as Sylvia nodded her head in agreement.

The other toys were caught off guard when they heard that. Jessie chuckled nervously and she asked them " What do you two mean?"

" Yeah, why can't the two of you come with us to Japan?" Jacob asked his sister and the sheriff in confusion.

" Because Woody & I have to get back home to our owner, Andy." Sylvia answered her brother's question before she showed Andy's name written on her sword while Woody lifted his boot to show Andy's name written on it and Woody said " Hey. Look. Look. See?"

This made Jacob's heart skip a beat when he saw that his sister still had an owner along with Woody. Delaney & Jessie gasped and the cowgirl said " They still have an owner."

" Oh my goodness." Stinky Pete responded in disbelief. Jessie began to hyperventilate over this and she muttered " No. Can't go." Jacob & Delaney looked at each other with fear in their eyes as they knew what Jessie was gonna do next.

" I can't do storage again! I just can't!" Jessie continued to hyperventilate which caused Bullseye & Angel to look at the overexcited cowgirl startled.

" Jessie, calm down." Delaney told the hyperventilated cowgirl.

" Jessie. Jessie." Prospector Pete tried to calm the hyperventilated cowgirl as well but Jessie shook him frantically and exclaimed " I won't go back in the dark!" Woody & Sylvia looked at her with confused and Woody asked " What's the matter? What's wrong with her?"

" Well, we've been in storage for a long time. Waiting for you both." Prospector Pete told the two toys sadly as Jacob, Delaney, Bullseye and Angel nodded in agreement.

" Why us?" Sylvia asked him.

" Well the museum's only interested in the collection if you & Woody are in it, Sylvia." Delaney said as Prospector Pete & Jacob nodded in agreement.

" Delaney's right. Without the two of you, we go back into storage. It's that simple." Prospector Pete said. Jessie stopped hyperventilating and started yelling " It's not fair! How can you two do this to us?!"

" Hey, look. We're sorry, but this is all a big mistake. You see, Sylvia & I were in this yard sale..." Woody got cut off by the Prospector asking " Yard sale? Why were you two in a yard sale if you both have an owner?"

" Well, we weren't supposed to be there. We were trying to save another toy when..." Woody got cut off again by the Prospector asking " Was it because you're damaged? Hmm? Did this Andy break you both?"

" Actually Andy ripped Woody's arm by accident. But you didn't let us finish." Sylvia told the Prospector before she continued " Anyways, Woody & I weren't supposed to be in the yard sale but we were trying to save another toy from being sold when all of a sudden..."

" Sounds like he really loves you." Jessie sarcastically interrupted Sylvia.

" It's not like that! Okay?! Now Sylvia & I aren't going to any museum!" Woody snapped before Jessie fired back " Well I'm not going back into storage!"