Chapter 3

Sylvia walked over the dachshund sausage dog and said " Come on, Buster. Let's leave Boy Blue & Bessie alone for now." As soon as Sylvia got Buster away from the bed, they all heard Mrs. Davis' voice from outside asking her son if she had all his stuff ready so Sylvia ran back up to the top of the bed and went to toy mode.

" Okay. Have a good weekend, everybody. I'll see you Sunday night." Woody whispered to the other toys before he went to Andy's bag and he went to toy mode.

Andy staggered into the room and when Buster ran up to his owner, Andy exclaimed " Stick 'em up!" Buster just scratched his ear and walked away between Andy's legs with Andy looking through.

" I guess we'll work on that later." Andy said to himself before he walked over to Woody, picked him up and said " Hey Woody. Ready to go to Cowboy Camp?"

" Andy, honey. Come on. Five minutes and we're leavin'." Mrs. Davis called out to her son from outside the room and walked downstairs.

" Five minutes. Hmm." Andy said while thinking about something.

Seconds later, Andy was playing with his toys. He was carrying Bo Peep and Boy Blue with two strings before he got Bo to exclaim" Help! Help! Somebody help me!" Andy then got out Woody & Sylvia and he got Woody to exclaim" Let them go, evil Dr. Pork Chop!"

" Never! You must choose, Sheriff Woody & Princess Sylvia. How shall they die?" Andy put Bo Peep & Boy Blue towards the toy shark and asked " Shark?" He then pulled the porcelain doll and marionette towards the toy monkeys and asked " Or death by monkeys?" Andy made monkey noises as he held one toy monkey close to Bo & Boy Blue.

" Choose?" Andy got Hamm AKA Evil Dr. Pork Chop to say.

" We choose Buzz Lightyear!" Andy got to Woody to say before he brought Buzz out of a box riding RC.

" What? That's not a choice!" Andy got Hamm to say.

" To Infinity and Beyond!" Andy got Buzz to say before he knocked Hamm over and he landed on top of the army men.

" We'll save you, Miss Peep & Boy Blue." Andy got Woody to say before he got Bo Peep to " Our heroes!" Andy then got Bo Peep to kiss Woody before he got Boy Blue to hug Sylvia.

" Thanks, Buzz!" Andy got to Woody to say before he got Buzz to say " No problem, buddy. You should never tangle with the unstoppable trio of Woody, Sylvia & Buzz Lightyear!"

As Andy stretched the three toys, Woody's arm ripped at his shoulder, causing Andy to gasp before he said in his normal voice " Oh no." His mother came in the room and said " Andy, let's go! Molly's already in her car seat."

" But mom, Woody's arm ripped." Andy told his mother. Mrs. Davis looked at Woody's arm and said " Oh no. Maybe we can fix him on the way."

" No, just leave him." Andy told his mom sadly.

" I'm sorry, honey. But you know, toys don't last forever." Mrs. Davis told her son as she put Woody on a shelf before she and Andy left the room. After that, Woody unfroze himself and gasped as he heard that Andy left him behind because of a ripped arm.

Sylvia gasped in shock as well as she, Buzz and the other toys looked up and saw what was going on.

" What happened?" Rex questioned.

" Woody's been shelved." Mr. Potato Head told the toy dinosaur which caused Rex to gasp in shock. Woody looked at his torn arm, lifted it up before he let it go and it fell down.

Woody looked out the window the see Andy get in the car before he said " Andy." As soon as the car drove off, Woody looked sad and he let his legs dangle from the shelf. The other toys looked up at him and Slinky called out " Woody?"

" Woody!" Sylvia called out as she was starting to feel worried.

" Woody? Honey, are you okay?" Bo Peep questioned out loud to Woody as she was worried too. As soon as Woody pulled his legs up out of sight, Buzz, Sylvia, Boy Blue and Bo Peep looked at each other worriedly. All the toys walked away to leave Woody alone except for Sylvia, Boy Blue & Bessie.

Seeing how worried Sylvia was, Boy Blue put his right arm around her as a way of comforting her to which Sylvia noticed before they hugged each other.

" Woody's gonna be OK. I promise." Boy Blue gently whispered to her.

" I don't know, Boy Blue. Woody was just so excited to go to Cowboy Camp with Andy until his arm ripped. Now Woody thinks that Andy doesn't love him anymore because Andy decided not to take him." Sylvia said while hugging Boy Blue at the same time.

" Do you think there's a good reason as to why Andy decided not to take Woody with a ripped arm?" Boy Blue asked the princess. They let go of each other and Sylvia said " Yeah. I think there is a good reason why Andy didn't want Woody to go to Cowboy Camp with a ripped up arm. Which is why I'm gonna try & climb up to the top shelf to talk to Woody."

" How do you plan on getting all the way up there?" Boy Blue asked her while he and Bessie looked at each other before looking at Sylvia with raised eyebrows.

" Simple. I'll just open this drawer right in front of me and then I'll use my own acrobatic skills to jump up to the top shelf where Woody is." Sylvia told the wooden marionette. Sylvia then opened the drawer but before she can climb up to the shelves, Boy Blue said " Uh, Sylvia?" The princess looked at him and asked " Yes, Boy Blue?"

" I...I..." Boy Blue managed to blurt out as he wanted to tell Sylvia that he loved her but he was still too scared to do so since he knew that Sylvia had feelings for Woody so he responded " Never mind, it's not important." Boy Blue & Bessie walked away from Sylvia after that. Sylvia looked at the shy wooden marionette with a raised eyebrow since he has done this many times ever since the two of them met each other.

While walking over to the other toys, Bessie made soft concerned mooing noises, asking Boy Blue when he'll tell Sylvia about his feelings for her.

" I don't know, sweetie. I'll probably tell Sylvia when I have the courage." Boy Blue whispered to his pet cow.