Chapter 5

Mrs. Davis looked under the bed and took out a toy car and put it in a box that was marked " 25 cents". She picked up Rex and put him aside to get a jigsaw puzzle from which he was standing on and put it in the box. She then grabbed some hoops and the books which were hiding Wheezy before she grabbed him as well and he whispered " Bye, Woody. Bye, Sylvia." Both Woody & Sylvia unfroze and watched in horror as Andy's mom put Wheezy in the box and left the room.

" Wheezy!" Woody & Sylvia exclaimed together before the cowboy muttered " Oh, come on. Think, think, Woody. Think, think, think." The sheriff then had an idea before he turned to Sylvia and said " Sylvia, I got an idea."

" What is it?" Sylvia asked him.

" You'll see." Woody said before he tried to whistle with his right arm but it only blew a raspberry so he used his ripped arm to whistle and it worked.

Buster ran into the room, looking for Woody and the cowboy called out " Hey, here, boy. Here, Buster! Up here!" Woody turned to Sylvia and said " Sylvia, you're coming with me to help rescue Wheezy."

" You got it, Sheriff." Sylvia said as she agreed with Woody. They both hung on the edge of the shelf but Woody was trying to hold on and cried out " No. No. No. No. NO!" Woody then lost his grip on the shelf along with Sylvia letting go as they both fell onto Buster's back.

" Okay, boy. To the yard sale! Hyah!" Woody ordered the dog. Buster obeyed and ran out of the room with Woody & Sylvia on his back. The toys watched all of this with wide eyes & confusion.

" What's goin' on?" Hamm asked.

" Woody." Bo Peep muttered out.

" He's nuts." Mr. Potato Head commented.

" His arm ain't that bad." Slinky Dog said before he asked " And why's Sylvia goin' with him?"

" I'm not sure but I think she's trying to stop him." Boy Blue said as Bessie nodded in agreement.

" Don't do it, Woody! WE LOVE YOU!" Rex cried out as he was worried sick about Woody before he worriedly called out to Sylvia " Please, talk some sense into him, Sylvia!" The other toys nodded in agreement to what Rex said.

(Meanwhile)
" Careful on the steps now." Woody reminded the dog. Buster ran down the stairs, making Woody & Sylvia jolt and bump around on his back until he reached the door and stopped.

They opened the door and peeped out to see Andy's mom put the 25 cents box on a table nearby before Woody whispered to the dog " Okay, boy. Let's go. And keep it casual." Sylvia nodded her head in agreement before she whispered " Yeah, we don't want Andy's mother finding anything suspicious going on with you."

Buster moved in an innocent fashion and then moved forward. Woody & Sylvia were clinging to his side out of sight of anyone and Woody whispered " Not that casual." Buster stopped grinning and walked on towards the yard.

Back in Andy's room, the other toys went to the windowsill and Buzz used his binoculars to see what was going on.

" Piggy Bank coming through, coming through." Hamm said.

" Are they out there?" Rex worriedly asked.

" Can you see them?" Bo Peep asked.

" Buzz, please tell us you see them." Boy Blue worriedly begged the space toy.

" There they are." Buzz told them as he looked at Woody & Sylvia through Lenny the binoculars.

In the yard sale, Woody, Sylvia and Buster moved to the table with the 25 cents box on it. Both Woody and Sylvia climbed up to the box before Woody hid behind a pepper sprayer while Sylvia laid lifelessly as a man walked past whistling before she unfroze herself to follow Woody to the box and they climbed into it.

Back in Andy's room, the toys watched with wide eyes as they saw Woody club into the box and Rex exclaimed " Oh! They're getting in the box!"

" Woody's sellin' himself for 25 cents." Hamm said with worry.

" Oh Woody, you're worth more than that." Slinky Dog said.

" Come on, Sylvia. You've gotta tell Woody that a ripped arm is not the end of the world." Boy Blue muttered with worry as Bessie nodded in agreement.

" Hold on. Hold on. Hold on. Look. They got something." Buzz told everyone as they all saw Sylvia watching Woody pull up Wheezy into view. and Buzz exclaimed " It's Wheezy!"

" Wheezy?" The toys questioned with smiles on their faces as they all understood what was going on with Rex saying " Hey, it's not suicide. It's a rescue." Boy Blue breathed a sigh of relief and said " Oh thank goodness."

Woody & Sylvia pushed Wheezy to the ground before the two of them landed onto the ground and Buster moved him a bit with his nose.

" Good boy, Buster. Hold still." Woody whispered to the dog before he put Wheezy in Buster's collar and he said " There you go, pal."

" Bless you, Woody & Sylvia." Wheezy thanked the two toys before Woody & Sylvia hopped back onto Buster's back and Woody said " All right, now, back to Andy's room. Hyah!" Buster obeyed and moved forward to the front door.

The other toys were so happy to see Woody & Sylvia rescue Wheezy along with Buster's help along with Slinky saying " Golly Bob howdy!"

Wheezy started slipping due to bopping around so much so he said " Woody! Sylvia!" I- I'm slippin'."

Woody pushed Wheezy back in the collar but then Buster leaped over a toy causing Woody & Sylvia to fall off his back and landed on the ground. The two of them watched as Buster ran with Wheezy back into the house.

Both Woody & Sylvia quickly froze as they saw a little girl come over to them before she called out " Mommy! Mommy, look! Look at these! Mommy, look! It's a cowboy dolly and a princess dolly!" She then picked up.

The other toys were shocked by all of this and Rex said " Hey! Those aren't her toys!" Slinky Dog glared down at the little girl who took Woody & Sylvia.

" No, no, no, no, no." Buzz mumbled in worry and frustration.

" What's that little gal think she's doin'?" Slinky Dog questioned in an angry tone of voice.

" Mommy, Mommy! Can we get them, please? Mommy, please?" The little girl begged her mother for the toys.

" Oh honey, you don't want these toys. One of them is broken and the other one's just dirty." The mom refused as she took Woody & Sylvia from her daughter and threw them to another table which caused Woody's voice box to say " There's a snake in my boot."

A man heard his voice box and came over to see Woody & Sylvia and gasped when he saw them. The man picked up Woody while examining him at the same time before he picked up Sylvia and examined her as well. Then, the man looked at Woody's hat and Sylvia's tiara before he laughed with delight " A HAT AND A TIARA!! I found them! I found them! I found them!"

The man giggled until he heard Buster barking in the distance so he gathered the stuff he was buying on top of Woody & Sylvia as Andy's mother approached him as she told the dog to quiet down. Mrs. Davis asked the man if she can help him with something.