Chapter 4

After opening the drawer, Sylvia climbed on top of it before she did a backflip from the first shelf to the top shelf and she landed next to Woody.

Sylvia sat down right next to him and said " Hey, Woody." Startled, the depressed cowboy doll looked up at her and asked " Sylvia, how did you get up here so fast?"

" I have my ways." Sylvia answered his question before she continued to tell him " Anyways, I came up here to make sure you're okay and to keep you company." As a response, Woody smiled before he frowned again and said " That's nice, Sylvia, but I don't want any company right now."

" Well I'm just here to tell you that Andy still loves you even with a ripped up arm. It's just that there's probably another reason as to why Andy wouldn't take you to Cowboy Camp with a ripped arm." Sylvia assured the depressed Woody.

" Yeah right." Woody doubted her words in disappointment.

" No, it's true. Think about it. Andy probably didn't take you with him to Cowboy Camp with a ripped arm is because he wanted to keep you safe." Sylvia told him. Woody looked up at her with a raised eyebrow and asked " What do you mean by that?"

" I mean that if you went with Andy with that ripped up arm, it would've randomly fallen off of you and it could've been lost somewhere at the camp." Sylvia assured the confused cowboy. Woody then sighed and said " Well, I hope you're right, Sylvia."

" Oh, I'm sure of it." Sylvia assured Woody once again with a smile on her face. Woody then started to fall asleep as he was trying to relax himself for a bit. Sylvia looked at Woody with a frown as she was worried about him before she fell asleep with him. All of a sudden, Woody was squinting his eyes as he was having a nightmare.

(In the nightmare)
Later, after Woody & Sylvia were falling asleep, they suddenly awoke from the sound of the family car pulling up outside the house. They both woke up and saw Andy jumping out of the car and rode on a toy horse exclaiming " Yee-haw! Ride 'em, cowboy! Whoo!"

" He's back?" Woody questioned to himself before he looked down at the other toys and called out " Hey, everybody! Andy's back! He's back early from Cowboy Camp!" The toys who were playing cards looked up at Woody with wide eyes as they heard this. Hamm was at the door and as soon as he heard footsteps, he exclaimed " Places, everyone! Andy's coming!" The toys scattered to their places and Woody & Sylvia froze as Andy entered the room while humming the Lone Ranger theme song before he found Woody and said " Hey Woody! Did you miss me?" He grabbed his cowboy doll before he exclaimed " Giddy-up, giddy-up, giddy-up, giddy-up. Ride 'em cowboy!"

As soon as Andy saw the rip on Woody's arm, he started to frown and he sadly said " Oh, I forgot. You're broken. I don't wanna play with you anymore." Andy then dropped Woody which caused him to fall on a deck of cards on the floor. As Woody hit them, he kept falling through the blue area until he went into a black circle and landed into a trash can. Woody looked around to see lots of broken toy hands and parts behind him before he gasped out the words " No! Andy! No. No, Andy! No!" Suddenly, the toy parts grabbed Woody by the neck and dragged him downward as Andy appeared and he said " Byeee, Woody."

" No! No, Andy!" Woody cried out as Andy put the lid on the garbage can before everything went black.

(Nightmare ends)
Woody woke up screaming from his nightmare which Sylvia wake up startled as she sat straight up and asked " Woody, what's wrong? Are you okay?" The paranoid cowboy looked at Sylvia with wide eyes before he responded " Yeah, I just had a nightmare. That's all."

Woody saw at his ripped arm around his neck so he moved it with strain and hit some books on the shelf which caused the dust to spray out and it made Woody and Sylvia cough. Then they both heard coughing coming from behind the books. Both Woody and Sylvia took a peep  behind the books to see a squeaky toy coughing up some dust.

" Wheezy, is that you?" Woody asked the toy penguin before he looked up and said " Hey, Woody & Sylvia."

" What are you doing up here? I thought mom took you to get your squeaker fixed months ago. Andy was so upset." Woody wondered as Sylvia nodded her head in agreement.

" Nah. She just told him that to calm him down. And then put me on the shelf." Wheezy told them sadly.

" Oh, Wheezy, We're sorry to hear that." Sylvia apologized to the toy penguin.

" Well, why didn't you yell for help?" Woody asked the toy penguin.

" Well I tried squeaking. But I'm still broken. No one can hear me." Wheezy told them before he started coughing and wheezing then said " Besides, the dust aggravates my condition." Wheezy then began to exhale before he coughed again but hysterically before he said " What's the point in prolonging the inevitable? We're all just one stitch away from here to there." The toy penguin pointed to Andy's mom hammering a Yard Sale sign into the ground outside.

" Yard Sale." Woody read the sign before he & Sylvia gasped and they both looked each other before they both said " Yard sale." Woody looked down at the other toys and called out " YARD SALE! Guys! Wake up! Wake up! There's a yard sale outside!" All the toys from down below looked up at Woody & Sylvia when they heard this.

" Yard Sale?" Buzz questioned as he sat up on the bed while looking up at Woody & Sylvia at the same time.

" Yes, a yard sale!" Sylvia called out to Buzz as she answered his question.

" Sarge. Emergency Rollcall!" Woody commanded the toy soldier.

" SIR! YES SIR!" Sarge yelled before he commanded the other toys " RED ALERT! ALL CIVILIANS!! FALL IN POSTITIONS NOW!  SINGLE FILE! LET'S MOVE, MOVE MOVE!!" The toys got into a single line and Buzz & Robot used a checklist to see if all the toys were present. First toy was Hamm and Hamm responded " Here." Second toys were the Potato Heads and they both said " Here." Third toys were the Troikas and each one popped out from one another. Fourth toys were Boy Blue & Bessie to which Boy Blue said " We're here." While Bessie let out a " Moo."

" I hate yard sales." Rex said worryingly and as Buzz said Slinky's name, Rex heard footsteps from outside coming towards the room before he exclaimed and told everyone " Someone's coming!" The toys ran to their places while Woody & Sylvia hid Wheezy behind the books and froze as soon as Andy's mom entered the room and said " Okay, let's see what's up here."