Epilogue!

( The next day)
Sylvia was sitting on Andy's bed reading a book to Angel while petting her companion horse at the same time.

Angel noticed Slinky springing up to her & Sylvia before the female horse gave him a nice & pleasant smile. Sylvia noticed the springy dog before she smiled at him and greeted " Hi, Slink."

" Howdy, Sylvia." Slinky greeted back before he looked at Angel and said " Look, I'm really sorry about how I..." Slinky was about to apologize for scaring Angel but Sylvia interrupted him and said " It's alright. Slink. The both of us understand why you did it. You & the others were trying to protect me and Woody." Angel nodded in agreement before she licked Slinky in the right cheek which made Bullseye watch with jealousy. Sylvia noticed the look on Bullseye's face and smirked before she teased " Well, somebody's jealous." Angel & Slinky noticed the disgusted look on Bullseye's face before the female horse walked up to the male horse and licked him as a way of telling him that Bullseye will be the only horse that she'll ever love for all eternity.

Both horses then gave each other a head nuzzle which made Sylvia & Slinky smile in awe. Then they heard Jacob's voice call out " Hey, springy dog! How about we play a game of Checkers!" They both looked down to see Jacob by the bed holding the Checkers board game on his left hand.

" Um, sure Jacob." Slinky responded before Jacob warned him " But let me warn you that I'm an excellent Checkers player. I can beat you very easily."

" Ha! You wish!" Sylvia scoffed at her brother's words while rolling her eyes.

" What are you talking about?! I'm seriously great a Checkers!" Jacob tried to argue with his sister.

" Dude, every time we play games with you, you're always cheating!" Sylvia argued with her brother which made Slinky look at her surprised to hear that.

" Ugh! Whatever, sis. You're no fun!" Jacob whined before he put the Checkers board down and walked away. Slinky walked away from Sylvia & Angel as he went to Delaney to ask if she wanted to play Checkers with him.

A couple minutes later, the door busted open revealing to be Boy Blue as he ran towards the others who stopped what they were doing to look at him confused and he exclaimed " Woody! Sylvia! Buzz! Guys! You have to help me!" The toys saw the worried look on Boy Blue's face before they noticed that Bessie wasn't with him which was weird and Sylvia asked " Boy Blue, what's the matter? Where's Bessie?"

" That's why I bursted in here! I just took my eyes off of her for a quick second before I turned around to see that she was gone and now I don't know where she is!!" Boy Blue cried out  before Buzz put his hand on the wooden boy's shoulder and calmly said " It's alright, Boy Blue. We'll find her."

" Sarge! We got an emergency! We need a search party! Stat!" Woody called out to the toy soldier.

" Yes sir!" Sarge saluted before he instructed " Red alert! Missing toy on the loose! Missing toy on the loose! Start searching! Let's move, move, move!" The toys listened and started searching for Bessie.

It had been 15 minutes and Bessie was still missing. Boy Blue & Sylvia were waiting for the others to return with Bessie and Sylvia put her hand on Boy Blue's shoulder and said " It's okay, Boy Blue. I'm sure Bessie's near by."

" I sure hope so." Boy Blue responded worriedly. Woody, Bo & Buzz entered the room but they didn't have Bessie with them and Woody said " We tried looking for Bessie in Molly's room but she's not in there." Boy Blue began to grow even more worried about Bessie.

Rex, Jacob, Delaney, Angel, Jessie, Bullseye, the Potato Heads and the aliens entered the room and Boy Blue asked " Did you guys find Bessie?!"

" No." They responded sadly which made Boy Blue grow even more worried than ever before. A lot of other toys entered the room and they all explained that they couldn't find Bessie anywhere. Hearing all of this, Boy Blue felt like he was about to cry. Rex gasped before he worriedly exclaimed " You don't think Bessie got eaten by Buster, do you?!" The toys gasped and angrily exclaimed " Rex!"

Even though Boy Blue didn't show tears, he began to sob after he heard Rex say that before he hugged Sylvia and she hugged him back. Woody, Buzz, Jessie & Jacob each patted Boy Blue on the back as a way of comforting him. Mr. Potato Head smacked Rex on the back neck and scolded " Great job, doofus! You made Boy Blue cry!"

" I-I'm sorry. I..." Rex stuttered before they suddenly saw Slinky Dog walk in and he announced" Hey guys! Look who I found!" The toys looked at him before Bessie walked in the room which made Boy Blue gasp and screamed " BESSIE!!!" The two wooden marionettes ran towards each other for a hug before they let go & Boy Blue went over to Slinky and hugged him & cried out " Oh thank you so much for finding her Slinky!" Slinky Dog smiled and he responded " You're welcome."

" Where did you find her?" Boy Blue asked him before Slinky sighed " Buster." The toys gasped before the wooden boy looked at his pet cow and asked " You were with Buster?"

" Uh huh." Bessie managed to say before she started mooing to the toys about how Buster found her and then they started playing with each other.

The other toys didn't understand what she even said but Boy Blue, Sylvia & Jessie knew and were shocked Sylvia asked " Wait, you played with Buster?" Bessie nodded her head yes which made the other toys look at the cow with wide eyes. Suddenly, Buster entered the room and started to give Bessie a head nuzzle. Boy Blue looked at Bessie with awe and said " Wow, Bessie. I'm surprised but also happy to see you finally getting along with Buster." All of the other toys laughed before they all decided to watch the show " Warrior Princess Sylvia's Royal Revolutionary Adventures!" on TV.

( Hours later in the evening...)
While Andy & his family were eating dinner, Woody, Bo Peep & the sheep were watching " The Honeymooners" until Buzz, Sylvia, Boy Blue, Bessie & Jessie walked over to them and Sylvia asked " Bo?" Both the sheriff & porcelain doll turned around and Bo asked " Yes?"

" Well, I was wondering if you had names for your sheep?" Sylvia asked the porcelain doll and Bo responded while gesturing to her sheep " Well, the sheep on the right is Billy. The sheep in the middle is Goat & the sheep on the left is Gruff." The four toys were stunned and Boy Blue asked " You mean as in the Three Billy Goats Gruff?" Bo nodded her head yes as a response. The five toys decided to join Woody & Bo to watch " The Honeymooners" and they all lived happily ever after.

The End!