Chapter 13

After arguing with Woody & Sylvia, Jessie gasped along with Jacob & Delaney when they heard footsteps approaching the room and Stinky Pete said " Al's coming!" Both Woody & Sylvia gasped when he said that.

" Go! Go on, Jessie!" Prospector Pete told the cowgirl who looked down at the box nervously due to what happened to her years ago.

" Look, Jessie. I know you're scared of getting into the box but you have to get inside so that Al doesn't know that we're alive." Delaney told the nervous cowgirl as Jacob nodded in agreement.

" Delaney's right, Jessie. I promise you'll come out of the box. Now go! Go!" Prospector Pete said. Jessie closed her eyes, took a deep breath and jumped into the box before Stinky Pete, Bullseye, Jacob, Delaney and Angel jumped inside the box following her.

Woody & Sylvia ran to their glass cabinets just in time before Al entered the room, holding a camera while humming before he said " It's showtime!" Al placed Jessie, Bullseye, Stinky Pete, Jacob, Delaney and Angel on a table that had a western town model and a royal palace model on it while he chuckled " Money, baby. Money, money, money." Then he turned to Woody & Sylvia and evilly chuckled " And now, the main attractions." First, he opened Sylvia's case and took out the princess doll and put her in front of the royal palace model next to Jacob, Delaney and Angel. He then pulled Woody out of his glass cabinet, unaware that a stem from Woody's ripped arm had caught up on a big handle, which is used to hold the arms, began to unravel. When Al placed Woody next to Bullseye, he saw that Woody's arm was gone which made him gasp and he shouted " No! His arm! Where's his arm?!" Al looked down to see Woody's arm on the floor before he picked it up and tried to put it back on but to no avail and he exclaimed " Oh! No. No, no, no, no! Oh, what am I gonna do?" Al got an idea and he said " Oh, I know. I know."

Al picked up his phone and it dialed frantically and he muttered " Come on, come on, come on, pick up the phone!"

A man's voice answered the phone by saying " Hello." Al responded back with " It's me. It's Al. I got an emergency here." The man on the phone told Al that he was busy and Al responded " Yes, we're all busy, but... Look, it has to be tonight." The man on the phone said with shock " What? You've got to be kidding me."

" All right! All right! But first thing in the morning." Al responded back as he knew that Woody's arm couldn't be repaired late at night. As soon as the man left the room, Woody unfroze himself to notice that his arm was gone and he yelled " AAAAHHH!! It's gone! I can't believe it! My arm is completely gone!" Sylvia gasped as she noticed this and said " Oh my goodness. That's terrible." Jacob & Delaney noticed Woody's arm going missing before they turned shocked and Jacob said " Oh boy, this is not good."

" All right. Come here. Come on. Let me see it." Prospector Pete told the worried cowboy as Woody showed him that his right arm went missing. To the three royal toys' surprises, Stinky Pete said " Oh, it's just a popped seam. Easily repaired. You should consider yourself lucky." Woody was mindblown by this and he yelled " LUCKY?! Are you shrink-wrapped?! I am missing my arm!!" They turned around to hear Jessie sarcastically say " Big deal."

She shot a dart at Woody's poster stand up cutout at the forehead and sarcastically said " Let them go. I'm sure their precious Andy is dying to play with a one-armed cowboy doll!"

" Jessie, that's enough!" Delaney scolded the rather rude cowgirl who rolled her eyes at the royal assistant.

" Why, Jessie, you know he wouldn't last an hour on his condition. It's a dangerous world out there for a toy." Prospector Pete told Jessie. Sylvia nodded her head in agreement as she knew the Prospector had a point. The thing that bothered Sylvia was the way Stinky Pete responded to Woody's right arm going missing and she thought " Hmm, that's strange. I don't ever recall Stinky Pete not making a big deal out of a toy missing their arms or legs. I mean he did interrupt us when Woody & I tried to explain how we ended up getting stolen by Al after we rescued Wheezy from being sold. The Stinky Pete I know in Woody's Roundup was always considered the most goofy & funny character of the entire series. I sure hope he doesn't plan on keeping us here."

Sylvia snapped out of her thoughts when Jacob put his arm around her and asked " So Sylvia, can you tell us how you met Woody & the others back at Andy's house?" The princess nodded her head yes before she began narrating her story about how she met Woody, Boy Blue, Buzz and all the other toys in Andy's house.

After Sylvia finished narrating the story of how she met Woody, Buzz and all the other toys, Jessie, Jacob, Delaney, Stinky Pete, Bullseye & Angel looked at Woody & Sylvia with wide eyes before Jacob said " Wow, that was a crazy experience you & Woody had together. 

" So Jacob, how did you, Delaney, & Angel meet Jessie, Prospector Pete & Bullseye?" Sylvia asked her brother.

" Well sis, after you got taken away by Andy's mom, Al found me, Delaney & Angel and took us with him. Before he took us, he asked Tammy's mother where you were, she told him you got given away and he was disappointed. After he took us, that's when the three of us met Jessie, Bullseye & Prospector Pete." Jacob narrated his side of the story to Sylvia & Woody.

" Yeah, and when Bullseye saw Angel, he stuck his tongue out as he had a huge crush on Angel and they eventually started to become lovebirds." Delaney added as Bullseye & Angel blushed with embarrassment.

Woody & Sylvia began to tell the others more about Buzz and the others.