Chapter 15

After the TV turned on, Sylvia quickly tip-toed towards to where the glass doors were as Al woke up startled by the noise while knocking Woody down to the floor before he got up and exclaimed " What?! No, Officer! I swear!" Sylvia laid down on the floor lifelessly before Al turned around & gasped when he saw Woody & Sylvia on the floor and he saw that their glass doors were open & empty. Al picked them both up and put them back in their glass cabinets and he said " Oh, get in there. There you go. Cheap case."

Al then started to search for the remote and questioned " Where's the remote? Where is the remote?" As Al continued searching for the remote, Woody & Sylvia saw the remote under Jessie's glass cabinet & Woody was shocked by the thought that she turned the TV on while Sylvia looked at the remote with concern as she wasn't sure if it was Jessie or the Prospector. The both of them froze as they saw Al passing them as he said " Why don't I put it in the same place everyti..." He then cut himself off as he found the remote before he said " Oh, here it is."

The man picked up the remote and turned off the TV. He then yawned while leaving the room with Woody's arm on his left hand. After he left, Woody angrily turned his head to Jessie before he opened his glass case to jump out & confront Jessie. Sylvia got out of her glass case to try & stop Woody from starting trouble.

" What is your problem?! Look, I'm sorry I can't help you guys out! Really, I am. But you didn't have to go pull a stunt like that!" Woody snapped at Jessie who looked at him wide eyed.

" What? You think I did that?!" Jessie exclaimed as she got upset about being blamed for turning the TV on.

" Oh. Right, right. The TV just HAPPENED to turn on and the remote MAGICALLY ended up in front of you!" Woody started to argue.

" You callin' me a liar?!" Jessie angrily asked as she was demanding an answer.

" Well, if the boot fits!" Woody responded angrily before Sylvia looked at him wide eyed because she could not believe that Woody would say that to Jessie. The cowgirl glared down at him as she was offended by what she just heard and she threatened " Say that again." Jacob, Delaney and Angel watched the whole thing with horror because they knew what was going to happen next.

" If the booT fitS." Woody angrily enunciated as Sylvia looked at him all freaked out and she whispered " Woody, what the heck?! That was completely uncalled for."

" Okay, cowboy..." Jessie angrily responded while covering her eyebrows with her hat as she was ready to fight Woody. Bullseye & Angel ran out of their glass cases to hide in a Woody's Roundup cookie jar as they were scared of what was gonna happen next.

Jessie lunged at Woody and began to fight him which made Jacob & Delaney jump out of their glass cases to help Sylvia stop the two from fighting.

" How do you like that?! Take it back! Take it back!" Jessie snapped as she was pinning Woody to the ground while pulling his arms up. Jacob & Delaney grabbed Jessie by the shoulders and Jacob exclaimed " Jessie, cut it out! Get off of him!"

" Jacob's right. Let Woody go!" Delaney agreed with Jacob. Jessie angrily turned her head to Jacob and Delaney and she angrily exclaimed " Why?! He started it!" Sylvia joined her brother & Delaney to get Jessie off of Woody just so they can work this situation out.

" Don't think just 'cause you're a girl, I'm gonna take it easy on ya!" Woody snapped before Jessie yanked him on his back side, causing him to yelp out in pain. The Prospector heard what was going on and he scolded " Jessie! Woody! You stop this at once!" After saying that, Stinky Pete and his box fell off a stand onto the floor of the cardboard. The horses got out of the cookie jar while Woody, Sylvia, Jessie, Jacob & Delaney lifted up Stinky Pete's box and he said " I don't know how the television turned on, but fighting about it isn't helping anything."

" If I had both my arms..." Woody growled while pointing his finger at Jessie as he still blamed her for the TV turning which made Jessie almost snap because she didn't turn on the TV.

Sylvia put her hand on Woody's right shoulder as a way of calming him down  and she said " Woody, that's enough."

" Well, the fact is you don't, Woody. So I suggest you just until morning. The cleaner will come. Fix your arm." Prospector Pete said before Woody finished that sentence with " And then Sylvia & I are out of here!" Bullseye's & Angel's lips were quivering as they lowered their heads sadly when they heard Woody say those lines. Woody & Sylvia saw the sad looks in their horses eyes and Woody said " Oh. No. No. Bullseye. Angel. Don't take it that way. It's just that Andy..." Jessie cut him off by rudely saying " Andy. Andy. Andy. That's all they ever talk about."

Jessie & Bullseye walked away with one of Jessie's arm on Bullseye's back as he looked back at Woody & Sylvia with a sad expression on his face. The cowboy and princess looked at each other with sadness & sighed. Sylvia looked at the cowgirl with a deadpanned look on her face as she couldn't understand why Jessie was strongly dead set against letting Woody & Sylvia go back to Andy. She knew Jessie didn't wanna go back into storage but she shouldn't have acted this snarky towards her & Woody.

" I'm gonna go check to see if Jessie & Bullseye are okay." Delaney said before she followed the angry cowgirl and heartbroken male horse. Jacob tapped Woody & Sylvia on the shoulders and he said " How about we all go back to sleep. I'm exhausted."

" Great idea, Jacob." Stinky Pete agreed with the toy prince. As soon as Jacob & Angel went back to their glass cases, Sylvia noticed the Prospector having a very anxious expression on his face and he breathed a sigh of relief for some reason. She tapped Woody on the shoulder and whispered " Woody, I know you're upset but I just wanna tell you that I don't think Jessie was the one that turned on the TV." The cowboy looked at her wide eyed and in confusion before he whispered back " So you're saying it was Jacob then?"

" Nah. Even though Jacob may be mischievous, he would NEVER a pull a stunt as to turn the TV on just to stop you from retrieving your arm." Sylvia added before Woody responded " Well who else can it be then?"

" I think it's the Prospector." Sylvia said which made Woody look at her with a raised eyebrow since the Prospector seemed like a very calming toy when the two of them first met him.

" Come on, why would HE do that?" Woody asked her softly which made Sylvia look at him in confusion and she whispered " Well, how do you explain the way he just interrupted us when we were about to tell him & the others about how we ended up in Al's apartment. He also told you to consider yourself lucky after you found out that you're arm fell off and went missing."

" Well, you're not wrong. But we don't even know if it's him or not." Woody whispered which made Sylvia sigh before she said " You know what? Let's just talk about this later when the sun rises." The two of them went back to their glass cases and went to toy mode.