Chapter 1

This is Storm outfit mix together, no fool goolges

This is Storm outfit mix together, no fool goolges. I can't draw Hope this give your some imagination.

A slient gun shot went off, a body drop emotionless to the ground. A dark shadow appear underneath a small dim light, gun raised upwards. A hood and a mask covered the face of the figure, you can only see their dark grey eyes. The person went to the darkness of the walls, back to the wall, gun ready. A shadow side step down the long halls, until stop to see two body guards at black metal door. Instead of shooting the two, the figure ran up to them. Grabbing both of them by a arm,  brought them down only to head butt their heads together. Taking a knife jabing one of the men in the throat causing blood to slash everywhere, the men grabing his throat gagging, falling on his knees. The other men went to punch the figure only to be dodge and stab directly into the heart. The man look into the dark grey eyes only to for stare back empty and blood lust glint. The look of shock enter the mans eyes only for his hazel eyes to turn lifeless. The figure took out the knife and whipe off the blood the man shirt before his body went limp. The figure turn their head towards the gagging man on the floor, watching their life fade out of eyes. Putting the knife away, turning the nob to peak inside. Appearing to be empty, the figure went through the doorway.

A gunshot breeze by the hooded figure head, glancing to see five men. Two came out of the closet, one came out behind a file cabinet, one came behind the desk, and the last came behind the door. A metal peirce at the temple, the figure sighs and glares at the men.

"Really, boys, this the best you got?" The figure spoke, statically.

The figure lifts up the person arm in the air, and knocks the gun out of the hand. Takes the person arm, pulls the man in front to shield from ongoing bullets. The man receives several bullet holes and dies intensely. Taking the slicencer nine mm, shooting the two men by the closet in the head, both dropping limply. The men by the cabinet came rushing towards, knocking the dead and figure to the ground. The gun skid across the floor. The man aim the pistol at the figures head, ready to shoot. Only stopping him to pull the trigger is a knife stuck out of his head, within a blink of eye. The man went limp, taking the knife out, to throw at the man behind the desk in the head. The body fell backwards hitting the wall, while blood spread down along with the body. Tausing the heavy men off, the figure got up, brushing invisible dust of the shoulder. Glancing around at the assassin handy work, the figure did a small clap for gorgeous death lead apon the men. Picking up the weapon, pacing around the desk, stopping at a desk top.
Clicking on the screen, immediately to start to get the Intel that is needed for the mission.