Chapter 27

Watchful eyes glance at the explosion, with a wide smirk, "Graves KIA."

Rodolfo smiles and glances at Soap, "We did it."

"Hell Yeah, that's what I'm talking about!!" Gaz coms.

Both men glance at back the tank before heading off to meet the rest of the group. Soap sorrowful glancing at the ground, remembering Graves taunts on how Storm died....the body.

"You should have seen Storm cold dead eyes. Its ironic through, Storm thought highly of themselves only to be killed by one of the most trusted comrades...maybe a friend." Graves taunts, while the tanks fires away onto a building Soap in. 

"Listen here you betrayer son of bitch, you don't speak ill of Storm-" Soaps yells back while grabbing more C4. 

"Oh! I'm the betrayer? I thought we were amigos, pal." Graves laughs aiming the tank towards a running Soap with Rodolfo. " And if I remember correctly didn't your amigo betray you? What got you to defend the assassin that hunted you and Ghost down? " Graves tsk, while chasing after a running Soap. "But you know what I do recall a bullet killing Storm-straight to the heart. Now I'm not sure if was you or Ghost pulled that trigger ending your friends life." 

Soap froze, gripped his gun, shaking his head before throwing C4 right in-font of the tank, "Doesn't matter who, but today I am surely end you...then General Shepherd." 

"Oh...My" Graves laughs, the tank have fire coming through the back, "My my, what a day. It was you who shot that bullet. I wonder what Storm thought in that moment when you pulled that trigger....oh too late-Storm is 6ft under." 

Soap grits his teeth, see Rodolfo send him a signal, grunts and stands infront of the tank, "Yeah it was me, it will haunt me till the day I die. but do you know who else will be 6ft under?" 

Graves smacks his lips, before aiming the tank towards Soap, "Uh, it gonna be you amigo, cuz' you standing infront of a tank." 

Soap smirks, "Think again....you asshole." 

Boom. The tank explodes causing fire and debris go everyone with a smiling Soap holding a detonator. Rodolfo stood beside him watching the wreck site.

Price, Ghost, Alexandro, and Gaz pace their way to the duo, all tired and dirty from the small battle, Price smirked at Soap,  "Great job, Soap."

Soap nods, "Thanks, Cap."

Ghost eyes the sergeant, seeing something fickler in his eyes. Soap gave him alook to explain later. Price glances at Alejandro, "Glad to have your HQ back?"

"Yes, Amigos, good to have back. Gracious." Alejandro smiles and nods.

Task force 141 nods, "No problem anything for a friend."

Price nods, "Especially since you had my teams back....by the way how's the prisoner?"

Alejandro grimaces, "Still alive...wanna go see?"

Every nods heading there, Soap pats Alejandro on the shoulder, "Sorry about the base.."

Alejandro shrugs glances around, "Eh, always can rebuild but never tear down los vagerous."

Soap smirks. Ghost mind wonders off to ask Alejandro, where is Storm body? 

Somewhere in Mexico.

A black suv parks on a dirt road, surround by trees. The door opens stepping is Storm. Eyes scanning the a grass area ground level with road. Storm shuts the door, as someone steps out the door. Strutting to the front of the car leaning against the front arms crossed eyeing the assassin.