Chapter 13

Alejandro and Rodolfo was speaking in Spanish, while walking infront of the group.

Storm heard every bit up, hearing Alejandro the adventures what they went on with the mission yesterday. Rodolfo kept his face somewhat neutral, everyone now having a shock or impressed expression.

Storm can feel a very intense stare from directly behind them, pinpointing it's Graves. Why would Graves have such a threat towards Storm? Does he know who they are? Ghost keeping eye on Graves, not liking the person.

Soap tired keeping up of the Spanish language, then turn towards, Storm. Storm being a few inches below his height. "Huh, if you can do that for 24 languages, how the hell you did you learn them?"

Storm glances his way, "It's called persistence, patience, and hobby. Though learning a new language takes time, you won't learn in over night. Maybe a few small easy words."

Soap lips thin, "How long did it take for you to learn all 24?"

Everyone currently listening to their conversation, especially Graves. Storm smirks, "It took me a year and half. Let's say I had time."

Alejandro smiles and shakes his head before raising a eyebrow towards Rodolfo, to which earned a small nod. Soap gasping the information, trying everytime not to be impressed. Graves narrowed his eyes at the back of Storm head. Ghost paying attention, not liking the look Graves is giving Storm. Though he should probably open more to Storm, even Soap.

Alejandro makes it to a door, opening the door. Rodolfo follows, behind him, Soap, Storm, Graves, then Ghost. In the center was a round table instead. Alejandro taking the center seat, behind the projector, Rodolfo his right side. Soap took Alejandro left side, Storm beside him. Graves wanting to sit beside Storm, bit Ghost beats him. Ghost sitting down, Graves coughs sits next to Rodolfo.

Storm giving a glance at Ghost, to which he have a look. From which Storm gathered, giving appreciation glance. Ghost nods back. Storm glances up towards Graves with hard eyes, to which his blue eyes become cold steal.

No one notices the eye glance, other than Ghost. Alejandro tabs the table, "Lawell, General Shepherd you both live."

Storm taking their eyes off Graves, glancing at the screen. Seeing their old friend, with a cigarette in hand. General Shepherd sitting at his desk.

"Crystal." Laswell speaks, takes a puff.

"Live, so Lawell do you have any news?" General Shepherd commands, getting down to business.

Laswell sighs. "About that sir. The phone intel has to many walls to be hack, it's going to take my team a day or so."

General Shepherd not liking that information,  "What do you mean it's going to take a day or so?"

Alejandro, Rodolfo, and Soap shares a tired look. Graves eyes Shepherd, then glances at his hands. Ghost and Storm remain unfazed. Though Ghost secretly wishes it could be easy. Laswell taking a deep breathe," What I mean, sir-"

"Laswell." Storm spoke leaning forward on the table, "Excuse me for interrupting, but send me what your team has done so far. I'll see what I can do."

Laswell tilts her head, glancing at Storm, then Shepherd, "Do it Laswell. We don't know how much time we've got, not knowing those missiles are out there, anywhere."

Laswell nods, "Yes, sir. I'll have my team send the information immediately." Laswell goes off screen.

Storm nods, "I'll be right back."

Storm ignore all stares, as they walk to the exit. Storm jogs up toward the barracks. All the men share a look in the meeting patiencely waiting.

Entering the Barracks, Storm sees a shadow on the wall, before throwing a knife by the figure head, stabbing into the wall. Storm seeing a mask and hood, glancing into green eyes. "Wolf, what you doing here?"

Wolf takes the knife out of the wall, "If i was second to late, I'll be dead." Wolf playing with the knife before glancing with cold eyes. "Storm, I've been keeping tabs on you."

"Oh, I see." Storm eyes back, before heading towards their backpack, taking a laptop out.

"Storm, please don't do anything rash. " Wolf speaks up, leveling down on Storm level, giving the knife to Storm.

Storm takes the knife, glancing up at the green eyes, "See you around, Wolf."

Storm heads towards the door, "He knows. Especially about our number rule, he knows your breaking it." Wolf voice stops Storm.

Storm eyes the door, "I know, your not sneaky as you believe."

Wolf shakes their head, "I hate what will come of your decision....So, Storm this is your last and only warning. Don't continue to do it."

Storm glances over their shoulder, "Thank you, Wolf."

Storm exits the room, with Wolf glancing down, "I guess, I know what you've decided."

Storm walks back to the meeting room, with slight blurry eyes, 'Maybe Wolf is correct, I should. But...' Soap and Ghost faces pop up in their head. Even Charlies. Storm sighs. Storm pushes back the tears, knowing the dangers that await. Knowing it could all have been prevented,  but it's the price that they are willing to pay.

Storm enters the room, glancing at Soap honey eyes, and Ghost black endless eyed, 'But, I wouldn't change my decision, even it cost me.'

Storm sits down beside Ghost, placing the laptop down. Everyone eyes on them, with mix emotions. Opening the laptop, seeing a message from Laswell, opening it. Storm glances up, "What this will take a while, I suggest you come up with another plan."

Laswell nods knowing, "Storm right, what should be next course of action, especially for them."

General places a hand to a chin, "I'm not sure."

No one, not wanting to say it, "Sir, ma'am, I think we should go after the cartel leader." Ghost speaks up.

Alejandro and Rodolfo both have shock faces, Soap eyes Storm, Graves and Sherperd shares a glance. Laswell nods. Storm still glancing at the screen, but watching everyone reactions. General takes a moment, "I think that's the good call."

"Ghost is right, sir. We can capture and interrogate." Laswell adds on.

Storm eyes the computer with a crease brows, before typing away. "Excuse me, General Shepherd and Mrs. Laswell, do you know it's been hard to catch El simbre." Alejandro comments.

"No one is untouchable for long, there is someone always smarter and stronger to take those untouchables down." Storm comments, eyes Alejandro.

Alejandro glances into the dark grey eyes, before looking up at the screen, "If we do catch them, what will do then?"

Everyone glances at the screen, General Shepherd takes a moment, "It depends on what the leader does, but if there isn't a deal made. We could hand them over to Mexican Special Forces."

Alejandro takes a moment, before nodding. Storm internally sighs, 'You have no idea what you just agreed to Alejandro, but since I like you...I'll help.'

"Good. Now does anyone know who can find the Cartel leader whereabout?" General asks.

"I know someone, I'll reach out. Though be warned, they do take awhile to respond." Alejandro responds.

"Excellent. Storm how that coming along." Shepherd ask, glancing at the hood figure.

Everyone eyes Storm. Storm glances up at the General, "Looks like someone has to go to Spain."

--------
Words: 1215.

I hope you enjoy, I know short chapter. I took a small break from writing, I know this chapter not has detailed has the rest .

I don't own COD, only my ocs.

Thanks
Raven