Chapter 18

Night has come for everyone. Storm still in the recliner, in there mind. Everyone called it a night, it almost hitting midnight. Storm caught in the endless amount of mental, emotional scars. The endless torment never ending behind close lids. Storm could never get a decent sleep. Especially revicing thr news, always feel like to save those close to Storm.

After receiving news that Laswell was capture. Storm called it, yet they feel like they could've done better. Hating that Laswell was capture again. Storm couldn't put the blame on Price. Because...Storm was in that boat once. Laswell was capture on their watch before, it being both of their fault.

However, staring at the ceiling, feeling hopeless here. Storm should have hopped on a Heil and went to get Laswell...Wait! There something they can still do.

Storm grabbed the laptop going to the web, more like the dark web. Calling out the DarkCiber. Storm knew this person, so sending them a encrypted message. Now, Storm needs to wait...Storm could track Laswell down, but they need more network connections, which they don't have. Storm went back to black and red screen, glaring at the dead language. Reading the phase over and over, trying to remember where they heard that phrase before. Then it made scene...

Storm click their tonuge, "It couldn't be, could it?"

Storm clicked in the Code phrase 'Until the sky falls, death will emerge.' One the screen appeared on a blue screen with black letters. Numerous of codes, letters, numbers, and special characteristics could be seen on display. At the bottom, gave them a numeric code. Storm sighs, two down, six more to go. A ding could be heard on on the laptop.

Storm opens the message:

To: Unknown Storm001
From: DarkCiber

So, you need my help? Hm, I'll see what I can do. You know the price of me helping you, don't you?

Sent: 12:00 a.m.
Location Unknown

Storm reads the message, begans to type:

To:DarkCiber
From:Unknown Storm001

Yes, I know. Name your price, you shall receive.

Sent: 12:01 a.m.
Location Unknown

Storm rubs their eyes, tiredness forming. More like a mental tiredness, maybe thats why Storm and Ghost get along. Storm places a hand on their chin glancing at the screen waiting for a reply. A beep could be heard.

Opening the message:

To:Unknown Storm001
From: DarkCiber

Since you know me....I'll give you a discount. 1000 gold coins.

Sent: 12:05 a.m.
Location Unknown

Storm chuckles, before replying:

To: DarkCiber
From: Unknown Storm001

Deal. Payment in processing.

Sent: 12:06 a.m
Location Unknown

Storm sends Payment to their off shore account, watching the payment be complete. Honestly, that was chunk change to Storm. Storm waits on the reply. Glancing at the window, seeing green eyes stare back. They stare each other down, until a beep comes from the laptop.

Storm glances down at the message:

To: Unknown Storm001
From:DarkCiber

Payment complete. Receive information within a thirty minutes.

Sent: 12:10 a.m
Location Unknown.

Storm types back:

To:DarkCiber
From: Unknown Storm001