Chapter 16

The silence in the room spoke whats on everyone mind, shock, questioning, and hilarious.

No one made a move or a sound, looking at Ghost on the floor with powder on the face, with the culprit crouch over him. Storm had mischief and proudness through their eyes, before winking at Ghost, "And that boys is how I took out that big guy down."

Ghost didn't know to be angry, annoyed, or impressed. But one thing is for sure, he will seek his revenge. He doesn't know when, but they for sure will regret it.

Soap eyes widening out of his shocket, mouth opened, mix with horror. Alejandro had mix look of shock, impressed. Rodolfo lips pressed so hard trying to no laugh. All of sudden, all three bust out laughing.

"That's was the most funniest and impressive thing I've seen at the same time." Soap spoke through laughter. clutching his stomach.

"Amgios. You seriously my day maybe even my year." Alejandro calmed down.

"Si. That is something will reply in my head until my final breath." Rodolfo speaks, calming down.

Ghost blink out of embarrasses, annoyance, anger, and something else he can't put a finger on. Deep down he wants to know what this feeling bad. Strom glances down into his eyes before placing a napkin infront of his face. He slowly takes out of their hand, still glaring Storm down. Storm gets up, dusting off their shoulder, before reaching out a hand for Ghost. Ghost not sure if he should take the hand, he hesitant.

"Don't worry, it's not a trick." Storm resures, serious in their eyes.

Ghost reads the eyes, taking their hand. Storm helps up Ghost, as soon Ghost up on his feet, they heard a ding. "Cupcakes are done, Storm we should finish this."

Soap went to grab a oven mitten taking out the tray, placing the tray on the silver counter. Shaking his hand saying, "It's hot, but smells so good."

Ghost and Storm holding hands still, staring, "Never underestime me, Ghost."

Storm walked away, Ghost watches as they walks away, "Oh, I never have."

Alejandro and Rodolfo paces towards the other side of the counter, eyeing the delicious velet cake. Alejandro hands on the edge, slightly leaning in. Rodolfo leaning on against the counter on his side. Ghost takes the napkin, whipes off the power. However, Soap and Storm still have powder all over their heads, and shoulders.

Storm went to stand beside, their white powder covered bestie, glancing at the dark cake. "So, what is this flavor again?"

Alejandro gives a suprise look, "You don't know what velet flavor is?"

Storm nods, rubbing their back of the hooded neck, "Hm, no. I never had the pleasure of having cupcakes, especially velet cake."

Rodolfo tilt his head, "You telling me that, you Storm, never had cupcakes?"

Storm nods, glancing at the counter. Ghost leans his back on the metal silver counter, facing Storm, seeing their eyes lost and sad.

"Well, today's your luck day to try it then." Alejandro says, encouraging, with a small smile.

Storm glances up, eyes lighting up again, "Sure is...and I get to taste what Mrs. Barkey has instructed us to make."

Soap scoffs, "You never let that name go, will you?"

Storm and Ghost share a look, "Nope, you never will."

Soaps sighs before placing chocolate icing into a plastic tub, "Well, Storm, would you like to the honors of icing the cake?"