Chapter 23

Three black boats zoom through the huge waves, bouncing and avoiding capsize. Heavy rain and wind hit the boats and soldiers. The soldiers slightly bend down a way to avoid the rough torrian. Soap, Alejandro, and Graves are one bloat. Soap glances over at the boat with Ghost and Storm.

Storm and Ghost stood at the edges of the boat, both keeping their eyes forward. Ghost takes glances from time to time seeing the rain nor the cold rushing water slash on Storm-which doesn't bother. Storm had their rifle facing down. Eyeing the rig and ship up ahead. Storm could feel two glances but decided to ignore it. It's best this way.

Ghost sadly hasn't had the chance to hear the recording yet due to Soap and Alejandro wanting his help with providing supplies for the mission. Storm checking and cleaning out the weapon in good condition. Soap and Ghost eying Storm throughout the afternoon, neither both parties engaging in any short of communication. Avioding each other like the plague. Storm broke down two walls on the file while cleaning weapons.

"Eyes on the rig." Soap coms. With big bolt of lighting overshadow rig.

"That's our target. Shadow-1 and 2 push to your hardpoints. we invite ourselves in." Graves coms, swaying away.

Ghost nods, "all stations shipping to visual."

Storm raising their rifle ready to go into battle. Ghost glances at Storm, then proceeds to get ready. Soap, Alejandro and Graves watches as they go.

As all three have a conversation before arriving to the rig. They make their way up to the rig.

"We have arrived on site." Graves coms.

"Roger. Get a move on." Sherperd coms.

Ghost and Storm finally glance at each. A very intense stare, gray eyes meet dark bown eyes, looking through the door of their souls. A flash of lighting overshadow Storm, causing a dangerous look. Ghost wondering who Storm or whatever their real name is. Storm harden their eyes at Ghost before climbing up the rope latter. Ghost shakes his head before following after.

Storm raises their weapon not noticing any movement, heading between shipping containers. Ghost behind them a few feet back keeping his eyes out. Storm rounded a teal container before seeing multiple personal on the metal railing. However a solider spotted Storm before firing shot, causing havoc to break loose. Ghost falling a little back behind a small crate. Leaving Storm on their own.

Storm hid between two containers, aiming firing at any soldiers they can see. Storm hears the other team making commands through the rig. Storm fired at three enemies behind a container. Glancing around to see Ghost fall back behind a the small grate, seeing the enemies ready to go after Ghost. Shaking their head, before sliding across the gap, where enemies could see. Killing all three with that slide.

Ghost watch, "Storm that was a stupid move."

Storm ignore Ghost, instead throws their middle finger at him cause Storm saved him. Ghost glares at the finger and rolls his eyes. "Ghost, we at the main deck. what is your status?"

Ghost glancing around before seeing a flare from the rig, catching the eye of Storm. "Shadow-1 Ghost, visual on flare. What is your status?"

"Ghost they signaling this ship. They gonna launch that missile." Soap coms.

Storm grunts before taking out two devices throwing them towards the cab of the ship, waiting for the perfect time to use. Hearing Graves com that missile is on phase 1.

Soap pushes up towards the Heil pad killing enemy on site. itching away from death mutiple time.Pushing up the Step to the missile. Graves behind him. Soap opens the container, Graves step in to see the controls gutted.