Chapter 21

Everyone stared at Storm with questioning eyes, but there are one pair of eyes, hardening. Trust is beginning to slip into the darkness.

Soap scoff, glance at Valeria," You saying Storm here is assassin?"

Valeria smirks, "Si. Do you remember when you were being integrated? That other mask and hooded figure, withred on the edges of their hood? The one directly asks you of someone with gray eyes?"

Everyone turn their attention back on Valeria, expect Ghost, glaring into side of Storm head. Storm eyes cast down, million thoughts go through their mind....

"Yes, I do. They ask me of the name.." Soap confirms, head tilted down.

"You wanna know why?" Valeria asks, seeing the curious in each every eye.

"Wait!" Soap spoke up, glancing up, staring at Storm. "So, are you an assassin? 

Storm glances into Soaps eyes, they breifly show emotion, until that hole sealed up,"....Yes. I am..."

Soap eyes widen, hurt, his eyes cast down. Soap never predicted this. Assassin? He honestly thought that they were forming a strong bond. Or was they just putting up just to get close to him? Us? Ghost eyes hardened, that single spark of hope, vanish. His trust dissappear. He loathes, being lied and kept into the dark. Alejandro doesn't know what to feel, but for some reason, deep down his saw this coming. However, he just hopes that Storm will stay on their side. That is where the trust lies for him. For now, he doesn't know what to do. Rodolfo lips thinned, not sure what to think or do. He needs to go be in his thoughts. Graves watches, Soap expression slightly crumbles before he masks it. He watches Ghost trust be burned, maybe never be lit again. However, he definitely needs to call Shepherd. Though, he was right..he should be worried about Storm.

"Yes, you are. But you're no ordinary assassin, aren't you? I've heard about you from the underground... you've killed countless, maybe even thousands of people. It was always calm, dead- silent, nothing could be seen or heard. Until, chaos and havoc came upon them, the killing so brutal, in the aftermath...it look just like a Storm came through." Valeria continues on, staring into the cold, emotionless eyes of Storm. Valeria glances at everyone else, "I'll give you the coordinates of the missile."

Everyone shake their head, getting back on track. Graves coughs, "I say we got ourselves a deal. Until then.. you stay right here."

Graves head toward the door, sending a glance at Storm, with a smirk. Alejandro shakes his head, mutter. "Shouldn't make a deal with her." Alejandro walks over, giving a glance to Storm, pausing at the door. Rodolfo avoids a glance, pausing at the door. Soap starts towards the door, Ghost eyes, then turns.

Storm narrows their eyes to Valeria, "So, why some like you, need to call assassin?"

The hole groups pause at the door, glancing to see Storm slightly closer to Valeria. She smirks, leans back, in the chair, "Necesito un asesino para matar a otro asesino, ¿no? ( I need an assassin to kill another assassin, no?)

Storm stared into the woman dark eyes, "Vinieron a ti, ¿no? (They came to you, didn't they?)"

Valeria chuckles before tilting her head," You've made a very powerful person angry. But you know what they say..." Valeria leans forward a smirk on her lips, "mantén a tus enemigos más cerca, para eliminar a un oponente más grande. "Keep your enemies closer to take a bigger opponent?)"

Storm tilts their head, "Let's see, if it pays off, you may have a your head on a spike, for whole Las Almas to see." Storm winks before turning away from the shock woman.

The men shake their heads, exiting the metal container, as the woman slightly curses in Spanish, something on the lines of they gonna regret threatening me. More like Valeria should be worrying about someone like Storm. As the men exit, Ghost waits for the perfect moment. Storm takes a deep breathe knowing what's to come. The door closed, and soon someone grabs Storm by the throat and pushes them into a nearby pillar.