Chapter 3

This is a really long chapter. please enjoy 😊

"Storm!? Alpha!? What's your status?" Ghost yelled through the coms.

Storm head hit a metal piece hard, loosing slightly unconscious. Their eyes slightly opening, to hear ringing in ears. Storm cough out smoke, out before gaining consciousness. Immediately taking the seat belt off, looking around to see a few dead soldiers. Seeing a solider a few alive gave Storm slight relief.

Storm groaned, "Bravo- Alpha is immobile. Multiple critical!"

Storm replied back, to cover from shots being fired. Taking a rifle, to get fight back. Ghost and Soap shared a look suprice to see the LT is still alive.

"Oh, shit! We taking effective fire!" Alpha 0-2 yelled through coms.

Storm deprises working with others, the dead soliders gave them another reason.  However, in this situation, they knew there was no choice. Multiple injuried or dead, they buried that feeling deep time and ask for teamwork for the very first time in many long years. Though, Storm and Ghost would possibly butt heads through their time together or would they work well together...

Storm grunted to see two building causing bullets towards the crash sight, "There are two buildings, Ghost. I can take out the snipers, you need to handle the rest. Or you can chase after Hassan, your choise. Over."

"Roger. Alpha, we're moving to building 1. Hold tight." Ghost replied, slightly shock by how commanding Storm spoke.

"Ghost we need to secure the crash site now!" Saop spoke desperately.

"First, we clear for Hassan, that takes the heat off Alpha. Then we secure the crash site. Clear?"

"Roger that." Soap spoke, slightly worried about the Lt, and rest of team.

"We move." Ghost spoke. Bravo team following behind him to the first building.

Storm glances to two Alpha members having a gun ready to fire back. "Alpha 0-2, Alpha 0-4. I need you both to shoot out towards them, which will cause a distraction for Ghost and I. I'll snipe the ones I can see. Clear?"

"Yes, sir!" Both soldiers reply, while getting into position to fire.

Storm looks through the scope, to see three snipers on first building. At the second building, sees two snipers. Moving the scope seeing Ghost and Soap breaching. Ghost went to the bottom, while Soap went up top. However a man comes running out the top of the building about to shoot the first solider and Soap. Before the man can pull the trigger the man drops off the stairs, dead. Soap glances at the crash site a small glimpse of Storm in a window. Both the men shared a look, then proceed, to go in. Glancing to see two men on the balcony, shooting both in one bullet. While Soap shoots one that Storm missed. Fire coming from the second building. Two on the balcony firing at the first building, the Marines and Brits watch both drop dead with one bullet. Ghost glimpse at the crash site to see Storm hiding really well, while sinpering the enemy.

"All Bravo, move on building two!" Ghost command, the soldiers move on once cleared.

"Ghost! They have RPG! Stay clear!" Storm coms, while the missle heads towards the crash site.

"Roger, Storm. We heading to building, hold fast." Ghost coms, while breaching towards the first floor.

Soap at the top floor, solider gets hit while draging himself to the balancy. While Soap takes care of the ememy in the room. Storm watchs Soap shoot the RPG man, and head down the hall. Storm watches the surrounding area to see any emeny.

"Storm, Alpha 0-2, Bravo 0-7. Building two secure. We're coming to you." Ghost coms, while Soap follows behind him.

"All, Alphas Copy." Glancing at the two remaining soliders, "Find who is alive, and try to sustain their wounds. The buildings are clear." Storm moves to the other side to the forest side watching for enemies. The two soliders get to work.