Chapter 17

Storm walked out of the showers, after cleaning themselves up. They waited until the coast was clear to get themselves clean up. Storm thoughts was still on the cupcake memory, it will always be on their mind. To be honest it was one of the fewest memorable moments Storm had in a very long time.

Storm pace down towards the living corridors to see multiple men and women busyness around, some relaxing. Storm eyes the small group by the couch and two recliner chairs. Soap cleaned up, sitting with Alejandro. Rodolfo sitting in a metal chair, arms folded. Ghost sat in one of the recliner chairs. One arm resting the other placed on his mask chin. Alejandro, Soap, and Rodolfo talk among themselves.

"Holo, Amigos. Entonces, ¿de qué estamos hablando? (Hello, friends. So, what are we talking about?" Storm speaks, going to sit on the other recliner beside Ghost.

Soap gives a smile and wave, Alejandro and Rodolfo nods, with a smile. Ghost just dose a tiny nod. "We, were talking about which sport is the best. They say football but is soccer. I say Rugby."

Storm nods, shurgs, takes out the laptop, "Well, I'm not a big fan of sports. So, you guys can carry on."

"So, Rugby is just basically a hasher sport of American football?" Alejandro ask Soap.

"Basically, yes. And soccer here has the same rules everywhere else?" Soap asks.

"Si." Alejandro answers.

Storm pauses, glancing intensely at the code, something told them to stop. Reading every bit of the technology language...Storm have seen this exact code somewhere before, they just couldn't put a finger on it. Storm drowns out their conversation, closing their eyes for consideration. Memories going pacing in their mind, trying to remember where did they see it.

Ghost not paying attention, glance at Storm out of the side of his eyes. Wondering what could cause Storm to considerate this hard. He wonders if they need help or they have this.

Somehow the conversation stirred to what music they all like, for somereason. "Storm? What would you be favorite music?"

Storm snaps open their eyes, causing them loose consideration, Storm blinks for a moment, "Eh, my music taste has to be classic rock."

Soap raises brows, with a smirk. Alejandro and Rodolfo share a confuse look. Ghost takes in the information.

"Classic rock?" Rodolfo asks.

Soap snaps his head towards them, "You don't know what classic rock is?"

Alejandro and Rodolfo shake their heads, Storm speaks up, "Metallica, AC/DC, Motley Crew, Queen-"

"Lynyrd Skynrd, Aerosmith, Black Sabbath, The Beatles, Guns and Roses, there so much more." Soap adds on.

"Mhm, I've heard a few of them, never listen to them though." Alejandro comments, eyes glazed remembering.

"Never heard them." Rodolfo admits.

"Well, seems like I have to educate you both. What about you, Lt?" Soap asks.

Everyone eyes the ghost mask, he blinks, "I've listen to few of those, some of them came from Britain."

Storm smirks, before glancing at the screen. Soap takes a moment to absorb the knowledge, before glances at Storm and Ghost. He figure out they may had a pack or something he doesn't understand. Alejandro purse lips with a nod. Rodolfo glances down, blinks at the floor not expecting the answers.

"Then I really should show you all some Spanish music." Alejandro speaks up after a moment.

"What kind are they?" Soap asks, hand on chin.