Chapter 4

Once Bravo and Alpha finished their job by blowing up the missile, they board a heili back to the base. To give them rest before giving them a mission. The whole time on the heili, everyone is silent, shock at the news. Or in their thoughts.

Soap trying to wrap his head around how they got the missiles. What could be the possible targets and such. How could people just do these things? Soap glances at Storm, slightly gave the person he didn't know a respect for saving his life and others. Soap wants to get to know this person, how their eyes hold the same cold and empty eyes as his fellow superior. He can't wrap his head around who this person is, yet that they are a badass. But what kept on his mind when Storm said those words. Did they not care what happens to them? What happen to cause those grey eyes become so empty? So many questions left unanswered. At that moment, he got this certain determination to get to know this Storm. Starting soon, hopefully won't get a knife or bullet while doing so.

Ghost glancing over at Soap, thankful that his fellow comrade is alive. Ghost has a slight panic about the missile. After having so many missions, it never gets old with the same old-same old. The bad guys gets intel, captures, weapons, or this case- a missile. He can truly confirm that in this world no matter what-evil will not rest. He glances at Storm, which is sitting infront of him, eyes cast down. Ghost still can not trust Storm.....yet or never will. Having such trust issues, though he admits they work well together....like they are similar, almost. Those dark grey eyes are so empty and cold just like his. Is it just a front to hide emotions? Or the feelings gone to numb? Thinking of how Storm save Soap couple times in the field, he could possibly coming around to Storm. Though it could be possible he never could warm up towards Storm. He has so many unknown questions and he secretly loathes it. He wants to find every single thing about Storm to their deep darkest secrets or their personality.

Storm swarmed with thoughts, ignoring the stares from the comrades. That word doesn't fit well with Storm...like it's foreign. It's been far to many forgotten years, Storm worked with a team. Always alone. No help. Just Storm. Yet. Out there with Soap and Ghost, it was like....the old days. Where the light was just in gasp, but with many hard times comes darkness taking over the light. Banishing it into the deep dark depths, never to resurface. Never feeling that spark. Yet, how come those two brought out a side that Storm thought was long forgotten-buried. Maybe it was the way, Soap is the easy going, that tries to make light of the situation even in hardest times. Ghost being the hard on everyone because he afraid to lose them or fail them. Brings back memories to Storm. No. Storm can not go back that way. Storm will not be that person again...deciding to...crush that spark with their own hands. This mission needs to end fast, so Storm can be on their mary way, becoming a forgotten storm to these people.

Shaking their head, glancing up into the eyes of blackness. Stunned-slightly. Deciding to stare back at those intense eyes. Hoping that those eyes didn't catch that small spark. Storm is not intimated by the tall built man only have a slight curious towards the mask man. Does he hide from his past too? Does he mask his emotions? Or did he become a ghost because of it? Taking eyes off him to glance at Soap, staring at Storm as well. His emotions is clear written in those honey eyes, that reminded Storm of his light. What will happen to him if his light gets crush? Will he crumble? Will he fight back? It's clear. Storm needs to leave, needs to run far away and never look back. Storm already feels comfortable in the space they are in.

"Be prepared to land, we have arrived." The poliet spoke, snapping out of their thoughts.

Blinking their thoughts away, feeling the heili land on ground. Soap open the sliding door, getting out. Ghost followed, then Storm. All three of them pace to a soilder waiting for their arrive. The soilder with jet black hair and hazel eyes salutes his superiors.