06

The next day she went shopping with Pepper. She waited excitedly for Pepper to show up while she browsed the kitchen.

              Tony made an appearance in the morning. He came into the kitchen, rubbing sleep from his eyes, and he was shirtless again.

              He stood next to her as he made toast, the only thing he really knew how to make. He immediately noticed the small smile she couldn't hide away.

             "It's the morning. Why are you so happy?"

            "Pepper is taking me shopping," Snow replied excitedly.

             "Shopping? What for?" Tony asked in confusion.

              "Clothes," she said in an obvious tone.

             "Oh," Tony said before he looked her over, seeing that she was wearing his clothes. "Is that my shirt?"

             "Yeah," she smiled. "The nice, helpful man in the speaker helped me find your closet."

              "Jarvis, you helped her find my closet?" Tony asked.

             The AI spoke, "You did say to help her with whatever she so wished. I was only following your orders, sir."

             "Oh. Right."

               Tony looked her over to find she was wearing his sweatpants, too, with his black button up. He had plenty of girls wear his shirts before but he never really cared about it; but, somehow, his chest felt warm at seeing her wear his clothes.

                Since he had turned to look at her, his bare chest was on full display right in front of her. Maybe because she was so focused on the arc reactor she didn't notice yesterday but somehow the idea popped in her head that his chest was nice to look at.

                 Tony noticed and he started to smirk, "Snowflake...do you see something you like?"

               She blushed terribly as she looked down, "No."

              He chuckled but, nevertheless, let it go as he turned back and started eating his toast, "Whatever you say, angel."

                He started to think, though, "But why are you going shopping with Pepper? Why not me?"

                "She asked," Snow defended. "And I like her."

               "I thought you only liked me," Tony pouted.

               "I'll always like you," she promised before she leaned over and kissed his cheek. Then she left him alone in the kitchen and he grabbed at his cheek. Jesus.

_____

She spent hours shopping with Pepper. She picked out tons of clothes but then she found something she really liked. She completely paused in awe as she looked at it through the glass window, "It sparkles."

Pepper looked towards where she was looking and she shook her head, "Oh no. Sequins are terribly tacky."

Snow looked at her with a pout, the Bambi look, as she pleaded, "Sparkles."

Pepper couldn't resist the look and she sighed, "Okay, fine."

Pepper couldn't believe what just came out of her mouth as she blinked in realization. She couldn't say no to the girl. "Oh my god. I'm turning into Tony."