45

There was a terrorist called the Mandarin. He'd been taking over the airwaves as he threatened the president and took credit for some explosions that had happened in the country.

Last night, there had been explosion at a theatre. Happy had been there and now he was in the hospital. Tony was there now.

She had the news on for anymore of the Mandarin taking over the airwaves. Instead, the only thing she learned was of Tony giving away their home address as he threatened a terrorist.

"How can a genius be such an idiot?" Eira questioned.

"I wonder that myself, Miss Snow," Jarvis agreed. "Also, congratulations on the engagement."

"Thanks, Jarvis," she smiled before she started to throw clothes into travel bags for her and Tony. Now that their address was public, this was no longer safe. "Can you try to put this place in as much lockdown measures as possible?"

"Of course, Miss Snow," Jarvis replied. "I believe there is already a news helicopter being sent out to monitor the house."

"Great," she said sarcastically as she continued to pack.

             _____

         When she came downstairs after dropping the bags to the lower level, she was surprised to find that they had a guest. Her eyes widened as she gave a small smile to the brunette woman, "Hi. I'm Eira."

           "Maya."

     She gave a look to Tony, "I didn't know we were expecting guests."

            "We weren't."

            "Then how do you two know each other?" Eira furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

             Tony scratched his head nervously, "Uh..."

             Then Eira blinked in realization, "She was one of your girlfriends, wasn't she?"

             "I didn't really do girlfriends before you," Tony confessed.

             "Yeah, it was just one night," Maya said awkwardly.

        "Lovely," she smiled. "So I have to deal with your past relationships showing up out of the blue?"

             "Well, I have to deal with Cryo Man giving you looks," Tony argued.

             "What?" Eira frowned. "Bucky does not give me looks."

              "Yes, he does."

              Eira groaned before crossing her arms, "Why that does that even matter? I agreed to marry you."

              Tony started to smile pretty widely, "Yeah. You did."

      "And we can argue and talk later because right now, we're leaving."

              "Why? What for?"

             "You threatened a terrorist on live television," Eira said. "We're leaving...or I'm not kissing you for a month."

                Tony opened and closed his mouth before Maya pointed to the TV screen of a missile heading right towards the house, "Do we need to worry about that?"

Suddenly, everything exploded around them. They got thrown off their feet from the blast as debris circled everywhere. Tony made his Iron Man suit enclose around her mid-air before she hit the ground harshly but she was uninjured due to the suit.