11

Tony was angry.

       He explained to her that it was Obadiah Stane who had given the criminals who held them captive his weapons. He was even the one that tried to have the Ten Rings kill him. The man was also trying to have him booted from his own company.

             "Tony," she said softly after he explained it to her. She was going to tell him who she thought Obadiah was.

          "Yeah," he said with a clenched jaw as he watched the news footage from Gulmira where those Ten Rings members were hurting and killing innocent civilians with his weapons.

             She bit her lip in nervousness before she admitted, "He talked to me at the party. He called me flower girl."

              Tony whipped his head to her so fast, "He said that to you?"

                She nodded as she frowned, "I think...he knows me but I can't remember."

                 "And...I get a terrible feeling like the sky is falling," Snow said as tears gathered in her eyes and some even fell. "But I know my memories will be worse and I get the sense that if I let them in, you'll hate me forever which makes me scared, Tony."

            "Don't be," he caressed her cheeks gently as he wiped her tears from her face before he pulled her into him for a hug. "That could never happen, angel."

             "I promise."

____

Tony flew in his suit to Gulmira and put an end to the Ten Rings members there. He ran into a little trouble with jets from the US government spotting him as an unknown but he was back now and he was fine.

Now, mechanical arms were trying to take the suit off but Tony was moving, "Tony, just stay still."

"Yes," Jarvis agreed. "Please, listen to Miss Snow."

He rolled his eyes but nevertheless stayed still and the suit started to come off smoothly. But then Pepper walked into the workshop.

"What's going on here?" Pepper stared up at the suit he was in with confusion. It didn't take long to figure out he was the iron man they talked about in the news reporting.

Tony didn't have a good answer and neither did she before Tony just relaxed, "Let's face it. This is not the worst thing you've caught me doing."

"What's the worst thing?" Snow asked curiously.

Tony looked at her in alarm as he thought of the number of girls that Pepper had found him with, "We...are not going to talk about that."

Pepper inspected the suit more closely, "Are those bullet holes?"

_____

After Pepper was informed of what was going on, she was tasked with getting secure info off of the mainframe at Stark Industries. He wanted all the whereabouts of his weapons so he could destroy them.

When Pepper was going through the computer files of Obadiah, she not only found that he ordered the hit on Tony but she found files on Eira that looked remarkably like Snow. There were multitude of videos of her training to use her powers (which shocked Pepper because she had no idea) when she was just a kid.

Pepper watched as this little girl had flowers sprout out of the ground and take down people so violently. They'd be thrown against walls or their arms would be grabbed by vines and they'd be slammed to the ground.