24

Snow was in New York with Pepper and Natalie. Justin Hammer was apparently presenting something big at the Stark Expo and they had to see it in case it made the stocks drop.

They entered backstage to go to their seats and Justin Hammer spotted them. Well, her.

"Ms. Stane," he called as he approached her with a smirk. "Or should I call you Angel."

She frowned, "Please...don't."

"Alright, but don't be surprised if after tonight you want me to, Eira," he grinned. "Tony Stark will be a distant memory for you. Trust me."

Eira gave a look to Natalie who had a glare and she whispered quietly, "Would you like me to remove him for you?"

"No, I got it."

"The only thing that will be a distant memory..." she stepped closer to him and he swallowed harshly at nearness of that beautiful face. "...is you."

Pepper couldn't hold in the chuckle that built up.

"You have a nice night," she gave him a fake smile.

And she walked away from him with the two following and Pepper commented with a small smile, "Since when are you ever so mean?"

"I don't like him," she pouted.

"I think everyone has that in common," Nat said and Pepper nodded.

"You'll reconsider," he called before his voice quieted. "Please reconsider..."

_____

During the Expo, Hammer presented Rhodey in the Iron Man suit he took from Tony. But he also presented drones with arc reactors which made the crowd gasp and her eyes widen.

But then Tony, himself, landed on stage in his suit with a triangular arc reactor. Things seemed to go haywire as the suit Rhodey had and the drones all aimed their guns at Tony and he flew towards the skies, making them shoot at the glass ceiling.

Glass rained down and she raised her hand up. She controlled the air around them to make the glass pieces stop midair as everyone screamed and ran for the exit.

"Okay, good," Pepper said. "You keep doing that until everyone is out."

"On it."

Pepper and Natalie went to confront Justin Hammer. Snow waited in the dome with her hand raised as everyone filtered out. She heard many thank you's as they all ran out. It made her feel kind of nice to have people appreciate her abilities.

When everyone was out, she walked to the backstage and then let the glass fall. She found Natalie manhandling Justin Hammer and slamming his face onto the table.

"You tell me who's behind this," Nat demanded. "Who's behind this?"

"Ivan. Ivan Vanko."

"Where is he?"

"At my facility."

At that, Natalie let go of him and began to leave to head for the facility while Pepper called the cops on Hammer. Eira followed after Nat, "Since when can you take out a whole facility by yourself?"

Nat sighed before turning around to face her, "It's in my job description...as a spy."

Eira blinked, "You're a spy?"