10

Tony quickly made flight stabilizers the next day that went on his arms. He had those on along with the leg flight repulsors as he attempted another test run. She watched him as he stood in the middle of the workshop.

"All right, nice and easy. Seriously, just gonna start off with 1% thrust capacity. And three, two, one..."

Tony started to lift off the ground and he hovered for a bit before he landed back down a little off balance. She smiled in awe, "Tony, you were flying!"

"Not yet, angel," Tony said before commanding Jarvis. "And again, let's bring it up to 2.5. Three, two, one...."

Tony hovered even higher off the ground before he flew around the workshop slowly. He didn't like when he went over his expensive cars.

But then he landed back in the center again as he said proudly, "Yeah, I can fly."

She giggled before he decided to gear up in the complete suit. She gave him a worried look, "Are you sure this is a good idea?"

"Of course it is."

"Actually, sir, there are still terabytes of calculations needed before an actual flight is..." Jarvis gave his input.

"Jarvis," Tony interrupted. "Sometimes you got to run before you can walk."

"That doesn't make any sense," Snow furrowed her eyebrows.

He turned his head to her and she just knew he was smirking inside the suit, "You want to fly with me, Snowflake?"

"You dropped me last time," she made a point.

"But I'm not going to drop you this time," Tony argued. "Come on, it'll be fun."

She shook her head and took a step back, "Until you go on at least five test flights, I'm not going."

"That is the smart idea, Miss Snow," Jarvis said.

"Hey!" Tony said offendedly that his AI was backing her up. "Just fire up the suit. Three, two, one..."

The repulsors fired out and Tony flew out of the building so quickly. He was gone in an instant and she shook her head.

"Is he always so reckless?"she asked Jarvis.

"Always, Miss Snow."

She sighed.

           _____

            Later that day while Tony was still out flying around, Pepper came by. She was dressed in a very, pretty blue dress.

              "A party?" Snow asked.

             "Yes," Pepper said as she offered kindly. "I figured you could get of the house for a bit...if you wanted to."

           Snow was silent for a moment before she looked at Pepper, "Will I look as pretty as you?"

             Pepper chuckled before she smiled, "I'm sure you'll look even prettier because you are nothing if not absolutely beautiful, Snow."

              Snow smiled, "Thanks, Pepper."

              She considered it for a moment. She did want to try to be around people again, in a crowd, "I...I think I'd like to go."

             "Alright then," Pepper smiled kindly. "Let's go find you something to wear...."