26

They were still in Venice.

Tony took her out to dinner one night. Of course, he had to get the best table in the place by paying the customers that were there to leave. She shook her head at his antics.

"I don't need the best view, Tony," she lectured.

"What? Of course you do," Tony argued as he pulled out her chair at the table that was now theirs. "You need the best everything."

She couldn't help but smile at the notion he had. It was sweet after all even if he did it in a totally flippant manner when it came at the expense of other people.

"See, look. You're smiling," Tony smirked as he took the seat across from her. "You agree with me."

She rolled her eyes as the waiter came. She looked out at the view from the deck they were on and it was spectacular. Venice was gorgeous with all the waterways.

She looked away as she went to order what she wanted. She played with the necklace Tony got her throughout the whole time. When they were waiting on dessert, her foot bumped into his in her sandal and she quickly moved hers away before she got an idea.

She bit her lip as she decided whether she should do it or not. The thought that she only lived once made up her mind.

She took her foot out of her sandal before she glided it over his shoe. Then she moved it to caress his ankle. Tony stared at her in disbelief at what she was attempting; he couldn't believe she actually did.

"Snowflake...what are you doing?"

Her eyes shined mischievously as she moved her foot higher before she replied, "Consider this your warning."

Her reply made his eyes cloud over with lust before her foot moved past his knee and he quickly called out, "Check, please. Check....check right now."

She giggled as Tony rushed them out of there. As soon as they were, his hands were all over her as they kissed while getting in the limo. Once the car started to move, she moved her lips away slightly to pout, "I wanted dessert."

"Are you kidding?" Tony said. "You are dessert."

She blushed, "That sounds dirty, Tony."

"Because it is dirty, Snowflake," he shook his head slightly; sometimes, she was so clueless. "Like you weren't being dirty back in there."

She smiled a bit proudly as she threaded her fingers through the ends of his hair, "Did you like it?"

"Well, I'm about to like it a whole lot more..." Tony said before he connected their lips again.

They kissed the whole car ride home and even then they didn't stop. They kissed in the elevator up to the place they were staying at. They even kissed through the doorway. Kissing seemed to be their favorite pastime.

But once they got inside the hotel room, Tony lifted her up with his hands going to her behind. He seemed to like placing them there but she wasn't going to complain.

She had her legs wrapped around his waist as he brought her to the bed. He laid her down before he climbed over her and brought his lips back to hers. Once he did so, she pulled at the tie he wore, loosening it, before pulling it off.

As she pulled off his tie, he hiked up her dress just past her stomach. Then he removed his lips from hers as he moved down to blaze a trail of kisses down her stomach which heightened all sorts of feelings and electricity.