50

AN: that is the wedding venue above

For the wedding, everyone they had invited traveled to Malibu. Eira had chosen Malibu Rocky Oaks Estate Vineyard as the venue. She decided that since she fell in love with Tony in Malibu, she wanted to marry him there, too.

            It was the night before and their close friends all stayed at the estate. The boys were on the lower floor and the girls were on the top. She was currently separated from Tony as she read it wasn't proper to see the bride before the wedding.

          She was following the rules but she should've expected Tony to break the rules. Her groom was nothing if not a rule-breaker.

It was late at night when she was supposed to be getting beauty sleep. But a knock came at the door and she answered it to find him standing there. She immediately closed it slightly, leaving it only cracked, as her eyes widened, "Tony, you're not supposed to see me."

"Come on, Snowflake," Tony pleaded. "When have I not broken a rule?"

She debated for a moment before she sighed. She opened the door fully and he came in. He stared at her a bit nervously as he stuck his hands in his pockets, "You good? No cold feet?"

"No," she furrowed her eyebrows as she stared him before she asked hesitantly. "Do you have cold feet?"

"Snow," his heart raced before he looked down and muttered. "Maybe you should have cold feet. I'm a screw up. I'm gonna do this wrong somehow."

She looked at him softly before she stepped forward and looped her arms around his neck as she smiled, "You're my screw up and I don't think you could ever do anything wrong by me. You're a mechanic, like you told me, and you'll fix things."

"You have so much faith in me, Snowflake," Tony confessed. "I'm never gonna live up to it."

"Well, I don't think that's true," she rubbed his shoulders that were super tense before she teased to get him to loosen up. "But if you do screw up....that's what my vows are for, silly."

His lips quirked a bit before he uttered, "I love you."

"I love you, too," she smiled as he caressed her cheek before he leaned in and kissed her ever so softly and delicately like she was the most precious thing in the world to him. Their lips molded together slowly and electrically as goosebumps formed on her skin.

Then their short, delicate kiss ended as their breaths mingled together and he spoke softly, "I'll see you in the morning, angel."

And he snuck back out the door. She could hardly sleep that night as she was so excited for the morning because their next kiss would be at the altar to seal their holy vows.

_____

Weddings were huge affairs. Well, for the wedding of two Avengers, it was even bigger. It was like a royal wedding as news helicopters flew overhead to film it as it was an outdoor venue. The whole world was intrigued by an Avenger wedding and for shippers of Iron Angel, today was a victory.

There notable other Avengers as guests like Thor and Steve. For the bridesmaids and the best man, well, she and Tony did things a little differently. She decided to have people of honor. Rhodey and Pepper stood on the side of the altar on Tony's side while Bucky and Nat were on her side.

Everyone was in their places. Now all they had to do was wait for the bride. Nat commented as they waited, "I totally bet she's gonna skip down the aisle."