20

Monaco.

Tony had convinced her to come with him. Well, it was more like he stopped her at the airport before she went home, grabbed her hand, and escorted her to his private jet. She never once protested because...she was holding his hand.

She did mean to go home after Pepper became CEO. She was still under the impression that Tony even if he wanted her around, he'd never be able to forgive her and, therefore, they could never move past it. She didn't really want to stick around to hear him say that.

But now they were in Monaco because she couldn't refuse Tony. She had her own hotel room and she dug through her bag of what she brought before she looked at her assistant, "Nat, I don't have anything to wear for tomorrow."

           The Grand Prix was tomorrow that they were attending. All she had was sweaters and leggings and she needed something more elegant.

             "On it," Nat said but she still stood there staring at her.

             Natasha picked up on everything and it wasn't hard to notice that Eira caved to everything Tony requested. She even noticed the small look of guilt in her eyes that erupted to the surface before she said yes to everything.

               Eira furrowed her eyebrows as she noticed, "What?"

            "Learn how to stop giving everything away," Nat advised. "Maybe you feel bad about whatever it is but that does not mean he deserves everything."

Everything was a lot to give and one day she may look in the mirror to find nothing was there, only a shell. One day, she might not recognize herself because she'd given all the pieces away.

"But..." Eira said quietly. "I think he does."

He was her Tony. There was nothing she wouldn't give for him and that was the truth.

Nat sighed with a small smile, "If one day he ever hurts you and then disappears from the world, you'll know it was me."

Eira giggled, not knowing how true her threat was, "Thanks, Nat."

_____

It was the next day and they now arrived at the Grand Prix. She was in a short, white dress with red florals on it and she matched it with some black hightop Converse shoes.

She didn't notice since she was too busy staring out the windows at the beautiful city. But in the limo ride over, Tony kept staring at her bare legs which Pepper whacked him in the head for.

When they got out of the limo, he grabbed her hand, and this time, she pulled him along behind her. She wanted to get away from the cameras as she heard questions thrown like Ms. Stane, are you and Tony dating? She frowned in distaste because she didn't like her last name or being reminded of her father.

Tony let her drag him behind her because, well, he was too busy staring at her behind. He also liked to play with the ends of her hair and how soft it was.

When they got inside, Natalie announced, "We have one photographer from the ACM, if you don't mind. Okay?"

Tony stepped up beside her for the photo as he whispered in her ear, "You look incredible, by the way."

She gained a blush before she smiled for the camera, "Tony!"

"What? It's cute when you blush," Tony stated as he pulled her slowly through the room after the camera shot. "Now, we'll have a photo."