37

They located Loki.

        He was in Germany and causing a big scene as he made the crowd kneel. Steve had jumped down from the quinjet and Bucky looked down at the height with a sigh. She placed a hand on his arm, "Are you okay?"

           "Yeah," he said weakly as he looked down. He wasn't really a fan of heights anymore. Then he looked at her. "Come on."

             He pulled her to him and she clung to him with her arms around his neck. He held her a bit off the ground so her feet didn't touch. Then he jumped from the back of the plane. They fell about a hundred feet before Bucky landed on his feet in the middle of the running crowd.

             He set her down and she let go of him before they both took off through the crowd. They ran to help Steve but Bucky was quicker than she was. When she got there, Loki was fighting both of the super soldiers expertly before he grabbed Steve and threw him. Then he whacked Bucky with the scepter hard which sent him flying.

            She ran forward and Loki rose the scepter up to drive towards her. But she brought her hands up and she controlled the air around it, making it stop in the air.

             Then she jutted her hands out and the wind sent him flying backwards to land on his back. She walked towards him. Loki sneered as he took the scepter and knocked it across her ankles, tripping her.

             She fell backwards with a squeak from the force of it as Loki quickly got up. He raised her chin with the scepter, "You will be particularly useful, mortal."

              He brought the scepter towards her heart as the two super soldiers got up and started to run forward. But then...AC/DC started playing.

              She looked towards the skies as Loki was suddenly blasted back. Tony landed in his Iron Man suit next to her and all his weapons came out as a warning towards Loki, "Make your move, Reindeer Games."

       The God raised his hands in surrender and his outfit suddenly changed to a less foreboding one. Tony had all his weapons go back into the suit, "Good move."

        "Mr. Stark," Steve greeted as he breathed heavily.

       "Captain."

        Bucky helped her up as he gave her a hand, "You good, butterfly?"

        "Yeah," she smiled a bit.

         Tony then looked at her after he took off his face mask and Steve along with Bucky went to take Loki into custody, "Why did you go easy on Reindeer Games over here?"

          "Excuse me if I'm rusty," she crossed her arms and then he took in her outfit.

        "What are you wearing?" his eyes raked over her which caused her to blush. "And can you wear it at home?"

           "Maybe," she bit her lip.

"Are you still maybe on the other thing?" he asked as they walked into the quinjet.

"What other thing?" Bucky questioned after Loki was secure.

She gave him a look for eavesdropping and he looked down, "Sorry."

"And yes it's still a maybe," she told Tony shyly.

"I don't get points for swooping in at the right time?" he asked hopefully as he stared at her like a puppy.

It was so hard to ignore that look as he looked at her so cutely and eagerly. Her heart squeezed as she smiled, "Well, now I'm leaning more towards the yes side."