08

Snow and Tony had their rhythm. She'd help by handing him tools but she'd also made sure he ate something. She noticed that Tony wasn't very good at remembering to take care of himself so she would do it for him.

          The gadgets in the kitchen were strange but through the help of Jarvis, she was able to figure it out. Jarvis would even look up recipes for her to cook and she quite enjoyed it. It was a new thing and she liked learning them.

           But one day went terribly wrong.

            She had attempted to make breakfast really early so Tony would see it. But when she lifted a bag of flour, there must've been a rip in it and it went all over her. That was where Tony found her.

              "What...happened?" he asked as he bit his lip to keep from laughing.

             "It exploded," she crossed her arms in outrage with white flour completely covering her.

             He couldn't help it any longer and he started to laugh at how serious she looked. She looked offended at his laughter, "It's not funny."

              He was still laughing.

             "Tony..."

             "Okay, I'm sorry. I'm sorry," he said as he walked over to her but he still let out a few chuckles.

                He grabbed a rag and wet it before wiping the flour from her face gently. "Thanks," she smiled up at him mischievously.

                   He furrowed his eyebrows before she quickly hugged him, smudging the flour all over him, "Now you can't laugh at me."

                 "You...are so going to get it," Tony said in warning...before he tickled her.

              "No, Tony," she laughed uncontrollably before she ran away from him.

               He quickly caught up with her and picked her up from behind with a smile, "Say you're sorry."

              "No," she giggled.

              "You leave me no choice..."

               "No," she quickly turned around in his arms with a smile as she didn't want to him to tickle her again. "I'm sorry."

               "Good call, Snowflake," he smiled down at her in amusement.

              His arms were still wrapped around her waist and they made her safe as she felt butterflies. Tony started to realize how close she was with her chest pressed against his.

               She noticed Tony swallowed harshly as he began to search her face like he'd done before. She wondered what he was thinking about.

              "Snow..." he whispered in a deeper, husky voice as it was tinged with something, what she didn't know how to pinpoint. Desire.

             "What on Earth happened to you two?" Pepper came upon them.

               Tony let go of Snow and stepped back as he scratched his head before pointing at Snow, "Uh, it was her fault."

               Snow glared at him, "It was not my fault. It was the bag..."

              "Oh, you two..." Pepper muttered. She had her hands full.

_____

On another day, she brought Tony lunch downstairs. She made him stop what he was doing and eat it or else it would just be left there all day untouched.