54

A farm.

   That was the safe house that Clint took them to. It was beautiful with rolling hills. They walked through the tall grass to get to the house and it swayed towards her as she smiled and ran her fingers across the stems.

Once they entered the house, they were very surprised as Clint called out, "Honey, I'm home."

A heavily pregnant walked out from the kitchen and Eira felt her lips part in surprise. She blinked as Clint hugged the woman, "Hi. Company. Sorry I didn't call ahead."

"This is an agent of some kind," Tony muttered as Clint kissed his wife shortly on the lips.

Clint introduced her, "Guys, this is Laura."

"I know all your names," Laura smiled before there were rushed footsteps from the stairs.

"Ooh, incoming," Clint said as his kids ran down the stairs.

"Dad!" the small girl ran towards Clint and he picked her up before kissing the top of his son's head. "Hi, sweetheart! Hey, buddy! How you guys doing?"

"These are...smaller agents," Tony commented.

"Did you bring Auntie Nat?" Lila, the daughter, asked as she looked around before she spotted her favorite Avenger. She gasped in awe. "Angel!"

Lila practically leaped from Clint's arms to rush over to her and hug her legs. Eira felt like she was almost toppled over from the force of the excited, little girl.

"Lila, you don't just hug people," Clint scolded.

"Please," Eira gave a reassuring smile as she knelt down to the girl's level. "Hugs are the best, aren't they?"

Lila now smiled shyly at her, "You're my favorite Avenger."

"Am I?" Eira smiled. "Well, that's deserving of a hug on its own."

Eira gave her a short hug before she pulled away. She held out her hands to the girl as a flower slowly grew out of thin air.

Lila gasped again as her eyes went wide. Eira held out the now blooming flower towards her, "Here's my favorite in the whole world. It's a special flower for a special girl."

              Lila took it gently and held it to her chest like she'd never let it go. She looked at Eira in awe, "Are you an actual angel?"

             "I can be just for you," Eira smiled.

"I'm gonna have an actual angel!" Lila beamed.

Everyone smiled at the interaction. Eira was a complete natural with kids.

Nat stepped forward and teased a bit, "I thought I was your favorite Avenger."

Lila looked at her with wide eyes and she shook her head like she never said that. Then she ran back to hide behind Clint like she'd get in trouble for having a different favorite. Eira chuckled as she stood up and Nat muttered to her, "You made her a traitor."

Eira smirked as Steve spoke, "Sorry for barging in on you."

"Yeah, we would have called ahead, but we were busy having no idea that you existed," Tony said but his eyes were fixated on Eira; he wondered what she would be like with a kid.

"Yeah, well Fury helped me set this up when I joined," Clint replied. "He kept it off SHIELD's files, I'd like to keep it that way. I figure it's a good place to lay low..."