38

When they got back to the helicarrier with their prisoner, Loki, and he was escorted to his cell, Tony had to lock his suit away in a secure room. She was looking around at the weapons in the room as Tony stepped out of the suit and it closed up behind him.

She was facing away from Tony and failed to notice his eyes were glued to her bottom half; the uniform she wore was very form-fitting and the curve of her behind was well defined. Then Tony wrapped his arms around her from behind and placed soft, slow kisses along her neck, "This has to be my favorite look on you."

         She shook her head yet she couldn't help but smile a bit from the touch of his lips as she muttered, "You are so bad..."

"Yeah," he smirked. "But I love you so it's justified."

               She bit her lip with a small blush before she rolled her eyes, "It's possibly the end of the world and all you can think about is me stripping out of this outfit."

           "Well if it truly is the end of the world, why wouldn't I think about that?" Tony questioned. "You'll always be my first and last thought, angel."

           She turned in his arms as she looped her arms around his neck and she smiled a bit in amusement as she raised her eyebrows and teased, "But dirty thoughts?"

           "Yes, absolutely," he joked as he leaned his forehead against hers. "Always dirty."

              "I'm glad I could occupy your mind in such enlightening ways," she joked back.

         "Well you always occupy my mind in some way, Snowflake," Tony hummed so softly. "Like now I'm thinking about that question I asked you..."

       Her eyes widened and her heart raced. Then she merely pecked him on the lips before she moved out of his arms, "Let's go join the others."

        Tony wanted to argue before he sighed. He quickly grabbed her by her hand and pulled her back, "Hey, if it really is the end of the world, that will so not be our last kiss..."

         And Tony kissed her. It was the kind of breathless kiss filled with fireworks from the mere touch of his lips. She was reminded once again that he was her electricity, the one with goosebumps that she never wanted to end, the one that made her think she was in Heaven.

         The public knew her as the Angel (the name Tony always called her) like she could somehow carry people to the golden temple in the clouds. But the only Heaven she knew was the one that existed inside her heart (with all the love inside) and she'd given it to the man with a suit of armor. He certainly would love to wrap it in armor like it was a delicate flower to be protected; his marigold.

          _____

              Now that Loki was captured. They needed to figure out his plan and still find the Tesseract. She sat in the main room (next to Bucky) with the rest of the group as Thor had explained that Loki had an army from outer space called the Chitauri but Loki just needed to open a portal to get them here.

       "Iridium...What do they need the iridium for?" Bruce mused.

      "It's a stabilizing agent," Tony said as he walked into the room.

        She had kind of quickly walked away from him after that kiss. She had been afraid that if she opened her eyes and she looked at him, she would've said yes and she wanted to avoid that which made her feel a bit guilty as she practically ran away and arrived first.

         "It means the portal won't collapse on itself like it did at SHIELD," Tony said before patting Thor's arm as he walked past to the monitors. "No hard feelings, Point Break. You've got a mean swing."