epilogue

Months passed.

Eira moved with Tony to a private cabin residence in New York where they were in the forest with a lake in the back. She finally settled down with him.

Bucky and Natasha became an official couple which she gushed over. They also made the decision not to go on anymore missions; they were done with that life. Also, Wanda did use her mind powers again except it was to remove any trace of brainwashing from Bucky; those words that controlled him no longer could.

Everything was peaceful. But Eira was especially glowing because she was growing fat and happy. She was still pregnant even though she had died and came back to life.

Eira had never been happier than while she was pregnant. Everyone awed over her pregnant belly whenever she came to visit; Thor was, especially, funny because when he felt the baby kick he thought he'd hurt it somehow and apologized profusely. He was wary of her swollen belly ever since.

But her happiness ended when she went into labor. It was the worst pain of her life as she performed a natural birth in the hospital. She thought she was dying as she clutched Tony's hand so harshly that he'd lost feeling in his hand. Then her baby girl was born.

"God, she's beautiful," Tony held her in his arms as he smiled before he teased. "You sure she's mine?"

"Do not be sarcastic with me right now," she warned as she still breathed heavily from the birth.

Tony chuckled before he brought the baby over to her, "You want to see mom, little Snow?"

Snow Stark. That was the name they gave her. The little girl had her hair but gained the brown eyes that Tony had.

"My little Snow," Eira said affectionately as she played with her tiny little hand.

Tony smiled before he took her away to hand back to the hospital staff. He placed a chaste kiss on the top of her head before he did so. Their little girl would be in the neonate unit with the other babies while Eira recovered.

Once they were alone, he smiled softly at her, "That wasn't so bad, right?"

She gave him a look, "Tony, I'm not having another one of your kids."

"Ever?"

"If you get me pregnant again, I will murder you," she glared at him.

"Okay, alright. Got it. No more kids," he promised in fear at her murderous gaze.

______

She and Tony argued over who would be the godparents. But, of course, she got her way and it was decided that Bucky and Nat were.

Little Snow was now five and she was going with Bucky and Nat for the weekend. She ran out the front door excitedly when they pulled up, "Uncle Bucky! Aunt Nat!"

Bucky immediately lifted her into the air which made her giggle before catching her, "Little Snow. My favorite niece."

"I'm your only niece," she pouted.

"Exactly, squirt," Bucky said before placing her back down on the ground. "You're always gonna be my favorite then."

Nat smiled before looking at Eira, "We'll have her back by Sunday."

"Sounds good," Eira nodded before calling. "Snow, behave."

Snow ran over to her and hugged her legs before smirking up at her, "I promise."