Chapter Two

An hour has passed since I woke up and discovered I was in my character from Yggdrasil. Currently, I was thinking about what my next move would be. Lucky for me, it seems I still have my equipment, and it works like it did in the game. Now I just have to see if there was anyone I could contact. My choices were quite limited, so I took a chance on my brother.

Sigurd:Hey bro, are you online too? Please tell me you are.

Momonga:I am Sig. However, from the looks of it, we are nothing in the game.

We then talked for a while about our suspicions. He is in the same situation as me and confirmed things much like me. He was at the moment in the coliseum waiting for his floor guardians to arrive. Wanting to make sure things still worked, he summoned a primal flame elemental. I could only shake my head at the fact that he let the dark elf twins fight it. As we were talking, our guardians came back, so we put it on hold for now.

Sigurd:It is good how quick you are. As for whose report goes first, that reward will go to Bella.

Belladonna:Thank you for allowing me to go first, my lord. When I was surveying the area, I discovered the palace is no longer on the battlefield.

The ruined palace was located in a place called the ancient battlefield. In Yggdrasil, it was set to be the site where a powerful dragon created a kingdom. I can still remember how hard it was to clear it, especially since it was only my brother and I do it. Back to the matter at hand, if the battlefield is gone, then that means the palace was moved.

Sigurd:I see. Did you discover anything else?

Belladonna:Yes, my lord, it appears we have been to a plane somewhere, although I do not know where.

Freya:Wow, Bella, seeing as you are our spymaster, I thought would be able to obtain more information.

Belladonna became visibly annoyed but remained silent. I looked at Freya, shocking my head, but she just acted innocently. When I made the girls, Freya was set to be mischievous and liked to tease people. She especially liked to do it to serious people, of which Bella is.

Sigurd:Alright, Freya, that is enough. Bella completed her task perfectly. I had a feeling that the palace was moved, and thanks to her, it was confirmed.

They looked at me with pure respect and admiration. I passed that over for now because we need to check a few more things. Most important of which is checking the teleportation circle to Nazarick. Luckily, the palace has a natural cloaking ability that can only be seen through 8th-tier magic. My musing was interrupted when my brother messaged me, saying I needed to come to Nazarick.

Sigurd:It appears, lady. I need to head out for a moment to Nazarick. I will bring Tiamat with me just in case. As for the rest of you, I want you to have your squads on standby.

All:Yes, lord

Finished, I got up from my throne and went to the circle with Tiamat following behind. Once again, I got lucky, and it still works. When I arrived at Nazarick, there was already someone waiting for my arrival. It was one of the combat maids. If I remember correctly, her name is Yuri Alpha.

Yuri:Good evening, Lord Sigurd. I was sent to guide you by Lord Momonga.

Just when I was about to reply, it occurred to me that I said probably act like it was in the game. When I created Sigurd, he was meant to be a sword swordsman that can be flirty. So I until my neck isn't possible on the line.

Sigurd:It is good to see you also. Yuri and I must thank my brother for sending a beauty to guide us.

A faint blush formed on her cheeks as she turned around and started guiding us. Tiamat, on the other hand, had cheeks puffed up, pouting. I shrugged while patting her head, hoping to calm her down. Good thing it wasn't long before we made it to the guild meeting room.

Sigurd:Tia, I need you to stay out here for now.

She nodded her head, acknowledging my order, and stood beside the door. I walked in as my brother sat at the table. Without any hesitation, I sat down as we stared at each other.

Sigurd:So I hope you have some ideas about what is going on because I am completely clueless.
(Pov Tiamat)

I was standing outside the door, and my lord spoke to his brother. Although he wouldn't mind if I were to go somewhere else, it would be inappropriate. While I was waiting for the two supreme beings to conclude their talk, one of Nazarick's floor guardians walked up to me.

Tiamat:Albedo, it is good to see

Albedo:It is good to see you as well Tiamat.

Among all of Nazarick's guardians, the one I get along best with is Albedo. She was the only one that not only carried herself as a lady but also never seemed to have altier motivates. I especially respect his devotion to defending her lord. In my opinion, Albedo is the picture of the perfect woman/servant.

Albedo:Did you accompany lord Sigurd today or are you on your own?

Tiamat:I followed lord Sigurd as lord Momonga requested his presence.

We then went on to talk about the current situation that is facing both Nazarick and the ruined palace. It was a strange occurrence that no one except the lords noticed. Perhaps it is because we are lacking in ability. A chill went down my spine imagining the day Lord Sigurd abandons us for incompetence.

Albedo:Tia there is no need to fear Lord Sigurd would abandon you. After all, he worked tirelessly to create you.

Her words filled my heart once again with confidence. That's right my lord created us with all of his love so others he wouldn't throw us away. We need only serve him with our heads held high.

Tiamat:That reminds me Albedo do you have feelings for anyone? My sisters and I of course will forever love only our lord. But what of you?

Albedo:To tell the truth I have my heart set on lord Sigurd however I am unsure if he would want me.

Tiamat:Don't worry Albedo no matter what I vow to assist you.

The two of us then spent the rest of the time thinking of ways to seduce our beloved.