Chapter 15

(Pov Freed)
                After getting myself a new toy to play with later it was time to save the princess. We found Nfrea in some weird see-through dress with her eyes gouged out. On her head was a magic item that is called the Crown of Wisdom. Too bad it has a nasty curse of destroying its user mind. Left with no choice we had to destroy it to save Nfrea.

Ains:Seriously you don't have any way to keep the item and save her.

Freed:Sorry since it is nearly impossible to curse me I didn't think about learning anti-curse.

            We take one last look at the crown before destroying it and healing her eyes. As we walked out with her Hamsuke caught up with us. At first, it freaking saw an undead lich but calmed down when it saw me.

Freed:Seriously I can't believe you became afraid after seeing your beloved master's true form.

           The hamster hung its head in shy which was honestly a little cute. Still, we had more important things to do like sending our new pets back. I opened a dimension door back to the Ruined Palace for Clementine. While my brother sent the skeletal dragons to Nazarick. Our business finished it was time for a triumphant return. Waiting for our return was Ninya and Nfrea's grandmother.

Lizzie Bareare: I can't thank you enough for not only saving the city but my granddaughter as well.

Ains:Don't worry about we had a deal after all. As for what I want you both only need to move to a village under my protection.

Lizzie:I see alright then we will follow your wish however that doesn't feel like it is enough. So how about we also give you our potion expertise?

         My brother nodded to signal his agreement which visibly helped Lizzie relax. She took Nfrea with her to gather whatever is left of their stuff before heading for Carne village. As they walked away we turned our attention to the next problem. Ninya after losing her party was alone so it is only polite we invite her to come along. The problem is if we do she could end up seeing something she shouldn't.

(Pov third lime)
        Meanwhile, back at the ruined palace, Clementine was receiving a less-than-warm welcome. She was hanging with both hands chained above her head. Her once-smooth skin is now covered in lash marks. Standing in front of her with a wicked smile Tiamat. A secret the others hid in her settings was she was the empress of the harem. Of course, this came with the duty of educating members of the harem so her beloved doesn't need to do it.

Tiamat:Clementine while I am happy Master has a new hole I am still somewhat disappointed. Can you guess why?

Clementine:Because he chose a human.

             Right, when Clementine spoke that sentence she got whipped again on her breast.

Tiamat:How utterly foolish your race has nothing to do with it. Any woman that gains the Master's attention must have no flaws. My disappointment comes from that slight look of fear in your eyes. You are lucky enough to receive our master's love. The only things you should be feeling are either joy or lust.

                 The more Tiamat spoke the farther she moved from her usual calm elegance. A purely fanatical smile was on her face as she spoke. Clementine continued to curse her luck have met such a mad woman. Tiamat is by every definition of the word a perfect yandere. She would never blame Sig for anything even if he fucked all of the women in the world. Rather her twisted logic would rationalize it. In fact, she has been working on a list of new members with Albedo.

Tiamat:To be honest I thought sister would join us first but I had to seduce poor Lord Sig. Then again in a way, it is also my fault. After all, a man as powerful as my lord can only hold his lust back for so long.

              A small tear fell from Tiamat's eye as she lamented her failure. As for Clementine a crazy bitch in her own right she trembled. She for some reason started to pity the man who drove her into despair. After all, Tiamat had a point a man as strong as their master would have women of the highest quality. Yet he held himself back unlike those worthless bastards she was used to seeing.

Clementine:Sister Tia will master not harm me.

Tiamat:Of course, my dear sister master will give nothing but love and pleasure.

              As she comforted her new sister Tiamat gently caressed the whip marks which created a strange sensation. Pain and pleasure blended bring Clementine to a unique height. Tiamat didn't stop there as she whispered while moving to her flower.

Tiamat:Clementine you must have noticed pain and pleasure work so well together. However for now you don't need to worry about that. Right now you should focus on your master's happiness and satisfaction.

                 While teasing Clementine's clit Tiamat used a skill to implement the image of Sigurd doing it instead. She slowly gave more pleasure until Clementine could only moan.

Sigurd fake:Clementine you are my dear maid so no harm will ever come to you. However, you must first fully accept my love.

                    Tiamat used every trick in the book to make Clementine accept Sigurd. Her current method was shifting her fear onto something else. By making herself the disciplinary force and Sigurd the nurturing side. She effectively made everything he would do an act of kindness. Of course, it was just the beginning. Luckily Tiamat is an ever-faithful wife that never fails to please. Thinking about Clementine's future training made Tiamat smile while tasting some of her juices.

Tiamat:That's right the more obedient you are the greater the reward for both of us my dear sister.

            Unfortunately, Tiamat's fun was ruined by a most troublesome piece of news. Rage flashed briefly through her eyes before she settled down. Knowing Sigurd she was sure he would like to about this as soon as possible.

Tiamat:My lord there appears to be a problem that requires your attention.