Chapter 6

(Pov Sigurd)

It has been a few days since the attack at Carne village. Thanks to that little event, I got some information about the nearby kingdom. Turns out I was on the border between the dragon kingdom and the beast kingdom. Surprisingly, the dragon kingdom has been facing dire straights due to invasions from the beast kingdom. So far, it has only remained standing because of the troops borrowed from other countries.

Sigurd:Tiamat, do you think we should get involved with the dragon kingdom?

Tiamat:If the information from those villagers is to be believed, then I don't see a reason we should.

Listening to Tiamat's assessment, I smiled at her view of the nation's situation. In normal circumstances then her choice would be the right one. In this case, though, it is better to get involved. I then went on to explain my point to Tia. Since the kingdom is desperate enough to borrow forces from other countries. Then imagine their excitement when we came offering an alliance.

Tiamat:My lord, I apologize for my ignorance.

Sigurd: It is fine, Tia. I have you all because there are some things I miss or do not know. There, it is okay not to know every little thing.

I'm not sure why, but words caused her to blush, which is absurdly cute. Unfortunately, I don't have time to address that as I need to think about how to contact the dragon kingdom. As I was thinking, Belladonna came into my office with a serious expression.

Sigurd:It appears you have a less-than-happy report for me.

Belladonna:My lord, it seems to be an army of around a thousand beastmen marched toward the palace.

Well, that could be helpful if I play my cards right. Who knows, maybe I can get a wife out of this. Thinking for a moment, I decided to bring Frey out for some fun. I also had the others have their zone troops on standby. Once everything was arranged, I summoned my horned Leo and took Freya to the battlefield.

(Pov ???)
Sitting in the war room with my military advisors and royal guard captain, a frown formed on my face. We are currently watching a magic projection of a beastmen's army moving for a village. Even since I had taken the throne, attacks like this became fairly common. Out of desperation, I even this device so I can evacuate civilians. Still, that only slightly decreased the number of deaths.

???:Your highness the force this time is more than a raiding party. They are probably going for a full-out war.

I could only stare at this idiot stating the obvious. Very few were happy with my position on the throne most would plot against me. It was not uncommon for them to mock whatever situation I was in. Not like I can blame them though. As a ruler, I have failed quite badly.

???:Enough you fool anyone with eyes could see that now the problem is what can we do about it.

The room was silent as we considered all possible solutions to our predicament. I even was desperate enough to offer anything the person who helps me asked. Just as I was going to give up hope two people intercept the army. One was a beautiful woman with long hair and a seductive figure. Her most eye-drawing feature must be her horns and wings. Besides her was who I believed to be a man clad in midnight black armor. He also had a large greatsword on his back.

General 1:Your highness I am not seeing things correctly.

Draudillon Oriculus: No you are not because I see it as well.

I watched as the man stood confidently waiting for the army unafraid. My curiosity got the best of me I increased the device's power to hear what is going on. Currently, the man was speaking to the woman.

Freya:So master shall I handle everything?

Sigurd:Are you kidding my dear Freya, of course, of course, I plan on fighting as well. Still just fighting would be boring so how about a bet? We will split them down the middle and whoever kills their fastest wins.

The demoness giggled before agreeing to his terms. My generals have split down the middle thanks to the conversation. Some mocked the man as arrogant and foolish. The others like me were curious about what it was that gave him such confidence.

(Pov Freya)

Standing beside my precious master I faced the force of one thousand beastmen soldiers. Of course, to my master, this number was nothing more than a warm-up. Just imagining him slaughtering these worthless beasts turns me on to no end. I bet when I tell the others they will be jealous of me. My happy thoughts were interrupted by the disgusting voice of one of the mongrels.

Beastman 1:Human I see you have come to kneel before your new masters. Not only that you brought a woman for my men to play with.

Hearing such a vulgar comment from such a disgusting mouth I was about to fly into a rage. Before I could however the hand the soldier his hand reached toward me. When he was inches from touching me his hand disappeared.

Beastman 2:(roaring) What the fuck is going on you bitch.

Sigurd:Now now didn't your mother ever tell you to watch that filthy mouth of yours?

As master said that he flashed in front of the soldier holding his severed hand. Without a chance to say anything the soldier's hand was shoved down his throat choking him. Master then grabbed his throat making the suffering worse. I could feel the anger coming from my master which in turn made me wet. More than anything I wanted him to take me here and now.

The weak beasts on the other hand froze in fear at his glorious presence. They should consider themselves lucky to get such an experience. Master after choking the beast threw the dead body to its comrades.

Sigurd:Alright boys since I am in a good mood I will kindly give you a chance to decide. One you can surrender and serve me or two put up a pitiful resistance.

Another roar echoed throughout the battlefield but this time it was the whole force. They probably wanted to rouse their fighting spirit. A pitiful display if I have ever seen one but I stifled my laughter. Master just smiled uncovered by their attempts and released his Racial skill dragon fear. Dragon fear is much like lord Ains's aura of despair in that it is a skill largely used to intimidate.

Seeing master was ready I quickly two level 80 red dragons and commanded them to act. Master simply drew his sword