Chapter 26

(Pov Tita)
After my friend Sig saved me, I found myself in a magnificent castle. I was then told that from now on, I would be working here as one of his servants. There were a few exciting things I discovered. First, this castle, along with the several miles of land outside, was part of a dungeon. Second, except for a few male field bosses, everyone here is a woman. Lastly, it is still possible for me to level up.

I found that tiny tidbit out when Tiamat forced a potion down my throat. I am not sure how it raised my level in; I just know it did. Either this means I can get stronger now. The question is how to go about it. If I had to hazard a guess, then the best method is probably killing monsters. While I was planning my future growth, a loud explosion caught my attention. Panicked filled my heart, thinking someone was launching an attack. Tiamat, on the other hand, looked unfazed at the castle shaking.

Tiamat:Apologies, we must take a detour to deal with two fools.

Without further elaboration, Tiamat started walking toward a trembling building when she opened the door to reveal two women throwing attacks back and forth. A woman with fiery red hair, green eyes, and a tight black and red dress was hurling fireballs. In contrast, the woman with white hair and blue eyes was throwing ice.

???:I am telling you, lord Sig is a Crimson dragon, so naturally, he would want you as his wife.

???:This is why I called you an idiot. He would rather have a woman with elegance and grace, such as myself.

The two went back and forth for a few minutes before Tiamat finally spoke up.

Tiamat:Ruby Fiona, that is enough. You are setting a bad example for the others.

As Tiamat spoke, I could see the air around her distorting. The two that were arguing stopped to look over at Tiamat with stiff expressions.

Rudy:Hey, big sister, Tia, sorry not noticing you over there.

Fiona:Lady Tiamat, I apologize for the vulgar display. It's just this woman is so frustratin.

Tiamat: If you understand your mistake, why are you two arguing anyway?

The two women then explained what started their agreement from the beginning. As it turns out, they were fighting because of a rumor that Sig was getting married. They both felt they would naturally be part of the harem while the other wasn't. Knowing they were formerly programmed NPCs made me question Sig a little. As they were arguing over each other, a voice came from behind me.

Sigurd:Hey ladies, how is it going?

Seeing that Sigurd arrived, Tia briefed him about the situation before letting him decide what to do. The two women began fidgeting, nervous he would punish them. However, instead of getting mad, he broke out into laughter.

Sigurd:So you girls were fighting over which of you I would marry. That is cute, but I think you are misunderstanding something. You are my woman; thus, I will naturally marry you both.

   Hearing his dominant words made the girls blush.

(Pov Sigurd)
       After finding Tia and our recruit in a conversation with the dragon twins, I walked up. To my surprise, the twins were fighting over which of them I would marry. I have to admit a part of me found it cute. The other part wanted to flick Bukubukuchagama's forehead. Her idea was to have them fight each other over the most minor things. Luckily for me, they were also programmed to both fear and respect Tia. With that out of the way, I invited the new girl to chat.

Sigurd:Alright, I can imagine you have some questions for me.

Tita:I have one. How have you been since we last played together?

       My brain came to a grinding halt as I looked at her in shock. Now that I had time to look, I noticed she was more than a little familiar. She reminds me of my old gaming buddy.

Sigurd:Wait a second, are you telling me you are Tita?

Tita:That's right. I also somehow ended up in this world too.

       She then told me about her experience in this world, which made my blood boil. To think she wasn't as lucky as me and had to go through hell because of it. I now regret killing that worm so quickly before. If I knew then what I know now, he would have experienced hell unlike any other. Before I could even be done with him, he would be begging to die. Too bad I can only vent my frustration on Eight Fingers. Speaking of when we were catching up, I received a message that caused me to shatter my glass.

Tiamat:My lord, is everything okay?

Sigurd:No, Tia, from the looks of it, I need to send a message to some dumbasses who don't learn.

       Thinking momentarily, I hatched the perfect to make sure unless they had an entire army to back them up. I quickly contacted Demiurge about my plan, which he excitedly agreed to.

Sigurd:Ruby Tita, I want you both to get ready. We are about to perform.

    After telling them my plan, both girls flashed a mischievous smile. Tia, on the other hand, wasn't sure about going through with it. I have to be honest, the thought of the show I am about to put on. Crimson lightning danced around my body. My teeth sharpened, and my horns grew from my head.

[I keep forgetting to add it so that I will put the picture of female Nfrea here as well as Ruby and Fiona.]