Chapter 14

(Pov Freed)
After what can only be referred to as a truly badass entrance my brother and I entered the graveyard. Once inside we were greeted with the sight of hundreds of undead. Luckily for us, since my brother and I are also undead they pretty much ignored us.

Freed:So what's the plan since we can't just let these guys roam?

Ains: I would rather not waste time clearing them out one by one.

         I had to agree with him that rather than slow and steady it would be better to do a clean sweep. That being the case we both summoned some assistance. My brother summoned mid-tier undead Jack the Ripper and Corpse Collector. While I summoned a lesser demon. The moment they appeared our summons immediately went to work hunting undead. Before long we were standing face to face with the shits that got away. Now that I got a better look at her I would have to admit the psycho bitch is kinda hot.

Clementine: Well imagine my surprise I didn't think you would survive that explosion.

Freed: What can I say it is hard to die when I haven't seen what's under that robe.

Hot and crazy(joking):No you pervert just kidding.

        She pretended to be shy before revealing the armor under her cloak

        She pretended to be shy before revealing the armor under her cloak. Her armor top to bottom was covered in adventurers' plates. To be honest I already had an idea since that was how we were able to track her down.

Ains:Alright that's enough flirting Freed we are here to save Nfrea remember?

          I awkwardly scratched the back of my head feeling a little embarrassed for dick thinking.

Freed:Sorry bro

???:I agree that is enough with the pleasantries you must leave or die.

         I struggled to hold in my laughter at just how cheesy this guy is. Since coming to this new world I even expected to meet a walking talking cliche.

Clementine:Fine then so how should we do this?

Ains:Freed since you seem to find her so appealing you will handle her. While I deal with the necromancer.

           Judging from his tone there is no room for negotiation so I shrugged my shoulders and walked off to the side. Clementine followed behind me with Freya while Nade stayed with my brother. We walked until we made it to an area kind of far from my brother's battle.

Clementine:I see you guys perfectly split your magic casters and warriors for this fight.

         She was trying to anger me but honestly, it didn't work because I was too busy staring at her ass. The more I stared at her the drier my throat felt and my teeth started to ache. I could almost hear a voice in the back of my head demanding I bite her neck. If I had to guess it is probably my demonic/vampirism instincts. One of my ancestral Vampir Racial skills is sinful blood. Which in-game only made gave my character unique skills depending on the sin. In my case lust gave me a ton of mental skills like Charm. Now that the world is real it means I am filled with lust.

            To be honest it is a little annoying finding out that regardless of which character I use I am horny. Still upside I have seen more than a few attractive women. Lucky this Clementine chick is a perfect example of as hot as she is crazy. A smile appeared on my face imagining the fun we will have together.

(Pov Freya)
         I looked over at my master while that foolish Clementine woman continued trying to annoy him. When I looked at his face there was a wicked smile that made me sigh. The other guards and I were talking about how lustful he has been lately. In truth, it doesn't bother us but it can end up being a problem.

Freed:Alright this is far enough so let's do this.

Clementine:Sure are you planning of having that pretty lady help you?

Freed:Of course, not that would end up being overkill.

           Once again the human in front of me didn't fail to shock me with her ignorance. Master wasn't evening doing anything to suppress his power like lord Ains. Unfortunately, this talking sow has until to realize her insignificant existence. Lucky for her master is merciful to women and will reward her with his love. Oops, it appears while I was in my thoughts they already started.

              While the pig tried everything she could to hit him my lord easily dodged her every attempt. He was probably toying with her to show how worthless resistance was. It was to be expected from my lord who once conquered the battlefield of ancient gods.

(Pov third)
              Freed toyed with Clementine for close to an hour before she couldn't move anymore. Ains had long defeated the necromancer Khajiit and tamed his skeleton dragons. Of course, he remained in his true form which drove home how desperate her situation was. It could be said it was impressive that Clementine didn't snap already. Too bad it wasn't enough to get Freed to allow her to escape.

Ains:I don't understand why you are so bent on having her. Your guards alone are a million times more beautiful than her. Hell, even your maids are better.

Freed:You don't get it big bro braking someone like her is too fun to pass up on. Besides my girls back home desire special love and affection. Her on the other hand will be perfect for venting my lust.

                This conversation was finally the straw that broke the camel's back. It was clear that he only wanted her on a whim thus any more struggle would make him lose interest. At least she will break realizing how pointless her struggle was. In another world, her fate could be said to have been better. After all, rather than being a sex slave, she could have died a warrior. Truly despair can come in any number of forms. Seeing her finally surround Freed laughed with pure disdain.

Freed:What's wrong Clementine I thought you were the mighty warrior equal to Gazef Stronoff.

Clementine:I'm sorry please forgive me.

Freed(angry):Now you know damn well there is a better way of doing that.

          The once proud female warrior shivered slightly before getting on her hands and knees. She then immediately pressed her forehead against the ground.

Clementine:Please master forgive this worthless arrogant bitch.

             After that, the only sound left in the cemetery was Freed's maniacal laughter.